Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ The princess of the moon ❯ Diasease-All over the place ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

01. Disease-all over the place
 
Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo and Goku were riding through the forest with Hakaryu. “Hey Sanzo, I'm hungry” said Goku suddenly. “You stupid monkey boy! Why are you always hungry?” asked Gojyo mad. “I can't help it, I haven't eat for 10 minutes” said Goku. “But Goku, we already ate 10 minutes ago” said Hakkai. “I know, that's why I'm hungry” said Goku. “Shut up!” screamed Sanzo, and the rest stops quickly with argumenting.
“Hey, where are we going?” asked Goku suddenly after a few minutes. “To the next villages off course” answered Sanzo. “Oh, is it me or is it here to quite?” asked Goku. “No, cause you're talking the whole time” said Gojyo. “But, I think there is something going on here” said Goku. “I think you're right Goku” said Hakkai and stop the car. Then they all stepped out of the car, and Hakaryu changed back to his animal form. “Lets check the place here” said Goku and wanted to walk away, when he suddenly heard some voices. “What.. what was that?” he asked shocked. “What? There was nothing” said Gojyo. “No, I'm sure I heard something” said Goku but he walked further with the rest.
Suddenly Hakaryu began to fly, like there was something. “What's wrong?” asked Hakkai. Hakaryu began to make some noise and looked to the tree. “The tree? Is there something in the tree?” asked Hakkai. “I begin to feel some strange powers” said Gojyo. “Maybe there is a demon in the tree” said Goku and was ready to fight. “Me? A demon?” sounded a girl voice and appeared from the tree. “Eh? She doesn't really look like a demon” said Hakkai. “Because she's not, I can't feel a demon powers from her” said Sanzo. “That's right, I'm not a demon” said the girl. “Oh, I'm sorry, I though you were” said Goku. “Well I'm not!” said the girl a bid irritated. “Hey guys, the girl looks hot too isn't she?” asked Gojyo quietly to the others. “Gojyo!” screamed Goku and Hakkai shocked.
“Eh? Are you the Sanzo group?” asked the girl that seems to be shocked. “Yes, we are” answered the three boys. “Yeah, so what about it?” asked Sanzo. “Really?” asked the girl amazed with stars in her eyes and wanted to jump from the tree. But when she was about too jump, it breaked. “Watch out!” screamed the boys all shocked. Hakaryu soon changed into the car so the girl could land on it.
“Are you alright?” asked Hakkai worried. “Yeah” answered the girl and step out of the car. “Thanks Hakaryu” said the girl and stroked Hakaryu, who seems to like it. Soon Hakaryu changed into a dragon again. “Hey, how do you know his name is Hakaryu?” asked Goku confused. “Well, I know everything about you guys” said the girl. “Huh?” asked Goku confused. The girl began to smile and pointed at Hakkai. “Cho Hakkai, the one that takes care of the rest, nice, kind and patient” she said. “That's right, he looks like a housewife” said Gojyo. “That's not nice to say Gojyo” said Hakkai. “Sha Gojyo, a woman hunter, doesn't have any parents, likes to smoke” said the girl. “A… a woman hunter?” asked Gojyo shocked. “She is right about that!” said Goku laughing. “Son Goku, the one that really adores food, does anything to get food” said the girl. “Yeah, that is true” said the rest. “So, do you have food with you?” asked Goku. “No, but the next village has” answered the girl. “Then, you are Genjo Sanzo. One of the priest that has the holy sutra, and a priest that smokes and holds a gun” said the girl. Gojyo and Goku nodded their heads. “Did you want to make my name bad?” asked Sanzo irritated and took out his gun. “Sanzo, don't shoot her!” screamed Gojyo and Goku quick and stand in front of the girl. “If you don't move, I'll shoot you too” said Sanzo. “Sanzo wait, this girl knows a lot about us, so I'm sure she has a reason for it” said Goku. Sanzo was silent, but he put his gun away again. “So, explain, how do you know about us, and what do you want?” asked Sanzo. “First, let me introduce myself. My name is Yume, and I know much about you because I have observed you guys. And I wanted to..” began Yume and she began to blush. “Even if she's blushing she's hot” said Gojyo. “But Gojyo, isn't she too small for you? She's shorter than me” said Goku and make some moves with his hand to show it. “You're right?! I haven't notice that the whole time!” screamed Gojyo shocked. “Shut up you two!” screamed Sanzo mad and he began to shoot with his gun.
After a while, when he stopped shooting they looked at Yume again. “So, what was it that you wanted?” asked Sanzo. “I, wanted to join your group Sanzo” said Yume shy. “Hah?!” asked everyone confused and shocked. “Okay, I know that you don't know me. But please I want to join your group!” said Yume. The boys all looked at her but couldn't say anything. “Sanzo? She seems to be serious. I don't mind if she join us” said Goku. Yume looked happier than before. “Yeah me too, I don't mind neither” said Gojyo. “Me too, Sanzo, how about you?” asked Hakkai. “Whatever..” answered Sanzo and wanted to walk away. “Really? Thank you, all of you!” said Yume thankful and even made a bow. “Hey, you don't need to do that” said Goku when he noticed that. “Hey, but isn't it weird, that Sanzo agreed that someone join the group?” asked Gojyo suddenly. “Maybe he likes Yume too. Can I call you like that?” asked Goku to Yume. “Sure.. okay” she answered. “What? So Sanzo has a crush on little girls?” asked Gojyo. “No, that's you Gojyo” said Goku. “What did you say?!” asked Gojyo mad and they began to fight. “Shut up you two!!! I heard that what you said!!!” screamed Sanzo mad and began to shoot with his gun again. “Aaaah!!!” screamed Goku and Gojyo that was being shooted with the gun…
Yume and Hakkai that was looking to them began to laugh. “Hey Yume” began Hakkai suddenly. “Yes?” asked Yume and turned to Hakkai. “You are not from here are you?” asked Hakkai serious. “Ah!” said Yume shocked and seemed to be nervous. “Easy, it doesn't mean I'm going to hurt you or something. I just got the feeling that you're not from here” said Hakkai smiling. “Oh.. that' right.. It's true I'm not from the earth” said Yume and looked a bid sad. “Actually I am from the moon, I am the princess of the moon. I came here, because of an accident, but at the moon, story about you guys are popular, that is also how I know about you guys” said Yume. “Oh, so that's why” said Hakkai. “But, please don't tell it to the rest!” said Yume quick. “Sure” said Hakkai smiling again. To hear that Yume was really relieved.
“Hey Hakkai, what are you doing with her the whole time?” asked Gojyo that came with Goku. “Do you also like her?” asked Goku. “Goku! That is not possible, I don't like girls much, much younger than me” said Hakkai. “Eh? Like me? Who likes me?” asked Yume confused. “You don't know? Gojyo likes you, Sanzo likes you too, and maybe Hakkai” answered Goku calm. “It's not that!!!” screamed Gojyo, Hakkai and Sanzo and they all hit Goku with one hand. Yume was shocked to see this. “Hey, you hurt him. Are you always like this?” asked Yume worried and looked at Goku. “Yeah, always” answered Goku. “Shut up monkey boy, lets go to the next village” said Sanzo and walked further. “Sanzo, wait for us” said Gojyo and Hakkai and walked with Sanzo.
“Goku, are you alright?” asked Yume still worried. “Yeah, I'm okay. I'm used to it” said Goku laughing. “Then it's time to change” said Yume with fire in her eyes. “Change..?” asked Goku shocked and did a step backwards. “Yeah, you can't treat each other like that” said Yume. “Oh okay…” said Goku still not understanding what she meant. “Oh yeah, actually if you want to join the team, you better can fight, cause..” began Goku. “There are always demons chasing after you. I know!” continued Yume. “So can you fight?” asked Goku. “Well, when I was a child, I learned sort of… with this” said Yume and she suddenly took out a giant fang from nowhere. “Where did you get that?!” asked Goku shocked until he fell on the ground. “From my pocket, I always carry it with me” said Yume. “Your pocket? Do you have a pocket then?” asked Goku and looked at Yume and her cloths, suddenly he began to blush. “What's wrong?” asked Yume. “No.. nothing is wrong” said Goku and looked to the other side. “Goku! Yume! Hurry up we're leaving” screamed Hakkai. “Oh okay!” screamed Goku and he took Yume by her hand with him. “Eh?!” said Yume shocked but was already pulled by Goku into the car.
“So, what were you doing with her?” asked Gojyo with a suspicious face. “Nothing!” answered Goku quick but his face began to become red again.
“Aha! You were saying that we liked her, but maybe you liked her!” said Gojyo suspicious. “No! There is nothing!” screamed Goku embarrassed. “But still, I want to know the reason why she could join in Sanzo” said Hakkai suddenly. “Yeah me too” said Gojyo. “She is a girl, normally you don't like girls” said Goku. “If I didn't let her join us, I probably would be killed by you two” said Sanzo. “What do you mean by that?!” asked Goku and Gojyo mad. Yume began to laugh, “still, I'm very thankful that I can join. And I promise that I will be much help” The rest looked shocked to her. “What? Did I say something wrong?” asked Yume shocked. “No, it's just that we heard a girl saying like this for the first time” answered Goku. “But, thanks anyway. If you want to help, that will be great!” said Hakkai. “Okay!” said Yume and nodded her head.
 
“Food, food, is there any food in here?” asked Goku when they all step out of the car. “I think so, this village is full of peoples” said Hakkai. Hakaryu changed into a dragon and landed on Hakkai's shoulder. “Yeah! Lets go and find some food then!” said Goku excited and wanted to go but then he was hit by Sanzo. “Ouch! Why did you do that for?” he asked, holding his head. “Can't you stop thinking about food? Look at the people in this village” said Sanzo. Goku was confused but he looked at the people. “Yeah so? I don't see anything different” said Goku. “Stupid, can't you see that the peoples are different? Look at their face” screamed Gojyo that was over the limit and wanted to hit Goku. “Their face?” asked Goku and looked at the people, “what's wrong with their face?” Gojyo and Sanzo looked stressed out. “Don't you see it stupid monkey! They got red dots on their faces!” screamed Gojyo and Sanzo both. Goku looked at the faces of the villagers and saw indeed red dots. “So, what are those dots?” asked Goku. “Chickenpox” answered Hakkai. “Chickenpox?” asked the rest. “Is it dangerous?” asked Yume. “Yes, it can spread out, and we can get it too” answered Hakkai. “How?” asked Yume. “Well firstly..” began Hakkai and looked besides Yume. “Hey, where are Sanzo, Gojyo and Goku?” he asked shocked. Yume looked besides her. “Yeah, they're gone!” she said shocked. “Oh no, don't tell me that…” began Hakkai worried. “We must find them, quickly!” he continued before Yume could ask anything.
“Aaaah, the food here are delicious” said Goku and he took a bite of the food. All the people were looking at him, because he ate so much. “Goku!” screamed Hakkai and he opened the door. “Hah? Whatswong(what's wrong)?” asked Goku with still food in his mouth. “You shouldn't talk with food in your mouth” said Yume and came to Goku. “Oh, wowwy(sorry)!” answered Goku. “Food?” asked Hakkai shocked and looked at Goku. “Yume! Don't stand too close to him!” screamed Hakkai seriously. “Hah?” asked Yume shocked and was pulled by Hakkai. “What?” asked Goku shocked. “Goku, did you ate food here?” asked Hakkai. “Yeah! It was so delicious!” answered Goku. “Then you will get chickenpox, one of the thing how you get it, is eat food made by someone who has it, two is that if you breathe the same air” said Hakkai. “What? I get chickenpox? Help!!!” said Goku and went closer to Hakkai and Yume. “So, now what? We can't just leave him” said Yume. Goku nodded yes. “We use this masks” said Hakkai and gave one to Yume. “And me?” asked Goku. “Don't need, you already got it, now we must hurry and find Sanzo and Gojyo!” said Hakkai. “But, Hakkai… What are the other way to get chickenpox?” asked Yume. “Three, it can be done with a kiss or four, sharing the same item” answered Hakkai. “But, Gojyo is looking for girls, Sanzo wanted to smoke” said Goku. “We must hurry and search for them, before anything happens!” screamed Yume and they all split up.
“So baby, is tonight's date okay?” asked Gojyo. “Sure” answered a girl. They were so close that they were almost kissing. “Stop! Sha Gojyo!” screamed Yume suddenly. “I know that voice, it's Yume” said Gojyo and turned around. “Don't kiss her!” said Yume very serious. “So you already had a girlfriend, and one that is really younger than you, and then to think that I had touch your lips! Shame on you!” screamed the girl and she went mad away. “Girlfriend?” asked Gojyo and Yume shocked. “I though I was more like a younger sister” said Yume and came too Gojyo. “So, what's wrong Yume?” asked Gojyo. “Well it's that..” began Yume and realize that she could not breathe the same air. “Have you kissed the girl?” she asked and did a few steps back. “Yes, why are you jealous?” asked Gojyo and wanted to come closer. “Don't come more then 5 meters from me” said Yume and she did a few steps back again. “Just follow me!” “What? 5 meters?” asked Gojyo shocked but began to laugh. “Cute isn't she” he said and ran after Yume.
“Sanzo! Sanzo!” screamed Goku and Hakkai while they were searching in the whole town. Suddenly they came too a big warehouse. “Sanzo!” screamed Goku and he kicked the door open. “Sanzo!” he said relieved when he saw Sanzo at there. “Why did you kick the door? It wasn't even locked” said Sanzo irritated. “Oh, yeah, sorry” said Goku and he took the door and puts it together again. “So, it's done!” he said with shiny eyes. “Get lost” said Sanzo and shooted with his gun.
Hakkai suddenly realized that Sanzo was smoking, with some other villagers. “Sanzo hurry up and come with us, you got chickenpox” said Hakkai. “What? I got it?” asked Sanzo shocked. “Me too! We're same Sanzo!” said Goku happy. “Stupid!” screamed Sanzo and hit Goku on his head. “That's not something to be proud of!” he said. “Oh. Hey, I wonder whether Yume already found Gojyo or not” said Goku. “Question just answered, there are they” said Hakkai and stops in front of them. “Now what Hakkai?” asked Yume. “First, lets return to the forest, I'm scared that one of us could get it too if we stay at this village” said Hakkai. “Okay!” said Yume and they all went to the forest.
 
“What? So I get it if I eat?” asked Goku that just heard it. “And I from kissing someone?” asked Gojyo shocked. “If I know it would be the air, I would smoke somewhere else” said Sanzo. “But now what? How can they get better?” asked Yume worried. “You really are worried aren't you? Is that your job or is it just you?” asked Hakkai. “It… it is just me!” said Yume shocked. “Her job?” asked Gojyo and Goku. “Well, as a new member off course!” answered Hakkai. “See Sanzo, so it was good to let her join” said Goku. “If not Hakkai will be the only that will take care of us” said Gojyo. “Yeah, so it will be more easy to me” said Hakkai. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. So how do we get better?” asked Sanzo. “Just rest for a few days, we will take care of you, right Yume?” asked Hakkai. “Uh, yes!” answered Yume.
So Yume and Hakkai did their best to take care of the rest, although it was the first day that Yume joined the team, she already got such a big request to do.
“Here is some soup” said Yume and came to the boys with three cups of soup. “Hakkai made it” Goku that was asleep quickly woke up. “Soup! Anything, if it is food, I would like to eat it!” he said and looked at the soup. “Sanzo and Gojyo are still asleep aren't they?” asked Yume and she took one cup for Goku. “Yeah…” answered Goku and took the cup from Yume's hand, but he suddenly touched her hand and began too blush again. “What's wrong?” asked Yume confused. “Nothing!” answered Goku quick and took the soup and began to eat it very fast.
“Hehehe, monkey, did you realized that I saw what just happened. You excuse us that we like her, but actually you like her too. Now I saw it with my own eyes, that you're blushing” though Gojyo and began to laugh. “Ah Gojyo, you're awake, here have some soup!” said Yume and gave the soup too Gojyo. Suddenly Gojyo looked very shocked. “What's wrong?” asked Yume confused. “Nothing!” answered Gojyo at an other voice and quickly looked the other side and then he looked at Goku. Goku that was really mad, because Gojyo was imitating him and drank the whole soup in one swallow. But he didn't realize that……… “HOT!!!!” screamed Goku in panic and run through the whole room. “Hah! What a fool!” said Gojyo laughing. “Goku! Maybe you should drink” said Hakkai and gave him a glass of water. Without saying anything, Goku took the glass and drank everything. “Few, that's over!” said Goku relieved and returned to the room.
“What's wrong with Goku, that doesn't sound like the usual him, from what I know” said Yume. “Because he's not” said Gojyo and began to laugh. “After this, you should rest again” said Yume. “I know, I know!” said Gojyo and drank the soup slowly. “You can drink it faster than that” said Yume when she saw that Gojyo was eating in slowmotion. “That is, because I wanted to be with you” said Gojyo and wanted to pull Yume's hand. “Hey cockroach! Don't flirt with her when I'm still around!” screamed Sanzo and Goku suddenly. “Hah?” asked Gojyo shocked. “Ah Sanzo, you're awake, have some soup!” said Yume ignorant and gave soup to Sanzo. “Thanks” said Sanzo and drank the soup while he was still looking strict to Gojyo. “Damn it!” said Gojyo mad. “Haha, both say the same, but I thin it had other meanings” said Hakkai laughing.
And then finally, a few days later…
“Hey, I'm feeling better now, in fact, I think I am better now!” said Goku and felt at his head. Suddenly Yume also began to feel on his head and then at her own. “Yeah, I think so too” said Yume. “Ye.. yes” said Goku blushing. “That's it, we're healed, lets continue our journey” said Sanzo and stepped in the car. “Okay” said the rest and they all stepped in the car, continuing their journey, to the west…..