Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ The princess of the moon ❯ Revenge-Kou Gaiji returns ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

02. Revenge-Kou Gaiji returns
 
“I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry!” sang Goku the whole time and didn't stop. Off course, Sanzo and Gojyo get all stressed out. “Goku, I think you should stop singing now” began Yume. “I agreed” said Sanzo and Gojyo. “Why? Don't you like my song?” asked Goku. “No, it's just that, you will soon be killed if you don't stop” said Yume quite and looked to the other side. “What?” asked Goku still confused. “Never mind, just stop singing” said Yume. “But I'm hungry, lets stop for a food” said Goku. “Okay Sanzo? I want to eat” he said while he was putting his hand on Sanzo's shoulder and began to shake a bid. Sanzo could hold in, and was quite, but he couldn't take it any longer.
 
“Sanzo?” asked Goku. “SHUT UP BAKA SARU OR I WILL KILL YOU!” screamed Sanzo. Everyone became dizzy from his loud voice. “Yare, yare.. we're going to eat then” said Hakkai and stopped right in front of a village. “Yeah! Food!” screamed Goku happy and jumped out from the car. “Goku, wait!” said Hakkai, but was too late, Goku was already gone.
 
“Now we must find that stupid monkey again, cih!” said Sanzo irritated and stepped out of the car. “But, we haven't eat for today” said Yume. “Okay, lets find that monkey and eat!” said Gojyo and walked inside the village. “Actually he is hungry too, he just use Goku's name to eat” said Hakkai. “Right..!” said Sanzo and Yume and they all went to the village.
 
They soon found Goku in front of a big restaurant, it was a cheap restaurant, but with a good quality we can see. “Lets go in here!” said Goku. Everyone looked at Sanzo. “What? Am I the decider or something?” asked Sanzo and they all walked in.
“Hello costumers” said the man from the restaurant and showed them a table for 5. “Wow, the people here are kind” said Goku. “Yeah, not like you” said Gojyo. “What did you say cockroach?” asked Goku mad. “Shut up you two, or I will kill you!” screamed Sanzo and took out his gun. “Hai!” answered Goku and Gojyo scared and they sit down properly. “Now, what do you want to order?” asked the man. “Ladies first” said Gojyo. “Ah? Me?” asked Yume shocked. “A beefsteak, with some salad, and fish, and rice and a roasted duck, and…” began Goku and was hit by Sanzo's fan again. “Like Gojyo said, ladies first” said Sanzo. “That's the first time Sanzo said something like that” said Hakkai laughing. “Yeah..” said Gojyo suspicious. “Shut up” replied Sanzo as usual. “Well, I order just, everything what he said” said Yume. “Really? Thanks sweetie!” said Goku. Everyone looked shocked at Goku. “Oh no, his other bad habit has showed up again” said Gojyo. “Don't take it too serious Yume, he usually says that to girls” said Hakkai. “Like?” asked Yume. “Linri” answered the three boys. “Linri? Who's that?” asked Yume confused.
Suddenly the door went open. “A table for 4 persons please” said a familiar voice of a girl. “Off course” said an man and showed them a table, not too far from the table where Sanzo and the rest were sitting. “Hey, order some pork meat!” said an other familiar voice. “Don't make it a habit! It's bad to be like Son Goku” said a familiar voice of a man.
“Son Goku?” asked Yume and Goku and they looked to the people. “Is it them?” asked Hakkai. “I think so” said Gojyo. “the answer will come in.. 1…2…3..” began Sanzo. “Ah! Kou Gaiji and the rest!” screamed Goku. “It is that stupid monk and his dorks group!” screamed Linri and looked at Yume. “Oooh, this time with a cute girl” she said puzzled. “So it is true” said Hakkai. “It was them” said Gojyo. “Kou Gaiji and the rest” continued Sanzo.
 
“Hey, Miss Linri is right, they got a cute girl” said Yaone. “Is it one of Gojyo's new girl?” asked Dokugaji. “Well, she didn't want me” said Gojyo. “Yeah, yeah, don't go with Sanzo and the rest, come with us!” said Linri that seems to like Yume. “Come with you?” asked Yume confused. “Linri! She is not even a demon! And we don't even know her, she also even don't know us” said Kou Gaiji. “But..” began Linri that seems to be disappointed. “My name is Yume” said Yume suddenly. “Yume? That's a beautiful name” said Yaone. “My name is Linri!” said Linri and shaked hands with Yume.
“Poor Yume” began Hakkai. “She seems to be a favorite of Linri” said Sanzo. “What do you mean by poor?” asked Linri mad.
 
“Food is ready” said a man and came with the food. “Food!” said Goku and Linri quickly. When Linri wanted to eat Kou Gaiji took her at her collar. “Don't eat their food!” he said, looking strict. “Oh yeah, that's right, if not I will also become a dork!” said Linri laughing and they sat at their own table.
 
“So, that were..” asked Yume. “Yaone, the older girl. Very good in poisonous things” said Hakkai. “Dokugaji, a stupid guy… for the rest, no comment” said Gojyo and pointed at Dokugaji. “Linri, the princess of the demon and sister of Kou Gaiji, likes to eat and is weird” said Sanzo. “So Kou Gaiji is..” asked Yume. “The prince of all demon, and off course they want to take these sutra from Sanzo” said Goku and took a bite of the duck.
”So, this time too?” asked Yume. All the boys nodded yes. “Okay, then why aren't they attacking” asked Yume and looked at them “but eating instead?” “Well, villains can get hungry too” answered Hakkai. “Like this monkey here” said Gojyo and pointed at Goku. “I'm not a monkey! Stop calling me monkey!” said Goku and looked mad at Gojyo. “Sorry monkey boy” replied Gojyo laughing. “Yeah, that's bet… What did you call me?!” asked Goku mad. “Monkey boy..” repeated Gojyo. “I'm not! I told you not to call me like that!” screamed Goku mad. Suddenly Sanzo shooted with his gun en said nothing. “We understand….” Said Goku and Gojyo and stopped with fighting and they began to eat.

After a while, they were finally finished with eating. Kou Gaiji and Sanzo looked to each other and walked outside in silent. The rest, that understands what was going to happened also went outside. “Are they…” began Yume. “Yep, they are going to fight” answered Goku. “Not only them, we are going to fight too” said Gojyo and took his weapon, so did Goku. “Me too..?” asked Yume. “Just wait and listen” said Hakkai.
”Sanzo, as you know I'm here to take those sutras from you!” said Kou Gaiji while he pointed at the sutra. “This thing? It doesn't belong to a demon like you” said Sanzo laughing. “We fight over it then!” said Kou Gaiji. “Sure” said Sanzo. “This time, Linri wants to fight a new friend!” screamed Linri. “Me?” asked Yume shocked. “Yes! So be ready!” she said and made a big jump. “Yume, can you do it?” asked Goku worried. “I think she has more experiences than you” said Hakkai. “Don't worry, I had training too” said Yume and took out her weapon, which was like a long whip. “Okay then, be careful” said Gojyo and he turned to Dokugaji that was behind him and wanted to attack him. “Won't work this time brother!” said Gojyo smiling. “The same with you” said Dokugaji and they both jumped backwards.
”Mr. Hakkai, I don't want to hurt you, but we need the holy sutras” said Yaone while she throw a poisoned ball, one of her specialty. “Well then I'm sorry too Yaone..” said Hakkai while he avoided the move of Yaone “but I need to protect those sutras” “I understand!” replied Yaone and throwed some balls again.

”You're good too!” said Linri while she did a few step backwards. “Thanks, so are you!” said Yume. “Hehe, I should, cause I'm the princess of the demons” said Linri and throwed some fireballs to Yume. Yume seemed to be desperate but quickly took out a big white fang and began to swing with it. It causes all those fireballs to be pushed back to Linri's side again. Linri that was shocked to see this move quickly jumped to the other side. “That was great, but you don't have seen my real powers yet” said Linri and began to become more serious. She run very fast towards Yume, and then when she was in front of her and made a move to attack her she began to jump. But Yume used her whip tie up
her feet, causing her to fall on the ground. “Are you alright?” Yume asked worried and came closer to Linri. “One of the rule in fighting is, to never be worried of your opponents!” screamed Linri and throwed some fireballs towards Yume. “Yume!” screamed Goku, Hakkai and Gojyo that saw this happening.
Smoke was coming from it and we saw nothing. “Yume?” Goku asked while they all looked to the smoke. “She is not dead” said Sanzo. “Hah? Really?” asked Goku and looked at Sanzo, then to the smoke.
 
When the smoke was gone, we could see two girls still standing there. Sanzo was right, Yume is not dead. “I will remember that” said Yume and began to swing with her big fan causing Linri to be blown away to the back and she hits a rock. “Linri!” screamed Kou Gaiji and looked at Yume with an angry face. “You're going down!” he screamed while he came closer to Yume.
“Not, while I'm still here!” said Goku and he suddenly was in front of Yume. “You… why are you protecting this kid that has hurt Linri?” asked Kou Gaiji. “If you didn't know it, this kid is called Yume, and she travels with us. Off course we like her more than Linri” said Goku while he was standing in front of Yume. “Goku…” said Yume blushing.
”Goku, don't try to flirt with her!” said Gojyo mad and began to attack Gojyo. “Mr. Kou Gaiji, I think that we must take Linri back to the palace” said Yaone. Kou Gaiji looked at Linri and then at Sanzo. “This fight is not over yet, we'll come back!” said Kou Gaiji and he disappeared with the rest of his group.
 
They all looked relieved. “Yume, you did great!” said Sanzo as he walked to Yume. “Now I understand, Sanzo knew that Yume could fight so that is the reason he let her in” said Gojyo. “Huh? Not because he liked her?” asked Goku. He was hit again by the fan of Sanzo. “I am not the one that said such a thing!” said Sanzo. “Well, your training on your home planet sure did work” said Hakkai. “I guess so” said Yume. “The princess of the moon fighting against the princess of the demons! That was a great fight” said Hakkai. “Moon?” asked Goku. “Princess?” asked Gojyo and they looked at Hakkai and Yume. “Hakkai, don't tell me that you like her” said Goku with a suspicious looking face. “What secret does he know, and we don't?” asked Gojyo. Then Gojyo and Goku were shocked. “Maybe their secret is that Yume is the reincarnation of Hakkai's wife” began Gojyo shocked. “Or their secret is that Hakkai promises to cook for her, not for us” began Goku and they both began to scream in panic. “Shut up!” screamed Sanzo mad and hit the two of them. “Your thinking too much, whatever their secret is, is not our business” said Sanzo. “Thanks Sanzo” said Yume quietly. “But all what you though were wrong! It was not even close to it” said Hakkai laughing. “That's good then” said Goku and Gojyo both relieved.
 
“Hey you know, from that fighting and thinking I get hungry” said Goku while they walked through a forest. “But Goku, we just ate” said Hakkai. “I didn't know that you had a brain” said Gojyo. “Sure I have! What am I then? Not a human being?!” asked Goku mad. “Yeah, you're a monkey!” said Gojyo. Suddenly they both saw a gun in front of their heads. “Sorry Sanzo” they both said frightened. Without saying anything Sanzo put back his gun again.
 
“Uuhm, where are we going now?” asked Yume. “To the west” answered Sanzo. “Why are we not riding in Hakaryu?” asked Goku. “Well, because he is not feeling that well” answered Hakkai. “What?” asked Goku shocked and he looked at Hakaryu. “Well, if he's dead, we still can eat him” said Goku. “Goku!” said Hakkai and Yume shocked. “Hakaryu is also a living thing, we can't just eat him, he has special powers and is our friend” said Yume. “Just what I wanted to say” said Hakkai amazed. “You're right, sorry, I'm just too hungry” said Goku. “And, it is here so warm too” said Gojyo. “That's why, we must hurry!” said Sanzo and began to walk faster. “Okay..” said the rest and followed Sanzo.
 
“Hey, Sanzo and co! Give us your sutra!” suddenly a demon said. In front of them was a group of demons all waiting for them. “Wow, now we get to fight this kind of demons!” said Yume excited. “Yume, this is not really something good, it is something bad..” said Goku. “But still, I want to fight them too” said Yume. “Sanzo?” asked Goku. “Don't ask me, let her decide for herself” answered Sanzo.
”Hah? Sanzo and co has a girl with them” said one of the demons. “Maybe she is a girlfriend of one of them” said on other demon. “Maybe we should catch her and use her as our bait!” said the demon. “Yeah, that's it, lets do it!” said the boss of the group and they all run forward to them.
“Yume, need protection?” asked Gojyo. “No, I can do it, but not alone” said Yume. “Got it!” said Goku and took his weapon. “They are ready to attack us!” screamed one of the demons. “So are we, to catch that girl!” said the demon. “Here they come!” said Gojyo and he hits the demons with his weapon. A few of the demons were already killed. Sanzo shooted with his gun and Hakkai with his usual weapon. But most of the demons were chasing after Yume.
“You can't get me!” said Yume while she jumped and hit the demons with her whip. “That girl can fight too?” asked one of the demons amazed. “If not, why did Sanzo let me join then!” replied Yume calm while she hits some of the demons. “Yeah, she's right!” said Goku while he also hits some of the demons. “So the girl is dangerous too?” asked one of the demons frightened and wanted to run away, but was being caught by Gojyo. “Yes she is!” said Gojyo and killed the demons.
 
After a while the demons were all killed. “That was a lot of them this time!” said Hakkai. “Yume was great wasn't she Sanzo? She really helped us a lot” said Goku amazed. “Maybe not..” replied Sanzo. “Huh? Why not?” asked Goku confused. “She might be the newest gossip between the demons, so more demons will come to us” said Sanzo. “That's right..” said Gojyo while he was thinking. “I… I'm sorry then..” said Yume and stand in front of Sanzo. Sanzo began to smile. “It's not your fault, maybe it is already fate that you should come with us” he said while he walked away.

”Wow, that doesn't sound like Sanzo!” said Gojyo shocked. “Yeah, and I have never seen him smiling like that” said Goku also shocked. “That means that it really is a fate” said Hakkai. “Hey, is Hakaryu better or not?” asked Goku suddenly. “Yes, a little bid I guess. Shall we go on a ride?” asked Hakkai and looked at Hakaryu. Hakaryu made a cute sound meaning to say yes. Hakaryu changed into the jeep. “Lets go then!” said Goku and they all stepped in. But when Hakaryu began to ride, soon Kou Gaiji and the rest was there in front of them.

”What do you want this time?” asked Sanzo. “Easy, this time we're not for the sutras” said Dokugaji. “We have some news to inform you” said Yaone. “News? What news?” asked Gojyo. “Yume, all the demons will now try to catch you” said Lirin. “What? But why?” asked Yume. “Because, they think that you're a good bait” answered Kou Gaiji. “To get me? Why should she be?” asked Sanzo. “Well, that's all what we wanted to tell you” said Dokugaji. “Thanks anyway, but before you tell it, we already know it” said Gojyo. “Good for you then” said Dokugaji. “Yume, it was fun to fight with you! Cause you're a strong opponent!” said Lirin happy. “Miss Yume, don't worry to much, Lirin is used to be hit by someone” said Yaone. “Oh..” was all what Yume could say. Then they all disappeared again.
 
“That Yaone, she know what I'm thinking or wanted to say” said Yume. “Well that's one of her speciality” said Hakkai. “They are strong opponents aren't they?” asked Yume again. “Yeah..” replied Gojyo. “So, now you must be careful not to be catch by a demon..” said Goku. “I will…” said Yume. “Hey Hakkai, when is the next city?” asked Sanzo. “Well, about three days are we there” answered Hakkai. “What? But how about the food then?” asked Goku. “I can cook!” said Yume. “Really? That's great!” said Goku happy. “Hey, monkey what are you trying to do?” asked Gojyo. “What..!” began Goku but they all heard Sanzo shooting his gun again. “We're sorry Sanzo..” they both said scared. “You'd better be!” said Sanzo mad.