Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ The princess of the moon ❯ Smoke-Lost in the dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

03. Smoke-lost in the dreams
 
Sanzo, Hakkai, Goku, Gojyo and Yume were all riding on Hakaryu when he suddenly stops. “What's wrong?” asked Goku. “Could you all please go off, I think something is wrong with Hakaryu” said Hakkai. “Whatever..” said Gojyo and they all went off. Hakaryu changed back to his dragon form and seemed to be hurt. “Guys, Hakaryu is sick, he hasn't eat for a long time” said Hakkai. “So did I! Lets eat here!” said Goku while he searched for food around him. “But Goku..” began Hakkai. “No, don't say it!” said Goku looking stressed. “There is no food at here right?” continued Gojyo. “I told you not to say it!” said Goku. “What do you mean no food? I see some food” said Yume. “Where? Where?” asked Goku with stars in his eyes. “There, at that tree” said Yume and pointed at a tree. They all looked at the tree and indeed saw some fruits. “Food!” screamed Goku and wanted to take the fruit. “They're poisoned!” said Sanzo.
 
“What must I eat? Must we also sleep here?” asked Goku. “Don't complain, at least we can sleep” said Gojyo. “But how about the food?” asked Goku and looked at Hakaryu. “Do you think that a roasted Hakaryu will taste good?” he asked looking at Hakaryu. But suddenly he got a clap again with Sanzo's fan. “What's wrong Sanzo?” asked Goku mad. “It wasn't me” said Sanzo. When Goku looked it turned out to be Hakkai. “In this kind of occasions, I can hit you. Because Hakaryu may never been eaten” he said. “Especially by monkeys” said Gojyo. “What? How about yourself, stupid kappa!” screamed Goku. “Guys, stop fighting! We don't want to hear Sanzo's gun again” said Hakkai. They all looked at Sanzo that wanted to pull out his gun again. “Lets stop, indeed” said Goku and Gojyo frightened.
 
“Hey, where is Yume?” Goku asked after a while. “She said that she wanted to search for food” answered Hakkai. “Yeah, like a hour ago, I think we better should go and look for her” said Goku and wanted to go. “Yeah, I'll go too!” said Gojyo and followed Goku. Hakkai looked at Sanzo and then at Goku and Gojyo that was already far away from him. “Sanzo, please take good care of Hakaryu” he said and quickly ran after Goku and Gojyo. “What? Am I a nanny or something?” asked Sanzo mad and sighed. “That girl, where did she run off too?”
 
“Yume!” screamed Goku while they walked through the dark forest. “Hey Goku, are you not sacred?” asked Gojyo. “Off course not, why should I?” asked Goku mad. “Hey, what is that over there?” Hakkai asked and pointed at some light further away. “I think someone is there” said Goku. “Maybe they have seen Yume” said Gojyo. Without thinking any further the three of them ran to the light that turned out to be a fire, made by the… demons.
 
“So it's true, the girl is a bait!” said one of the demons. “The girl? Where is she?!” asked Goku. “Well, well… Son Goku is mad only because of a girl? Is she special to you?” asked one of the demons. “Well… that..” began Goku blushing. “Not only to him, she is special to all of us” said Gojyo. “So bring her back or we'll kill you” said Hakkai. “Sorry, we've killed her already” said the demon. “What?!” the three of them screamed shocked. “Impossible, Yume is not that weak!” said Goku. “Well then give the sutra and maybe we'll bring her back to life” said the demon. “Well, like you could” said Goku mad. “Yes, now give us the sutras” said the demon. “No way!” said Goku and hits the demon all one by one and killed them. “Goku, you're over the limit” said Hakkai. “Yume is special, but it seems that she is very special to him?” asked Gojyo. “That's not true, I would do the same for my friends!” said Goku. “Really?” asked Gojyo suspicious looking. “Well…. Except for kappa's maybe” Goku said. “You stupid ape, how dare you to ruin my pride!” said Gojyo mad. “Yare, yare… lets find Yume now” said Hakkai. “Okay” said Goku and Gojyo.
 
“But that demon didn't know where Yume is?” asked Goku. “No, but I think one of his friend got her” said Hakkai.
“Aah, Sanzo, finally you showed yourself!” a demon said.
“It's from Sanzo's place!” said Goku. “Lets go and see what is happening!” said Hakkai and they all went to Sanzo. When they reached there they saw that a few demons was holding Yume. “They got her! But why isn't she attacking back?” asked Goku. “They gave her a poison” said Hakkai. “Really?” asked Goku confused. “Yeah, because of that poison she is now asleep” said Gojyo. “I see” said Goku.
 
“Give us your sutra now! Or we'll kill her” said one of the demons. “Blablabla… every time the same line again. Are you not tired of it?” asked Sanzo. The demon looked mad and then he looked at Yume. He took something out his pockets and puts it in Yume's mouth. “Yume!” screamed the rest. “What have you done with her?” asked Sanzo mad. “Well something, if you want her back, you can have her back!” said the demon and throwed Yume to Sanzo that catches her. “I will not forgive you!” screamed Goku and he took out his weapon and hit some of the demons. The remaining demons flied away, while he killed some of them. “What have they done with her?” asked Goku mad.
 
“She is still asleep, the whole time” said Hakkai. “Maybe it was something poisonous, like the poison of a snake so someone needs to suck it out” said Goku. “What? Like giving her CPR?” asked Gojyo. “She's a girl, we can't do that” said Hakkai. “First, we need to find out what kind of poison this is” said Sanzo. “But how?” asked Goku. “Why don't you try to use your brain instead of your stomach for once?” asked Gojyo irritated. “Now you remembered me again, that I haven't eat. Sanzo, I'm hungry!” said Goku but got a clap from Sanzo. “Sorry, it was all because of that cockroach that remains me at food” said Goku. Gojyo remain in silent for this time, because there was a serious situation.
 
“Maybe they gave her a poison to make her sick” said Goku. “Or a poison to make her sleep for ever!” said Goku. “So a prince come and kissed her awake like in Sleeping Beauty?” asked Gojyo. They all looked shocked to Gojyo. “What?” he asked puzzled. “Gojyo, you watch Sleeping Beauty, you watch sleeping beauty!” said Goku and started to laugh, but he got hit by Gojyo. “Don't make fun of it..” said Gojyo.
“Maybe the poison is to make us poisoned too if we touch her” said Sanzo. Everyone was shocked and did a step backwards, except Sanzo. “No way! If it was really so, we still must help her” said Goku and looked at Yume. “Hey look, her face… there by her foreface I see something” said Goku while he looked very carefully to it. “A moon? It is a sign of the moon?” Gojyo asked when he sees it. “Oh no, this is dangerous.. if they find out..” though Hakkai in himself but was noticed by Sanzo. “Maybe it's an effect of the poison” said Sanzo while he took a cigarette. “Hey, don't smoke here!” said Goku and wanted to take the cigarette away from Sanzo. “Yeah, it's not good for a sick person's wealth” said Gojyo. “How about yourself?” asked Sanzo while he took the fire and lighted the cigarette. Suddenly they all felt something weird, a weird feeling and they became weaker and weaker. Until they all fell on the ground and fainted.
 
“Wake up..” sounded Yume's voice. “You can't sleep for ever, wake up!” she said while she shaked some of the boys. “Hah? Yume?” asked Gojyo that was the first one to wake up. “Ah, finally… your awake” said Yume happy. “What happened?” asked Gojyo. “Well, I also fainted because of the demons and when I woke up, I was already here. I walked and walked, searching for you guys until finally I found you all here” said Yume. Gojyo looked around him and saw all flowers, it was a garden full of colorful flowers. “We must wake the rest too” said Gojyo. “Yes except that…” began Yume. “What?” asked Gojyo and looked to the rest “Hey, where's Sanzo?” “That's the problem, I didn't see him when I found you” said Yume. “Lets look for him and then look for an out way” said Hakkai suddenly that had heard their conversation. “Okay but first..” began Yume and they all looked to Goku “we need to wake him up” “We must try everything to wake him up” said Hakkai. “This is a big challenge” said Gojyo
 
“Wake up monkey boy!” said Gojyo while he began to kick Goku, but he didn't wake up. “What must we do?” asked Gojyo confused. “Lets try to tickle him” said Hakkai laughing and he tickled Goku. “That's not going to work” said Gojyo. “Maybe we should make noise!” said Yume. “GOKU WAKE UP!!!” she screamed. Gojyo and Hakkai looked very shocked. “Sanzo, is defeated” said Gojyo. “Yes… Yume's voice is louder” replied Hakkai. “But still, Goku didn't wake up” said Yume. “Food…” said Goku suddenly still sleeping. “Food?” asked Hakkai and looked at Yume. “Oh, I understand” she said. “Goku, dinner is ready…” she said quietly. “Food?!” asked Goku immediately and he woke up. “Where?” Hakkai began to laugh. “See, that did work” he said. “This he only woke up because of food” said Gojyo.
“Hey, where is Sanzo?” asked Goku when he noticed that Sanzo was not with them. “That's why we wanted to search for him” answered Yume. “If you woke up earlier, we could also find him earlier” said Gojyo. “Hey it's not my fault that I was asleep!” screamed Goku mad. “Yeah, yeah, whatever, lets go” said Gojyo and they went searching for Sanzo.
 
In the meanwhile, Sanzo was at the same place as them. A garden full of colorful flowers. “Cih, I've separated from the others” he said and looked around him. Then he took his cigarette and wanted to light it with his lighter. “Oh yeah, I remember… We fainted because of the smoke” he said and looked at his lighter, then he puts it back. “So, the poison was the Eden Poison, that would bring us to a wonderful place. Like Eden, created by God” Sanzo said as he looked around. “When will the rest finally come here? And how do we get out of here?” Sanzo took out his lighter again. “Smoke…”
 
“Man, Sanzo is so hard to find!” said Goku “And I'm also hungry” Gojyo was being irritated by it. “Shut up will ya!” he said mad. “Fine okay, but where is Sanzo?” asked Goku. “Hey, I see something there at the other side” said Yume and pointed at the far distance. “Smoke?” Goku asked. “Probably it is Sanzo that is smoking” said Hakkai. “Hey, where are the two kids gone too?” asked Hakkai when he looked. “Already gone to Sanzo, lets go” said Gojyo and also they went to the far distance.
 
“Hey Sanzo!” screamed Goku while he waved to Sanzo. But Sanzo didn't replied at all, he didn't even looked at them. “What's wrong with him?” asked Goku. “You know, I got a strange feeling that it is not Sanzo” said Yume frightened. “But, his cloths are the same, he smoke so are his length and he even has the holy sutra that only Sanzo could have” said Goku. “But still, it can be a fake Sanzo” said Hakkai and he came with Gojyo. “Gojyo, Hakkai” said Yume.
 
“We must find it out” said Hakkai and he shooted with his beam. “Sanzo, look out!” screamed Goku worried. But Sanzo didn't move at all he just stand there, not even moving. The beam of Hakkai hits Sanzo but it went right across him.
“It didn't hit him?” asked Gojyo shocked. “But why?” asked Goku. “Maybe… he is a…a…a ghost” said Yume frightened. “Ghost? They don't exist” said Goku to calm her down. “But, why didn't he move then, or show us his face, the beam also went across him” said Yume as she became more frightened. “I will prove that it is not a ghost!” said Goku and took out his weapon. “What you do, you can't hit him” said a voice. They all looked behind and it turned out to be Sanzo.
 
“Are you the real one?” asked Yume. “Lets test” said Goku and he pinch Sanzo. “He didn't get angry, maybe it is a fake one again” said Hakkai. “Hello Sanzo, is this you?” asked Gojyo and he hits the head of Sanzo, not too hard… but also not that soft. “Hey he didn't get mad” said Gojyo. “This one is the fake one too” said Yume. “Imposter, give Sanzo back!” screamed Goku and Gojyo.
“YOU IDIOTS! I AM SANZO!!!” screamed Sanzo mad and he shooted with his gun again.
 
“So, why didn't you get angry at us before?” asked Goku. “When we hit you..” continued Gojyo. “Because I was already losing my temper…” answered Sanzo. “Well that's not really a good reason isn't it?” asked Gojyo. “No, not really” said Goku. “Shut up you two! Or I will really kill you!” screamed Sanzo mad and took out his gun. “Okay…” answered Goku and Gojyo scared.
 
“Hey, have you forgotten the other problem?” asked Hakkai. “What problem?” the other three boys asked. “About that Sanzo that is standing there” answered Yume and she became pale “that is probably a… gho…ghost!” “No, there must be an other explanation for it, I'm sure” said Goku.
 
“Why do you want to find out? I think that it is better if we go back” said Sanzo. “Go back? To where?” asked Goku. “To the real world off course!” answered Sanzo mad. “But, that Sanzo then?” asked Goku. “Listen, the poison the demon gave Yume is called the Eden Poison. It could bring us into dreams and fulfill our wishes” explained Sanzo. “But, my wish wasn't to see a replica of you Sanzo” said Goku. “Not that, I mean that if we stay here longer we might never come out” said Sanzo. “But why then?” asked Yume. “Because, the Eden Poison knows what we wants, and once it fulfill our wish… we're lost in our dream for ever” said Sanzo.
“But, I don't know what I will dream of” said Goku. “Off course you do, it's about food” said Gojyo. “Then you will dream about drinking sake while you were surrounded by girls” said Goku. “So what? Problem with it?” asked Gojyo calm. “Shut up! We must go back!” said Sanzo. “But how?” asked Hakkai. “With smoke” he answered. “Smoke?” the others asked puzzled.
 
Sanzo took out his cigarette and his lighter. “Hey, it is not really the good time to smoke Sanzo” said Hakkai. “Who said that I did it because of joy?” asked Sanzo and he lighted the cigarette. Suddenly like before, they felt themselves become weaker and fell on the ground. And again…. they fainted.
 
Sanzo opened his eyes immediately and looked around him. He was relieved to find himself at the forest again. It was the same like before, but the rest were still asleep. “No time for sleeping” said Sanzo and he shooted with his gun causing the rest to wake up.
 
“Sanzo! Why did you do that for?” asked Goku mad when he woke up. “I just wanted to continue the journey, and not just sit here waiting for you guys to wake up” answered Sanzo. “But that's strange, Goku can wake up with Sanzo's gun” said Yume. “That's because they have a special relationship..” said Gojyo serious. “What? A special relationship?” asked Yume and began to blush. “What were you thinking? I meant like a father and son relationship!” said Gojyo laughing. “Oow, in that case…” said Yume and she sight. “Hey, lets go Hakkai, Hakaryu is better now right?” asked Sanzo. “Yes.. a little bid” said Hakkai.
 
“Yume, does every people of the moon has the sign of the moon at their forehead?” asked Hakkai. “How do you know?” Yume asked shocked. “Because we just saw it by you, when you fainted” said Hakkai. “That sign, it only shows whenever it is needed” said Yume. “What do you mean?” asked Hakkai. “That, soon something will go wrong… and the power of the moon will be needed” answered Yume. “Something wrong?” asked Hakkai. Yume sight again and looked at the moon in the dark, black sky. “The real reason I came to earth was not just to meet you guys. I was sent from there to restore the balance and fix the problem that is going to happened. To do that I need to work together with demons, human and a God” said Hakkai. “Well, Sanzo the human and we the demons are here, but who is the God?” asked Hakkai. “I don't know either” answered Yume with a disappointed voice.
 
“Hakkai, Yume! We're waiting! Hakaryu is ready!” screamed Goku. “Coming!” replied Yume and Hakkai both. “But the disaster, will soon begin” said Yume and she ran to the car. “Oh dear, so there is a big problem… my feelings were right” said Hakkai and he also walked to the car.

(Thanks for reading my story, please review it^^)