Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ ALPHA UNIVERSE SAGA: AVATAR TUNER ❯ Chapter 02 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 02: Eldha Talutha
 
 
 
Opening Song: PRAY
 
Light shines on the heaven
The earth the spirit
Light brings glory and grace
May it open your eyes to the truth
 
kuzureochiru hikari suna no kakera
kono setsunai itami ni niteiru
omosugiru tsubasa wo hirogezu ni suwatte
yasashisa ni shigamitsuku kagi hazushi
ano hi yume mita basho he ikou
 
I'm with you
toomawari shite mo kesshite furimukazu
I'm you
You are me forever...
itsumademo
 
kotoba hitotsu sabishii yami terashi
uta tsutaete inori wo chikara ni motomeau
kodoku na tamashii ni kuchizuke
nobashitate fureru toki mune furue
anata wo mamoru tate ni narou
 
I'm with you
umarekawatte mo itsuka meguriau
omoidashite soba ni itsumademo
 
 
“So…how long it takes…?” Ave asked. “Two hours…it should be…” Subaru answered as she concentrates to remove bloodstain from those pages. “I think we better leave him Ave…nothing we could do even if we staying here…we might only interrupting his concentration…” Aya smiled toward the young Time Diver as Ave nodded in agreement. “Just let us know when you're finished Subaru…” Ave told her before he left the room and Subaru nodded. “So…what should we do know…?” Ave asked. “There is nothing we can do beside waiting…” Rai replied meanwhile Mai and Gemini seem playing around on the beach with Shinjiro and Ryusei. “It is nice if we can like them…forget about anything and relax…” Aya commented. “No…I don't think so…” Ave replied and smiled to her. “Huh…really…?” Aya asked.
 
“Since they are always giving their fullest in the battle…the deserve to be relax in this kind of moment…” Ave replied. “It is true…you sure very understanding…” Sagitta suddenly entered the living room where Aya, Rai and Ave sit and speaks. “Oh…thanks miss Weinberg…” Ave replied. “Gemini-san and Taiga-san need to be relax and we are here so they can be relax…” Diana also entered on her wheelchair followed by Rika. “You're right…it is something that we need to do meanwhile they already sacrifice everything for us…” Aya stared toward the sea and the sunset looks really beautiful. “If only this war never happened in the first time…” Ave sighed. “It is not really true Ave-san…” Diana smiled toward the young Time Diver. “Huh…?” Ave stared toward Diana. “If this never happened…I or to be exact we would never meet you and SRX Team…so I don't think this war is really that bad although I agree…it must be stopped…” Diana replied.
 
“I am agree with Diana here…Ave…even you're Time Diver…but you still human…don't pushed yourself too hard and believe us…you're not fighting this war alone…” Sagitta smiled and put her right hand on the young Time Diver left shoulder. “Rather than thinking about this matter…Ave, why you just not doing something…maybe you can teach me some of those culinary skill of yours…” Aya smiled. “Ave-san can cook…!?” Diana asked in her disbelief. “Aya-san…could you not telling this here…it is kind of embarrassing…” Ave replied. “Why, there is no reason for you to be embarrassed…of course your culinary skill level is not as high as commander Elzam but you for sure have a talent…” Aya smiled toward the young Time Diver. “That's might be a good idea…since we have about two hours for nothing…Ave…you can teach us something…” Sagitta commented. “I have no objection as well…my brother recommend you by himself anyway…” Rai replied. Ave sighed and finally admits his defeat. “Alright…alright…I will teach you all some of my cooking recipes…but just something simple…I don't want to make my parents' kitchen become like a post-battlefield after that…” Ave answered. “No problem…it is alright with us anyway…what kind of recipes you want to teach us…?” Sagitta asked. “I am not sure…how about Special Herb Chicken…?” Ave suggested.
 
Meanwhile in Yudhionov's Hideout…
 
“Little bit to the right…okay holds on…!” Yudhionov gives an instruction toward Elanore and Madlax using a crane machines to attach leg missiles pods on Yudhionov's Zaku II. Meanwhile Margaret just sit in the corner stared toward Yudhionov and the other while holding her book as usual. “Two leg missiles pods…one heat hawk, two panzer vaust, three grenades for grenade launcher, two extra clips for 90mm machinegun…quite a preparation for war…” Madlax commented. “It is better to be prepared than sorry later lady…” Yudhionov replied. “Ah…I see and so this is what you will use later…to fight…I mean…?” Madlax asked. “Yes lady…presumably you will carry that Anti-MS Rifle…so I can fight enemies mobile suits easier…” Yudhionov replied. “But…what is the purpose for the fight…Margaret Ojousama lost her pages on that battlefield…before Ojousama also lost her father in the war-thorn country…this is meaningless…!” Elanore suddenly interrupted.
 
“Look lady…I am fight not because I like or want it…I need to protect someone that I hold dearly…including those sexy butts or your…so just shut up and save your complain for me later…!” Yudhionov replied rudely while Madlax just shrugged. “Soldiers are same…everywhere…anywhere…!” Elanore walked away and she sat closer to Margaret. “You can call it anything you want mister Yudhionov…but I will protect Margaret Ojousama although it cost my life…!” Elanore answered. “Well, try it later lady…or you don't have even a second out there for nothing than your whimpering around…” Yudhionov replied. Madlax just smiled. “Yudhionov…Elanore is tougher than you thought…she might able to survive by herself…” Madlax giggled. “What's so funny…do you know how serious is it…!?” Yudhionov asked half shouted.
 
“I know…it is serious…but it can't be helped…all fighting really meaningless if we saw from our perspective but in order to protect someone or something…we need to keep fighting…” Madlax commented. “And…both Elanore and Margaret know that very well…” she continued. “Oh really…let see later then…” Yudhionov answered while continuing his job testing a balance of his Zaku II from inside the cockpit. “Elanore…” Margaret whispered and she leaned her head on her maid shoulder. “Don't worry Ojousama…I will protect you…no matter what happened I will protect you…” Elanore replied and smiled toward her young mistress.
 
Meanwhile, Seaside Beach House…
 
“So…what do you think about him…?” a mysterious voice can be heard from a laptop communication device. “He improved steadily as Time Diver…but he seems reluctant toward something…” Viletta replied. “It cannot be helped…he might be a new Originator now…but don't forget…he still young compare to us…I want you to watch him closer and protect him if necessary…his role will be important later…” the mysterious voice replied. “I will, don't worry commander…I know how to deal with him…give me time…” Viletta answered. “Good to hear that and about the incident…I will do my best to return all of you back to Second Militia…” the mysterious voice replied. “Thank you very much…commander…I will really appreciate this…now if you excuse me…” Viletta replied and she cut the communication after her commander gives her permission.
 
“Time Diver…” Viletta stared toward the ceiling. “It was once entity that being proudly worshiped as messiah by humanity…but now…no more than a chained fate for individual to maintain karmic balance from oblivion…have no right to love or be loved…dead seems better than it…” Viletta quickly walks away leaving her laptop behind. “But…I think Ave should become an exception…he should be spared…” she sighed one more time before leaving the room and entered the living room. “Ah…Viletta taichou…” Aya greeted as the commander of SRX Team entered the living room. “Any new situation…?” Viletta asked. “Not really…only there is something else…for relax…and increasing the moral…” Rai replied. “What do you mean by that lieutenant Rai…?” Viletta asked. “It is done…!” suddenly Ave voice could be heard from kitchen meanwhile Rika and Diana saluted by clasping their hands. “Thank you…thank you…” Ave smiled ala Iron Chef meanwhile Viletta just sighed when she saw the event. “He really carefree…that's good for him…” Viletta commented inside her heart.
 
“Hmmm…these words doesn't make any sense of all…” Subaru suddenly appeared from basement and handed now clean pages. “Oh really…let me see it…it is…ancient writing…like a spell or something…drawn together with its pentagram…” Ave commented. “By the way…these food smells nice…who cook this…are you Diana…?” Subaru asked. “No…I just helping…this is a new recipe from Ave-san…” Diana replied. “Subaru never know that you can cook as well…” Subaru commented. “Just simple recipes…by the way let's have some meal first before we talk about what we will do later…” Ave replied. “It is a good idea…I will get Ryu and the other…” Aya answered. “Lieutenant Ave…it is really good that you act according to the situation…but somehow…don't let your guard down…” Viletta smiled toward the young Time Diver.
 
Ryusei, Mai, Gemini and Shinjiro quickly entered the house and quickly sit on the chairs. Ave just sighed and smiled toward them meanwhile the other giggled. Ryusei himself for sure quite shocked when he saw Viletta there and he afraid his performance marks will be reduced by her commander. “This taste really good…sugoi desu…! Shinjiro…how is it…!?” Gemini commented. “It is nice…I never know that lieutenant Ave can cook this well…I think we should call him as a third chef along with ensign Ikari Shinji and major Retzel Feinschmaker….” Shinjiro commented as well and for some reason Rai coughed. Ave smiled and he told everybody how to make this Special Herb Chicken meanwhile everybody quite shocked that Ave made this recipe just a while ago when he saw the raw ingredients available in his parents' kitchen.
 
“This language…is it…Jewish…?” Ave asked. “It is more like something alien to Subaru…” Subaru replied. “So any idea about how it sounds…?” Ave asked again. “Subaru doesn't know the meaning but Subaru can read this sentence…” Subaru replied again. “It is sounds like a chant for me…since it is also come together with the picture and instruction…” Aya replied when she stared toward the book. “By the way…how its sound…?” Rai suddenly asked. “It sounds like this…Eldha Talutha…and Zarkuss Zarkh…” Subaru answered. “What kind of language is it…!?” Gemini commented. “Not something I ever heard before…” Sagitta added. “Eldha…Talutha…” Ave whispered. “What happened Ave…are you being possessed by Ma Oh or something…?” Ryusei asked. “No…it is not something like that Ryusei…but somehow I…feel this sentence…connected with another realm…” the young Time Diver answered.
 
Meanwhile, back to Yudhionov's Hideout…
 
“Madlax…what's going on…!!?” Elanore quickly holds the mercenary girl body when she falls on her knees. “I like…those red…shoes…” Madlax replied and her eyes seem emotionless. “Hey….what the heck is going on here ladies…!!?” Yudhionov asked half shouted. “The gate…someone opened the gate…” Margaret suddenly paled. “What gate…? What fucking gate…!?” Yudhionov shouted. “Don't shout at Margaret Ojousama…!” Elanore glared toward Yudhionov. The situation really stressed Yudhionov, first Madlax acting strange and then followed by Margaret who seems scared toward something. It is something that even a battle-hardened warrior like him doesn't understand. But he realizes something. There must be something terrible going on out there.
 
“Elanore…you seems the one still sane…take those two and hide somewhere…! I will board my Zaku II and have a look about what happening outside…! Anything happened DON'T LEFT THIS PLACE…!” Yudhionov shouted meanwhile Elanore doesn't have much choice beside agree with Yudhionov in this matter. “Yes…” Elanore nodded and she quickly helped both Madlax and Margaret to hide. Yudhionov climbed his Zaku II, entered the cockpit and activate the mobile suit. “Alright baby…let's kick some butt…!” Yudhionov shouted as his Zaku II walk away leaving the garage. Elanore also take several firearms before she help Madlax and Margaret in order to arm herself. “H&K SG1 Sniper Rifle used by Madlax before…and also two SIG-P210 handgun…hopefully I never have any need to use this….” Elanore sighed as she hides behind crates along with Madlax and Margaret.
 
“What the hell is that…!?” Yudhionov let a loud shout when he saw scenery in front of him. The sky showed an unearthly crimson colour meanwhile a huge portal seems being opened somewhere far from Yudhionov's Hideout. That portal forms a giant dark void energy pillar and keeps swirling while pulled everything on its surrounding. “That…what kind of shit is going on here…!” Yudhionov commented. “Help…need request…help…!” suddenly a communicator from Yudhionov's Zaku II beeped. “Who is it…?” Yudhionov asked. “No…no…NOOO…!!! They coming…ARRRGHHH…!!!” only scream could be heard and Yudhionov remain silent for a while. “It must be something nasty going on there…” he commented again before be prepared for anything worst that might be happening later on.
 
What is actually going on and why the magical words Eldha Talutha suddenly opened the mysterious gate…?
 
Everything will be revealed in the next chapter…
 
To Be Continued