Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ ALPHA UNIVERSE SAGA: JENSEITS VON GUT UN BOSE ❯ Chapter 05 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 05: Final Battle
 
 
 
“Tenjou Tenga Nendou Musou Ken…!!!” Ryusei shouted the ultimate attack of Banpreios. The Shin Z.O Sword quickly cleaves one of the Zuphiroude body. Meanwhile the other Zuphiroude unit also being cleaved by Sonic Saber after Altairlion changed its form back into DF Mode and slashed its powerful melee weapons toward that Zuphiroude body. “Finally…it is over…” Ryusei panted meanwhile all of Banpreios' vents released an incredible amount of heat. “Captain are you alright…captain…!?” Rai yelled. “I am alright Rai…thanks to Mai…” Aya replied weakly meanwhile Mai just smiled toward Rai and Ryusei from her monitor. “So both of you finally defeat the enemy…that's nice…” Both Banpreios and Altairlion turned around and saw Argan along with GB-9700 walks toward them. Both units already battered from the previous battle but at least Argan's left wing already being regenerated fully. “Well we are facing three enemies and they are quite persistent…” Halko smiled while Ryusei asked about Argan and GB-9700 condition.
 
“So who is that persistent enemy actually…Ave…?” Mai asked. “Those three…the one I told you in the hospital before…” Ave replied. “You mean…those three stooges…?” Mai asked. “Yep…” Ave delivered a simple reply and Mai just giggled. “Who is this stooge anyway…?” Ibis asked meanwhile Tsugumi, Rai and Aya just shrugged. “They are…Ave's rivals if I remember correctly…” Ryusei answered on Ave's behalf. “It is more as enemies than rivals Ryusei…” Ave corrected and Ryusei just grinned sheepishly. “So…what is happened actually between you and those enemies…?” Halko asked. Ave already guessed, sooner or later he needs to explain this matter toward Halko and the rest of his comrades. So far only Ibis and Mai that know about his dark secrets but not much as well. Ave sighed before he begins to tell his story toward the others.
 
“It was the day before I realize my destiny as Time Diver…” Ave begins his story. “I live in the era where there is no justice and people live in their fear…only the strongest rule against the weakest…I stood against this regime, against this era…but I achieve nothing…” Ave continued his story. “Those three represent three integral evil that I want abolished before…actually there is the fourth one but I don't know what happened and why he didn't appear in front of me…” Ave still continued his story while the others gulped. “Jealousy, Arrogance and Hypocrisy are those three…they are the worst among mankind…but that time I can do nothing to fight them…until I receive my power as Time Diver…yet I still cannot find a chance to fight them…but today…the chance appeared in front of me and I manage to defeat them…” Ave finished his story. “How you can be sure that you already defeat them Ave…?” Ibis asked.
 
“Ave fight against the first two…while later on he helps me to fight the third…” Halko answered on Ave's behalf. “The first two were defeated…one of them being cleaved by Argan's Rush Scythe while the other being hit on the cockpit by Argan's shotgun…” Halko continued. “While the third one being defeated with my power and Halko's GB-9700 power…” Ave suddenly interrupted. “So those three are dead now…?” Tsugumi asked. “Most likely yes…if not I doubt they will be able to interfere again for a time being…” Ave replied. “By the way…my radar before detect five enemies…but so far only two that have been defeated…where is the other three…?” Halko asked. “Now you mention it…!!!” Ryusei quickly return to his fighting stance. “Those three Zuphiroude…they cannot just disappeared like that…something wrong here….” Ibis commented. “Maybe the author typed a wrong number of units…?” Ryusei asked sheepishly. “Don't blame other person Ryusei…” Ave answered and he seems get insulted for some reason. “Anyway…let's go and help Shinjiro…I am sure he really need our help at this moment…” Ibis commented. “You're right…we don't have much time…” Tsugumi replied. After that Banpreios along with Argan, GB-9700 and Altairlion quickly fly toward the throne room. Unknown by them, they actually already destroy five Zuphiroude units since three of them have been absorbed by the other two units to hastened their regenerate ability.
 
Meanwhile in front of throne room…
 
“Finally…Shinjiro…finally we are here…. we arrive…” Gemini panted and she seems really tired. “If you not taking a wrong direction…we could arrive sooner…” Shinjiro replied and Gemini just grinned. “Everybody make mistakes…don't worry about it Shinjiro…” Gemini giggled. Suddenly the huge door in front of them opened and led them to the throne chamber. “Shinjiro…” Gemini stared toward her captain meanwhile Shinjiro just nodded. “Don't worry Gemini…I am ready for this battle…” Shinjiro replied. “For everyone sake…and ours as well…” Gemini smiled. Soubu unit quickly dashed and entered the throne chamber meanwhile the huge door slowly shut itself without anybody knows about it.
 
“Ah…again…and I am quite surprised that both of you still trying to do this futile attempt to save My Precious, but…yes everything will be over when I add both of you in my collection…” Maryu-sama laughed when she stared toward Shinjiro and Gemini's Soubu unit. “Silence…this time will not be the same…!” Shinjiro shouted but Gemini quickly observed their surrounding. “Where is the other…?” she murmured. In front of them there is only one crystal containing Maria Tachibana, but nobody saw other four crystals, which contain New York Kagekidan Hoshigumi members. “No…you don't mean…” before Gemini could finish her sentence, Maryu laughed maniacally. “BEHOLD…!!!” she shouted.
“No…this can't be true…no…!” Gemini stared toward four objects that appeared in front of her in fear. Meanwhile Shinjiro cursed. Those four objects are STAR Units but they are already being infected with parasite like object on their backs. “Sagitta…!!! Subaru…!!! Rika…!!! Diana…!!!” Shinjiro yelled but there is no reply from those four STAR Units. Highway-Star suddenly dashed toward Gemini and Shinjiro's Soubu unit and attacks using its whip. “Sagitta…what are you doing…!?” Gemini shouted. But no reply could be heard from Highway-Star. It's just continuing to slash its whip toward Soubu unit. “Gemini…back…your back…” before Shinjiro could finish her sentence, Random-Star attacks using its fan. “Subaru too…!?” Gemini glared in disbelief. “Gemini, they can't even hear our voice…but we can't attack them….” Shinjiro yelled at his co-pilot meanwhile Gemini didn't reply. Although she didn't reply but it is clear when Shinjiro saw Gemini's face. The face of once confident cowgirl now paled. It seems she really desperate to do something to save her comrades.
 
“There is nothing you can do…why both of you still resist…it much better if you two submit to me and also become my precious collection as well…” Maryu laughed and she seems enjoy everything from her throne. Followed by Diana's Silent-Star and Rika's Shooting-Star, those four STAR Units launched their famous combination attacks toward Shinjiro and Gemini's Soubu unit. “KYAAAA…Is there something we can do…!!!?” Gemini asked in desperation. “I…I don't know Gemini….I don't know…” Shinjiro as well feel really useless in this situation. Everything seems like what happened when he along with his comrades in Hoshigumi face Nobunaga in Neo America colony. That time similar situation happened but he manage somehow to fight back and return to the light. This time the situation is different; it is his comrades that need to be brought to the light, not him. Sure the premise still the same but somehow he doesn't know how to do it.
 
“All of answers of your problem and doubt only can be found inside your heart…?” Shinjiro try to remember the sentence on the mirror once he possessed. “Shinjiro…?” Gemini asked. “Gemini…please put all of your faith on me…I will try to take this odd bet…” Shinjiro replied and smiled toward the cowgirl. “You didn't mean…don't you…?” Gemini paled. “There is no other choice Gemini…be prepared…Rouko…Meikyaku…” Shinjiro quickly readying his fighting stance meanwhile Gemini has no other choice beside provide her captain with support. Far away on the throne, Maryu just laughed very hard. Her maniacal laugh could be heard echoing through the throne chamber. “Kill…Burn…Destroy everything…only for me…for My Precious…Maria…My Precious…” she glared toward the Soubu unit that ready to attack four STAR Units with its ultimate attack.
 
“You're sure never think about the consequences if you attack them right Shinjiro…? But rest assure since I have better method for them….GUN SLAVE…!!!” Ave's voice echoed and four funnels like weapons flew toward those four STAR Units. Those Gun Slaves quickly destroy parasite like creatures on those four STAR Units. “Ave…!!!” Gemini shouted in relief after she realizes who is her saviour is. “So this is the famous throne room of that hideous monster…like villain anime boss chamber….” Ryusei commented inside his Banpreios. “Ryusei, you also arrive….” Gemini stared at Banpreios in disbelief. “Little bit delay Gemini…Shinjiro…but I am here now with this Super Robot Beneath The Heaven…” Ryusei replied in confident. “Sure something never change…right Mai…?” Aya smiled. “Ah…it is alright really…sometimes Ryusei need to act cool like that…” Mai replied. “Mai don't encourage him to do that…” Rai commented. “Sorry…” Mai replied.
 
“Glad we made it on time…” Ibis panted as Altairlion landed in front of Shinjiro and Gemini's Soubu unit. “Are you two alright…?” Tsugumi asked. “Finally…both you coming as well…” Shinjiro replied. “Sorry for the delay but let finish everything now…” Ibis answered. “Aaaaw…don't forget about me…” Halko's GB-9700 unit also landed beside Altairlion. “Halko…!!!” Gemini stared toward GB-9700 in disbelief but she also feels relief since all of her comrades now here to help her and Shinjiro. Meanwhile those four STAR Units are lay down on the ground motionless. Their cockpits are opened and reveal four Hoshigumi members already returned to their own sense. “Ooow…where am I…?” Sagitta asked. “Diana…. be careful…” Subaru quickly helped the blonde girl to stand since her body still feel really weak. “Uuuuguuuu…Rika is hungry….!!!” Rika quickly complained and Sagitta just glared to the little bounty hunter.
 
“Glad all of you back to your sense…” Ave talked. “Argan…and also Altairlion…why both of them here…and that's also SRX…no it is quite different with SRX…” Subaru wondered. “We can talk about everything later…but now importantly is to find place to hide…Halko…you help them…” Ave replied. “Hai…c'mon….” Halko quickly instructed those four Hoshigumi members to follow her. On the way, Sagitta saw the Soubu unit and she quickly realized that unit belong to Kagekidans and the pilot must be her captain and Gemini. “Taichou…Gemini…good luck…!!!” Sagitta shouted. “Don't worry Sagitta…everything will be alright…!!! I promise…!!!” Shinjiro shouted back and give a signal with Soubu's mono eye. “That's Taiga-san….?” Diana stared at Soubu unit in disbelief. “You're correct Diana…apparently our captain and Gemini keep struggling while we are captured by that maniacal extremist…” Subaru replied. “Don't worry everyone…Rika sure…they will be able to win…” Rika smiled to the others.
 
“What should we do now…?” Ave asked. “As if I know…but I am more worried with the crystal behind her…” Ryusei replied. “If only I could do something with CF Altairlion speed…” Ibis commented. “Ibis…calm down and don't blame yourself…” Tsugumi replied her partner. “There must be something…something that we can do…” Shinjiro commented meanwhile Gemini just remain silent. “Ha…ha…ha…you can't do anything…one step closer I will destroy this crystal…. along with HER…. HER…. she only belong to ME…MY PESCHEE…MY PRECIOUS…. Ha…Ha…Ha…!!!” Maryu laughed.
“She's insane….” Mai commented and her face paled. “Cruel…you're cruel…!!!” Gemini shouted. “CRUEL…? ME…? Isn't it applied to yourself…? How many living being you already killed…!? How many live lost since your arrival…!? I just do it for MY PRECIOUS…!!! If only you not interfere…nobody will die…! But you chose to fight…to interfere…and see the result…how many people die…!? It is your own selfishness that lead into this tragedy…!!!” Maryu retorted. “I…I just…” Gemini tries to find answer but she can't. “You just shut up…you don't have right to blame your tyrannical attitude toward other people…you are the one who make this happens…” Ryusei added. “Hah…so what…SO WHAT…!!!? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING SINCE YOU'RE BEING COCOONED BY LIGHT…!!! PRETENDING TO BE A MESSIAH…A SAVIOUR THAT UPHOLD JUSTICE…BUT YOU'RE AREN'T…YOU JUST NO DIFFERENT FROM US…MURDERER…THE WORST AMONG HUMANITY…!!!” Maryu replied and shouted to the young psychodiver. “Ryusei…!!! You try to manipulate him….” Rai complained. “You also…trying to act cool in front of other people…but you just strife over your own goal…you just an egoist…A MANIAC…LIKE ME…!!!” Maryu keep continued her tirade until someone shouted. “SILENCE…!!!” and it was Ibis who shouted.
 
“You act like you are the right one as well…I pity you…you just being delusional and want to make Maria to be with you…you love her…but you walks the wrong path…you monopolized her…while she's not anyone belonging that can be monopolized by people…yet you do that…If you're really her fan…you're sure the worst one in this entire universe…!” Ibis retorted. “YOU…YOU…HOW DARE YOU…!!!” Maryu glared toward Altairlion meanwhile Tsugumi shouted back. “What Ibis said is correct…maybe we shed the blood of many living being…but we are different from you…we have dream for this world future…we can throw away our weapon, our petty ambition for better future…not like you the one…who chained herself in the past for some obsession…” Tsugumi replied. “SHUT UP…SHUT UP…SHUT UP…!!!” Maryu became really fumed and throw one fireball toward Altairlion, but Argan quickly use its reflect shield to deflect the fireball.
 
“What they just saying is correct…I know…you just like me…an Imaginer as well…but your obsession already far beyond what we called common sense…you must be…really obsesses with her don't you…?” Ave asked. “DON'T PRETENDING THAT YOU KNOW ME…!!!” Maryu keep throwing her fireballs and all of the fireballs keep being deflected by reflect shield. “It is the cruel fate of Imaginer…obsessed toward something…creating something…and plunged this Blue Star into the state of destruction…Can't you just see what have you done…If you also…those Imaginer…you should understand…” Ave keeps talking despite fireballs being thrown to him. “SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! WHY YOU ALL PESTERING ME…! HINDERING MY PASSION AND CONVICTION TOWARD MY BELOVED MARIA…!!!? DIE…!!!” Maryu finally creates one more fireball and ready to slam it toward Maria Tachibana's crystal. “STOP IT…!!!” Shinjiro shouted. “If I couldn't have her…if I couldn't have her…no one can…” with that final word, she slammed the fireball toward Maria Tachibana's crystal.
 
“NOOOOOOO….!!!”
 
 
To Be Continued
 
 
Theme Song: CASTAWAY
Performed By: Tamaki Nami
 
Kyou mo doko kade deau unmei to omoeru shunkan...
Mitsukete mata ushinatte
Omoide dake samayotte...
 
Hito to hito wo musubu kagi ga subete itami da toshitemo
Itsuwari no nai shinjitsu da yo ne
Ano hi futari ga sugoshita yoru wa...
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Karadajuu no nukumori wa
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
Mou modore naikara
Mou hanasa naide...
Yosete kaesu nami no you
Ano hi no you ni dakishimete...
 
Hitotsu hitotsu kimi wo shitte
Aisuru koto wo oboete
Kowai mono nado nanimo nakatta
Tada kimi ga inakunaru no ga kowakatta...
 
Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunai deta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...
Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteta...
 
Sayonara to ieru made
Mada kimi wo omottete mo ii?

Sayonara to wakaru made
Mada kimi no koto sagashite mo ii?
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunaideta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...

Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
 
English Translation
 
As we meet again somewhere today, I think about fate...
about finding, and then losing
The memories just wander...
 
Assuming that all keys that tie us together are made of pain
Then it must be the truth wihout lies
On that day back then, on that night we spent together...
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

The warmth inside me
was there because of you...
 
Because I can longer return
I can no longer let go...
Moved aside like a returning wave
like the day how we embraced on that day...
 
I slowly started to understand you
and I remember when I loved you
I wasn't afraid of anything
I was just scared of you not being there...
 
My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...
Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...
 
Untill we say goodbye,
is it okay to still think about you?

Untill I know it's goodbye,
can I still search for you?
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...

Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...