Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ ALPHA UNIVERSE SAGA: JENSEITS VON GUT UN BOSE ❯ Final Chapter ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Final Chapter: Return To Forever
 
 
 
“Maria…?” Gemini saw everything in disbelief when she suddenly saw Maria Tachibana lay unconscious on the ground in front of her Soubu unit. “She's save…yes…” Shinjiro sighed in relief. “What's actually happened…?” Ave asked. “Ave…we picked something…something fighting over there…” Aya replied by using Banpreios' communicator link. “That's…Cybaster…!?” Ibis stared in disbelief toward a silver gleamed mecha that clashed its sword toward Maryu who quickly formed barrier to protect herself. “So…it must be…Masaki-san…!!!” Tsugumi quickly open her comm-link toward Cybaster. “Masaki-san…is that you…Masaki-san…thanks for helping us…” Tsugumi spoken. “Yeah it is me…Tsugumi…Ibis…Ave…and everyone…are you all alright…?” Masaki asked. “Why he suddenly appeared here…?” Ryusei asked. “It is clear isn't it…he was lost…” Ave replied while smiled slyly. “Awww…shut up…!” Masaki replied and pushed his sword even deeper toward the barrier.
 
“Ave-nyaaan always hit the nail nyaaa…” Kuro commented. “Sure it is nyaaa…” Shiro added. “Both of you…why you two just cannot give me a slight respect…?” Masaki complained toward his two familiar cats. “Because it is true nyaaaa…” both Kuro and Shiro grinned. Suddenly Maryu creates an energy wave and slammed Cybaster but since Masaki is an avatar chosen by Wind Goddess Cyfith, he quickly performed a slight manoeuvre and landed in front of Banpreios, Argan, Soubu unit and Altairlion. “By the way…who the hell you guys dealing with now…!?” Masaki glared toward Banpreios and Argan. “Just a simple fan turned into bad guys I presume…” Ave answered. “She's just the worst…be careful…” Ryusei added. Meanwhile Maria slowly regained her conscious and stared toward those mechas standing in front of her, especially Soubu unit.
 
“Taichou…? Sakura…?” Maria asked. “Ah…you regain your conscious…miss Maria…I am glad…” Gemini replied. Maria quickly realizes, the pilot of Soubu unit is not her captain and her comrades. She quickly prepared herself for some attacks despite she didn't carrying any weapon that time. “Miss Maria…don't worry…we are ally and not your enemy…” Gemini quickly explained. “Sorry…to make it short…I am ensign Taiga Shinjiro from Hoshigumi and this is my comrade…ensign Gemini Sunrise from the same division…” Shinjiro explained. “They are…DC…Why both of you fight alongside DC…?” Maria asked. “We explain about this later…now please hide yourself miss Maria…” Gemini replied. “But…” before Maria could finish the sentence an explosion occurred. “What the…” Shinjiro tries very hard to cover Maria Tachibana but failed. That time Maria thinks she will really dead when a huge debris fallen over her body, but somehow there is something covering her body.
 
“That's Black Angel…Argan…I know it…one of the mecha participate in L5 Campaign before…why…” Maria stared in shock and disbelief. “You must be alright…Red Kazuar…” Ave asked in cold tone. “I know that voice, you must be lieutenant Ave from ATX Team don't you…? Why are you saving my life…?” Maria asked. “I told you before…I have my own code of justice and I just doing my obligation and followed that code…moreover I never be with ATX Team to begin with…I am a member of SRX Team…now please take cover…” Ave replied and shut the comm-link of Argan. “She's change although she still hate me ever since that incident occurred…but it is fine with me anyway…” Ave smiled and activated its Rush Scythe. “He…is different…more mature…and wiser…but he still dangerous…” Maria commented inside herself and quickly take cover into a nearest place where Halko and Hoshigumi members also there.
 
Suddenly two other mechas arrive from above. “Huh…are we late for the party…?” Junior asked while ES Asher activated its Shield Lancer. “Don't forget about us as well…” Shion shouted and in the same time ES Dinah landed near ES Asher. “Whooooa….both of you…sure late and taking a time…” Ryusei commented. “Hey…those two AMWS are too demanding…we need to do a lot of thing to please them…” Junior replied. “Rather than talking among yourself…JUST COME HERE AND HELP ME…!!!” Masaki yelled while his sword attack being repelled by unknown energy released by Maryu. “Shall we do it…?” Shion asked. “This time…for sure…I will see everything with my own eyes…and I will defeat her…for sure…” Ibis answered. “Just please be careful Ibis…and don't do anything carelessly…” Tsugumi commented. “Don't worry Tsugumi…I still want to eat those best cheese cake of you…” Ibis smiled and Tsugumi just giggled after she heard Ibis answer. “Let's go…!” Ave suddenly arrives and dashed with his Argan. “See…he already took his chance…c'mon…!” Tsugumi shouted toward the other and all of the units presented there minus GB-9700 and Cybaster attacked Maryu.
 
“FOOLS…YOU ALL SHOULD DIE…!!! DIE AND DIE…!!!” Maryu screamed and suddenly her throne crumbled. Something appeared from behind and absorbed her body. “What was that…?” Mai asked when her sensor in Banpreios picked a huge energy signature appeared from the crumbled throne. “It is…Judecca…no it is not a normal Judecca…it is more organic….than the normal one…” Ryusei replied. “Ugh…” suddenly Mai's face paled and she hold her head with her hands. “Mai…what happen…Mai…!?” Aya quickly hold her sister while Mai gasped heavily. “My head…it is hurts…Aya…there is something inside my head…and…it is hurts…” Mai replied. “Ryusei…Rai…Mai condition…something happened…!!!” Aya screamed. “What…damn…in the time like this…” Ryusei cursed. “Captain…it must be…her memory as Levi Taller before begin to resurface again…” Rai commented. “Impossible…it is impossible…those are fake memory…” Aya replied. “But captain….” Rai tried to argue but Ryusei just cut his sentence. “Rai…don't worry…let Mai rest for a while…Aya…you can control this T-Link by yourself don't you…?” Ryusei asked. “Yes I can…” Aya answered.
“You use this and do this too far…why you sold yourself toward the demon…!?” Ave asked while he parried Judecca's tail slash by using his Scythe. “Suit yourself…it is all your fault…thwarted my plan to be with my beloved Maria…MY PRECIOUS…” Maryu replied harshly. “No…it is not like that…you cannot force your twisted obsessed mind toward someone else…it is foully…!” Ave shouted. “SHUT UP…!!!” Maryu screamed and she released a huge energy blast from her Judecca. “Ave…look out…!!!” Ibis yelled but Argan already being hit by that energy blast. “You…YOU BASTARD…!!!” Ibis cursed and she quickly transformed her Altairlion into CF Altairlion and attacks Maryu's Judecca with G-RAM Manoeuvre attacks. “Ibis…!!!” Tsugumi screamed when Ibis forced Altairlion into its limit. “TENJOU TENGA….MUTEKI GIRI…!!!” Ryusei shouted another Banpreios' Shin Z.O Sword attacks toward Maryu's Judecca as well.
 
“It is no use…ha ha ha…no use….HA HA HA…!!!” Maryu laughed maniacally and slammed both Altairlion and Banpreios with its tail. “Ryusei…Ibis…Tsugumi…Mai…Aya…Rai… ” Ave whispered weakly when he realizes he is still alive. His Argan received a major impact but it is still able to move. Meanwhile ES Asher and ES Dinah also received major deathblow from Judecca, leaving Soubu unit alone to face it. “Shinjiro…what should we do…!?” Gemini asked. “Gemini…let's try the attack I want to use before…Rouko Meikyaku…” Shinjiro replied. “No other choice…Shinjiro…let's do it…!” Gemini agreed. Meanwhile Banpreios quickly return to its composure and readying its T-Link Blade Knuckle attack. “Ibis…Tsugumi…reply…please reply…” Ave keeps contacting both TD Project members from his comm-link. “A…Ave…?” Ibis begin to regain her conscious followed by Tsugumi. “Uuuuh…Ave…what's actually happened…?” Tsugumi asked.
 
“It seems Altairlion received a quite major damage on its main part…it only can assume DF Mode….and the attack available is only Sonic Saber…” Ibis commented. “It is…no hope…” Tsugumi sighed. Ave remains silent for a while and he take a glimpse look toward Soubu unit and Banpreios receiving blow after blow keep fighting against Judecca. “They didn't give up aren't they…?” Ave asked. “So…what's the point…we can't do anything and it is impossible to attack them with Sonic Saber only…” Tsugumi protested. “Maybe we can…we need to try it…” Ibis replied. “Ibis…you don't think….” Tsugumi sentence quickly being cut off by Ibis confident smile. “Don't worry Tsugumi…I am sure for what I am doing…just don't forget about those usual cheese cake alright…?” Ibis answered and smiled toward her partner. Meanwhile ES Asher and ES Dinah began to standing as well after being knocked down before. “KOS-MOS…is it possible to beat that enemy…?” Shion asked. “I am not sure Shion…but the chance is very small…only 0.000999 percent…we can beat this enemy…” KOS-MOS replied. “It is okay KOS-MOS…it is not zero anyway…” Shion smiled toward her creation.
 
“Pheeeew…I hope if something happened….Elsa and the others manage to escape…” Junior spoken. “Don't worry Junior…we will be fine…” Chaos assured his partner. “Weeew…it is pretty confident of you Chaos…but I am afraid…it must be really odd for us to survive this battle…” Junior replied. “Odd…but not impossible…” Chaos answered. Junior just smiled toward his partner and quickly activated ES Asher's Shield Lancer one more time. “This time for sure…I will send that extremist maniac to the deepest hell…!” Junior shouted. “Ibis and Tsugumi…when you attack later…please follow what I am going to say…” Ave informed. “Is it a battle strategy or something important…?” Ibis asked. “You know…but I think this is the only way I could think at this moment to fight Judecca…by lowering its morale…” Ave replied.
 
“EAT THIS…TENJOU TENGA…NENDOU MUSOU KEN…!!!” Ryusei shouted his final attack followed by Shinjiro. “Rouko Meikyaku…heaaa….!” Shinjiro shouted his sword attack as well. But both attack successfully being repelled by Judecca. “Shit…is there anything we can do…!?” Ryusei commented. “Ryusei…Captain…I mean Aya condition…” suddenly Rai interrupted from the comm-link. “Aya…!?” Ryusei quickly monitored his captain condition. “No…I am alright…I just…” Aya gasped and Ryusei realize about what happened. T-Link System although being perfected still become a heavy burden for Aya, especially after Mai passed unconscious as well. “DAMN IT…!!!” Ryusei cursed. “Pathetic…now you just DIE…HA HA HA HA HA HA…!!!” Maryu laughed maniacally and prepare to deliver a final blow toward Banpreios and Soubu unit.
 
“Mune ni….komi agete ku….atsuku hageshii kono omoi…” a voice can be heard from nowhere and suddenly Argan appeared and slammed Judecca with its Rush Scythe. “What the…SONG…!?” Maryu glared in disbelief after he realizes the pilot of Argan begin to hum a special song. “Asu no…yoake maeni…ano sora he…to tabitatsu no sa…. “ Ibis continued the lyrics. “What the hell…STOP IT…!!!” Maryu screamed. “Bokura ga koko ni ita koto dake…douka oboete…ite…hoshii yo…” Tsugumi also sing along with Ibis and Ave. “That song…it is really nostalgic…” Ryusei commented. “Isn't it…the song composed by Lynn Minmei and Basara Nekki…along with the help of Lacus Clyne as well…?” Junior suddenly asked. “I know…this song…it is the song toward the new world…the new era…and to fight the force and bring back the peace in this universe…!” Ryusei shouted. “Rai…Aya…we can do it…we must do it…you too…Taiga Shinjiro…Gemini…!!!” Ryusei shouted again.
 
“Ryusei…me too…” Mai's voice can be heard weakly. “Alright Mai…just don't force yourself…” Ryusei replied. “FURIMUKUNA…!!! NAMIDA WO MISERUNA…!!!” Ryusei screamed. “Ashita wo torimodosunda…!!!” Ave also screamed. “What is with this spirits…what the…what is really happening…WHAT IS IT…!!?” Maryu began to panic and suddenly Altairlion's Sonic Saber hit its tail and cut it into two. “Good…Ibis Tsugumi…now it's my turn…” Ave commented and he begins to slash his Scythe toward Judecca's body. A scream could be heard while Judecca begin to bombard Argan and Altairlion maniacally. But both Ave and Ibis manage to dodge those bombardments and repeating those attacks.
“NOW ITS OUR TURN…SHINJIRO…GEMINI…LET'S DO IT…!!!” Ryusei shouted. Both Banpreios and Soubu performed the same attack like before. Tenjou Tenga Nendou Musou Ken and Rouko Meikyaku attack this time successfully cleaved Judecca. “How dare you…HOW DARE YOU…!!!?” Maryu screamed, blood splattered everywhere inside Judecca's cockpit and she is deciding to use all of her energy to perform Judecca's final attack. “Masaki…this is your turn…QUICK…!!!” Ave yelled and suddenly from nowhere, Cybird flew toward Judecca followed by GB-9700. Cybird transformed back into Cybaster and Masaki begin to focus his Prana Energy. “Right now taste the real power of Masoukishin Cybaster…Ikeee…!!! COSMO NOVA…!!!” Masaki shouted. Four energy balls being released from Cybaster's shoulders and quickly slammed into Judecca. Strangely enough, these energy balls formed something like anomaly black hole and destroy Judecca part by part. “That attack…being rumoured can destroy a single star with it…” Subaru whispered from her hideout. “Never ever think…I would see that in my whole life…” Sagitta commented.
 
“Is…it over…?” Ryusei asked. “It seems so…I am…tired…” Ibis answered and she quickly fallen asleep inside her wrecked Altairlion. “Ibis…she's cute when she's sleeping….” Tsugumi giggled and she caressed her partner hair softly. “Ave…are you alright…what are you doing…?” Halko asked when she realizes Argan still moving around seems looking for something. “No…it's nothing…I just want to make sure…she was really destroyed…” Ave replied. “Don't worry Ave….nobody could survive that Cosmo Nova attack…” Junior commented. “It seems everything already over…Gemini…we won…” Shinjiro smiled toward his partner. “You're right Shinjiro…I told you before right…never lost your hope…even in the grim situation…” Gemini replied. “Wait…something wrong here…” Ave suddenly interrupted. “Don't jinxed us…” Ryusei replied. “No…Ave is correct…there is something here…something really wrong…” Shion replied.
 
Suddenly from the wreckage of Judecca, appeared Maryu. Her condition is the worst. Her cloth and robe being thorned away and now everyone could see her face clearly. “She got a same hair style with Maria Tachibana…” Ryusei commented. “It is not that Ryusei…but how she manage to survive Cosmo Nova…!?” Ave yelled at him and Ryusei just gulped. “Want me to do it again…?” Masaki asked. “No…let me finish this…” suddenly someone interrupted. “Maria Tachibana…?” Gemini stared at the figure in disbelief. Maria appeared from her hideout followed by four Hoshigumi members. She quickly being handed a handgun, a revolver although not as good as her customized Enfield Mk-I, it is still can be used efficiently by her. “Maria…so…you also betray me…leaving me behind…?” Maryu asked in her sad tone and hoarse voice tone. “I never be with you to begin with…you force me and I have no choice that time…you attacked Teikoku Kagekidan and Paris Kagekidan just for this…for your petty desire…” Maria replied in cold tone.
 
“Why…can't you see that I love you so much…that I just want to be with you forever…!?” Maryu insisted. Maria just remains silent and she aimed her revolver toward Maryu. “No…what you did was wrong and I never submit myself to you…especially after all of this…if you don't leave…you give me no choice beside to take you down…” Maria replied, still in her usual cold tone. “Alright…if I cannot get your love…you give me no other choice my love…Maria Tachibana…let's settle this…once for all…ONCE FOR ALL…!!!” Maryu quickly on her fighting stance and seems drawing a gun from her thorned robe, but the skill of marksmanship from Maria Tachibana cannot be taken lightly. A shot could be heard echoed through the air and the body of Maryu fell down on the cold ground. Surprisingly enough, she didn't carry any weapon and Maria quickly realizes her enemy carry nothing to attack her. Her enemy already decide to be killed by her in the first time.
 
Maria quickly run and kneeled in front of Maryu. She holds Maryu's head and the dying extremist opened her eyes. “Why you do this…if you really love me…you can do this in better way…you can visit our theatre and met me in the theatre….” Maria asked but her cold tone shattered. “No…it…is…cough…not that…I…I love you…it is my honest feeling…from the…bottom of…my…cough…heart…” Maryu replied while coughing some blood. “If you really love me…WHY…!?” Maria asked and half shouted. “Heh…you don't know…don't you…those…those Imaginers…they…they try to ruin your life…they try to turned you into something…cough…something strange that even…cough…even I couldn't recognized you…anymore…” Maryu replied. “Maryu…you…” before Maria could finish her sentence, Maryu grab her robe tightly with her hand that being soaked by blood.
 
“Those…Imaginers…they…make you something…they make you something…that time…when I…cough…when I realize…my…cough…power…I…decide…as long as…I can keep you save…cough…it is doesn't matter…if you hate me…cough…because of that…” Maryu replied. Maria remains silent for a while. “I am sorry…if I just realize everything sooner…” Maria whispered and a tear fell from her eyes. “You…cough…crying for…me…I am…so happy…Maria…Tachibana…cough…cough…everyone 230;forgive…me…the key…is there…inside the underground temple…please…cough…destroy it…along with…me…” Maryu informed the other about the existence of the key which Ave quickly think about it as the root of this conflict. “Maria…promise…cough…me something…cough…” Maryu stared toward Maria and her body getting colder and colder. “Maryu…please…hold yourself…be strong…Maryu…” Maria holds Maryu's body tightly.
 
“There…is…other Imaginer…she…might as well…become like me…cough…in the future…when she appeared in front…of you…please…tell her…about…cough…me…and…don't let…her follow the…same mistake…I do now….thanks…Maria…for…listened…to my…last request…farewell…my love…my only…love…” after finished that sentence, Maryu body become cold and she passed away. Maria slowly used her right hand to close Maryu's eyes and this is for the first time everyone could see tears fell down from Maria Tachibana's face.
“Why…she doing that…?” Ibis asked. “It is…the fate of Imaginer…they cannot do anything in this Blue Star…the only thing the can do is living in their dream…they love someone or something that never going to love them back and I am one of them as well before…” Ave replied in a sad tone. “Ave…” Tsugumi stared toward the young Time Diver. “Now…it is my task…to see what kind of key is it…and destroy it if necessary…” Ave answered. “Ave…please…be careful…” Halko and Mai stared toward him but Ave just smiled. “Don't worry…this is nothing and it is my duty to finish this once and for all…” Ave replied. “Lieutenant…may you take me with you as well…?” Maria asked. “But I…” before Ave could finish his sentence, Shinjiro interrupted. “Just do it Ave…we will waiting for you and Maria-san here…just make it quick…” Shinjiro smiled toward his comrade. “Good luck Ave…be careful…” Gemini also smiled toward Ave and waved her right hand. “Let's go Ave…” suddenly Ryusei talked and smiled toward Ave. “Ryusei…you too..?” Ave asked. “If like this…I will too…I carry Ryusei and you can carry Maria…” Masaki informed. “Alright then…let's go…everyone…we are going now…” Ave carried Maria by using Argan's right palm meanwhile Ryusei sit on Cybaster's right palm as well. “Good luck…!!!” everyone shouted at Ave and Masaki as they begin to descent the throne room toward the underground temple.
 
“Why you suddenly want to follow me and see this key Maria Tachibana-san…?” Ave asked. “Lieutenant…she, I mean Maryu died because of me and this key…I want to know…what is it really…the root of this incident…” Maria replied. “You can just call me Ave…Tachibana-san…” Ave replied. “And…sorry for everything I have done in the past…” Ave continued. “Thanks Ave…me too…I apologize…” Maria smiled toward the young Time Diver. “So Ryusei…what makes you want to see this thing actually…?” Masaki asked. “It just…I have a hunch this thing related with Balmar involvement in this incident…I need to see it clearly…” Ryusei replied. “So are you saying…if we can uncover everything here…we would understand the reason of continuously attacks from alien forces in our world…?” Masaki inquiries. “I am not sure about it Masaki…but hopefully yes…” Ryusei replied. “Ryusei sometimes can be serious as well nyaaa…” Kuro interrupted. “Different with Masaki nyaaa….” Shiro added. “Why both of you keep making fun of me…” Masaki's eyebrows twitched several times. “Because we just stating the truth…nyaaaa…” Kuro and Shiro replied in the same time meanwhile Ryusei just laughed.
 
Subterranean Hell Temple…
 
“So…this is the key…it is seems like a manuscript for me…” Ave stared toward the stone plate gleaming with light which standing in front of him. Maria just remain silent meanwhile Ryusei and Masaki quickly walk closer to see that stone tablet more clearly followed by Kuro and Shiro. “It was…Balmarian language…mixed with…some La Giars…language as well…” Kuro commented. “Can you read it…?” Masaki asked. “I try…” Shiro replied. “Here we goes….bla bla bla bla bla….” Shiro began to read that manuscript on the stone tablet. “Is that so…the true objection of Balmar Empire…?” Ave asked. “It seems correct…but I just read the La Giars language part so it is not really clear for me…” Shiro replied. “If that's what really happening…we must destroy this place…and report quickly to Earth Federation…” Maria interrupted. “You're right Tachibana-san…” Ave replied meanwhile both Ryusei and Masaki nodded in agreement.
 
“Especially since…its also her wish as well…”
 
Finally the long mission was over. But what are actually we fighting for this time? Are we fighting against the enemy or we just fighting against the illusion of ourselves…? Nobody could answer that…but I begin to doubt the existence of Time Diver, Psychodiver and Imaginer in this universe. So many different things yet everything led to the same thing. Destruction, jealousy, and destruction….I could never care more than that…Even though it is my destiny…but still unknown by us…the gear of destiny already turned…
 
And…our final battle will be ensued…
 
But since it is going to be happened as well later in the future…why we couldn't just enjoy ourselves and cherished every life we have at the moment…? Am I correct…? Or I just another Imaginer like the other….
 
It is all up to you to decide….
 
 
 
Theme Song: CASTAWAY
Performed By: Tamaki Nami
 
Kyou mo doko kade deau unmei to omoeru shunkan...
Mitsukete mata ushinatte
Omoide dake samayotte...
 
Hito to hito wo musubu kagi ga subete itami da toshitemo
Itsuwari no nai shinjitsu da yo ne
Ano hi futari ga sugoshita yoru wa...
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Karadajuu no nukumori wa
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
Mou modore naikara
Mou hanasa naide...
Yosete kaesu nami no you
Ano hi no you ni dakishimete...
 
Hitotsu hitotsu kimi wo shitte
Aisuru koto wo oboete
Kowai mono nado nanimo nakatta
Tada kimi ga inakunaru no ga kowakatta...
 
Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunai deta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...
Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteta...
 
Sayonara to ieru made
Mada kimi wo omottete mo ii?

Sayonara to wakaru made
Mada kimi no koto sagashite mo ii?
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunaideta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...

Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
 
English Translation
 
As we meet again somewhere today, I think about fate...
about finding, and then losing
The memories just wander...
 
Assuming that all keys that tie us together are made of pain
Then it must be the truth wihout lies
On that day back then, on that night we spent together...
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

The warmth inside me
was there because of you...
 
Because I can longer return
I can no longer let go...
Moved aside like a returning wave
like the day how we embraced on that day...
 
I slowly started to understand you
and I remember when I loved you
I wasn't afraid of anything
I was just scared of you not being there...
 
My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...
Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...
 
Untill we say goodbye,
is it okay to still think about you?

Untill I know it's goodbye,
can I still search for you?
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...

Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...