Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ ALPHA UNIVERSE SAGA: JENSEITS VON GUT UN BOSE ❯ Glossary and Some Facts ( EndNotes )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Glossary of Some Facts
 
 
 
REIOS Plan
It serves as a new generation of SRX Machines. After learning from the past success and mistake, Far East Branch decide to create the new R Series machines. This new R Series allow SRX Team to use Tronium Engine into its maximum output without worry the engine would be explode from the side effect of this process. In other thing, REIOS Plan also perfected T-Link system. This new T-Link system allow the pilots to linked with the machine without risking their live in the process. Although initially REIOS Plan mean to be R Series machines that can be separated, due the little amount of time and battle that consume every hope in the universe, Far East Branch decide to create a massive single unit as the fruit of REIOS Plan. Since that day, SRX-01 Altered called Banpreios officially born. The ability to separate into R Series machines is sealed, but battle performance has been increased around twenty percent more than the initial plan. Banpreios first rollout was in the battle of Blue Star when SRX Team save a young Time Diver Ave from Calico Mercredi and Spectra Mercredi assault. Later after the conflict ended, Banpreios along with SRX Team are stationed on the edge of the universe while another REIOS Plan has been initially started. The name Banpreios have been given by Ryusei Date of SRX Team, which serve as a parody for a famous super robot anime series called Banpreid.
 
Terrestrial Dream Project or TD Project
TD Project initially started around one year before the battle in Blue Star. This project purpose is to lead mankind into space odyssey program and find new colonies for over populated planet. Led by major Philio Presty, these project first fruits are two units known as Proto Alpha and Proto Omega. They are also known as Astelion and Calion. Philio along with his personal secretary, Tsugumi Takakura led this project. Two test pilots had been chose, Ibis Douglas and Srey Presty. Later on after the incident happened, the record of TD Projects have been deleted and this project subsequently being taken by Tesla Reich Lab. Two other units have been produced, the true Alpha and Omega called Altairlion and Vegalion. While Altairlion being piloted by Ibis Douglas herself along with Tsugumi Takakura for data gathering purpose, Vegalion whereabouts still mystery until now.
 
Time Diver
As the namesake, this entity symbolizes person or group of peoples who happen to have ability to jump to another dimension, time and space continuum with or without additional equipment. The first record of Time Diver indicates a mysterious person called Helios Olympus as the first Time Diver ever made a contact with mankind. From this first contact, mankind begin to learn the ability of dimensional travel and thanks to XN System technology, mankind able to progress faster. Over years, many Time Divers appeared, while most of them have a similarity toward Helios Olympus, most of them just clone made by Balmar Empire. It is when a young man from another world called Ave emerged as the youngest Time Diver. While he might not posses the ability of Original Time Diver, Ave is the only Time Diver that came from natural breed not from cloning. Later on, the concept of Time Diver had been dismissed since most of people already posses the ability to crossover to another dimension by using a new dimensional gate called Cross Gate Paradigm System.
 
New York Kagekidan
This newest fighting troop was established in Neo America colony after a lot of supernatural incident happened within Neo Japan colony and Neo France colony. Made from data that being gathered from both Teikoku Kageikdan and Paris Kagekidan, this new team born. Although can be considered young compare its two sister organizations, New York Kagekidan already proven their ability into baptism of fire by defeating Nobunaga. Thanks to their leader, ensign Shinjiro Taiga, New York Kagekidan manage to seize victory without Alpha Numbers help and this achievement marked a new era toward Kagekidans, which always looked down by Earth Federation. For some reason fate entangled New York Kagekidan to fight together along with Alpha Numbers and during the fight in the Blue Star, New York Kagekidan subsequently being absorbed as one integral part of Alpha Numbers with Teikoku Kageikdan objection and Paris Kagekidan remain neutral in this matter. After the conflict ended, New York Kagekidan being assigned to investigate White Star that has been abandoned since L5 Campaign along with Octo Squad of Hiryu Kai.
 
Alpha Numbers
A single group consist from many fighting forces. Under this flag, they vowed to protect mankind and universe together. This unit usually under DC jurisdiction with some of their fighting forces came from Federation Autonomous squad before. It new instalment after the Blue Star, Operation Gaia Saviour ended is the New York Kagekidan. It is unknown to many people who are the leader of this fighting force, but some people assume either disbanded members of PTX Team or Lond Bell are the one in charge of this team leadership.
 
Hironobu Kageyama, Aniki and JAM Project
Aniki and Kageyama or Kage-chan is two main members of JAM Project. JAM Project itself is a team of Japanese music team more like Sound Force from Macross 7. Their speciality is to sing anime song and some hot-blooded song as well. As the founder of JAM Project, both Aniki and Kage-chan also posed as treasure hunter after Blue Star had been fallen into darkness. Although remain unknown about how many personnel of JAM Project itself survived in the Blue Star, it can be assume all of JAM Project members survived. Recently both Aniki and Kageyama worked together with another singer and Japanese pre-Idol called Haruko Momoi. By the way, Aniki real name is Mizuki Ichiro.
 
Haruko Momoi
A young and cute Japanese pre-Idol who works alongside with Aniki and Kageyama. Unknown by other about her existence as newtype later will make her as a saviour of this Blue Star. Haruko, which used nickname Halko derived from the name of enormous super computer called Hal-3000 also served as mobile suit pilot that fight for Blue Star. It was unknown from where Blue Star posses' ability to dig-up or create mobile suits, but one can assume it was related to unknown phenomenon possessed by most of Blue Star's inhabitant called Imaginer. First time Halko pilots RGM-79 D, GM Cold District Type but later on after the infamous GB-9700 mobile suit being unearthed by Aniki and Kageyama, Halko served as its pilot. A big fans of anime and video game and also could be assume she has a special interest to the young Time Diver, Ave. Although she tries to hide it but everybody could see it like a content of opened book.
 
Golar Golem
The Golar Golem is the elite special force of the Balmarian military. They are actually a series of clones based on Ingram Plitzken and Viletta Badam The Golar Golem's organization seems to be streamlined: It only has a captain and a vice-captain. The rest are known as "Barshem." The captain of Golar Golem directly answers to the Prime Minister, although in the case of Alpha Universe this is most likely because Shiva Gottso himself created the captain, Calico Mercredi, along with the rest of the Golar Golem. The purpose of Golar Golem is assumed to be similar to that of the United States Marine Corps. The Golar Golem squad, in general, is equipped with units of the Varuch series. Commander Calico Mercredi uses a Varuch Baal, while Subcommander Spectra Mercredi uses a Varuch Ishah. The Barshem almost exclusively pilot Varuch Ben mobile weapons. Golar Golem itself also serves as the name of syndrome being infected Time Diver. It was unknown since when this kind of syndrome started but people assume Time Diver except Original is all infected with this syndrome.
 
Rhine Maidens
A huge space colony owned by Vector Industry. This namesake consisted three main units, Dammerung a huge mobile space colony and two Wollingde II Class Battle Cruiser. Other hundreds smaller class battleship also owned by Rhine Maidens. Meanwhile Dammerung size itself is around ten thousand-kilometer squares, almost as big as Lebanon country in Blue Star. Vector Enterprise First, Second and Third Divisions are located inside this colony. Meanwhile the name Rhine Maidens also served as the name of its devastating Anti-Gnosis weapon.
 
Vector Enterprise
An enterprise, which developed new generation weapon. Their positions in Earth Federation council just bellow Mao Industry and Anaheim Electronic. Its exclusive demand on Vector product happened when a certain incident happened in Old Militia followed by Gnosis Phenomenon that appeared along with STMC. Its main product is Gnosis anti weapon system such as AGWS, AMWS and the latest android called KOS-MOS. Nobody knows about its true agenda though but people assume, Vector always have something to do with Gnosis phenomenon itself. Vector itself have three division which doing different tasks. Three of them are stationed in side Rhine Maidens colony and keep their track on developing advanced weapon against Gnosis Phenomenon.
 
GB-9700
The mobile suit made to be piloted by newtype and has purpose to fight other newtype in the battlefield as well. GB-9700 which also had other name called Belphagor creation date still remain unknown and how many units have been produced as well unknown. So far only one unit exist after being unearthed by Kageyama and Aniki. A young newtype girl Haruko Momoi piloted this unit during Operation Gaia Saviour and it was heavily damage during a final battle against Varuch Ben unit. Even its first purpose is to fight the newtype in combat, GB-9700 still contain some flaws. One of them is its G-Forces recoil that not being absorbed well makes it very dangerous for pilot if they piloted this unit in a high speed. The other flaw is the difficulty to find spare-parts in order to replace the damage parts after the battle over. This unit however proven to be a quite dangerous unit in its correct pilot and feared both enemies and allies.
 
 
 
 
Theme Song: Chi Ni Kaeru / Return to Earth
Performed By: KOTOKO
 
yuuyakegumo ni negai komete
kono tegami ga todokimasu you ni
ano tori ni naretara ima
kimi no moto e yukeru no ni
 
moshi mo boku ga kiete shimattara
dare ka ga naite kureru no ka na?
kimi wa hitori ja nai kara
sou omoide wa wasurete ikite
 
umareta itami mo nagareta tsukihi mo
me no oku de fuukei ni kawaru
bokura wa hashitta
ayamachi ni kizuita
iki wo tomete
shizuka ni chi ni kaeru
 
kouya no you na machi miorosu
kono oka mo akaneiro ni naru
ashita mo kawarazu ni doko ka de
inochi ga umarete wa kieru
 
sasai na nayami mo nagashita namida mo
me no mae de omoide ni kawaru
bokura wa susunda utagai mo sezu ni
kizutsukeai yasashisa ni kizuita
 
nakushita hokori mo akirameta yume mo
me wo toshite ano hoshi ni kaeru
bokura ga mitsuketa chiisana kotae wa
itsu ka kitto mirai wo sukueru
 
umareta itami mo nagareta tsukihi mo
me no oku de fuukei ni kawaru
bokura wa hashitta
ayamachi ni kizuita
iki wo tomete
shizuka ni chi ni kaeru
 
sasai na nayami mo nagashita namida mo
me no mae de omoide ni kawaru
bokura wa susunda utagai mo sezu ni
kizutsukeai yasashisa ni kizuita
 
 
 
Thanks and see you again in the next Super Robot Wars Alpha Universe Saga…