Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Protecting the innocent. ❯ The Birth. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note:
Hey people! This is my first Samurai 7 fanfic.
The Anime not the movie. I have yet to see the movie but so far the Anime is wonderful.
It's a pain when you can barely find Fanfics about an anime ya like and next to none about one character that few people like. My fav is Katsushiro.

I've only seen a couple of episodes...19 and 20 I think?
I forgot their numbers.*SweatDrops.*.

Well onto the summary.

Summary:
Set around modern days. Katsushiro's parents are temporary Oc's.
His family is a peaceful Yakuza.Think the Ooedoo clan from Gokusen.
Then an evil clan seeking power kills his family not knowing that he survived.
Kambei and Shichiroji were long time friends of the family.
The other's places and how they knew the family is explained in another chapter.
But anyway the 6 took him to live with them.

Think of it as an Action/Adventure/Drama/Comedy Chibi fic.
The idea for this story is an edited idea from another idea I had for the basic plot. One day I'll write that one and post it.

I actually wanted to see more of the series first but the idea wouldn't leave me alone so I could work on my other stuff. -_-.

Possible OOC-ness.
Don't expect to see Kirara for a while yet.
Let's get on to the story shall we.^^.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

2 and a half years ago. One man was getting ready to pull his hair out.
Pacing back and forth waiting for his son to be born.

In the waiting room with him were 6 others. 2 of which he had known and trusted for a long time. And the other 4 shall be explained later.

It was pointless to try and tell him to be calm since his wife was a room away and screaming, And some of the words you could hear coming from her were ones she would seldom and I mean very seldom ever use.
some hours later the doctor came out and told hm he could go see his wife now.

A few minutes later the rest were allowed to come in.

He had some of his mother's distinctive face features and his fathers eye and hair color. He was currently asleep in his mother's arms.

"Have you picked out a name for him yet?"
Kambei asked in a whisper.

"Yes."
He turned and looked at his wife. who turn nodded back at him.

"Katsushiro."

That night
Katsushiro Okamato was born to mother Sakura Okamato and to father Daisuke Okamato.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay that was chapter 1.
It took me a little while to think of Daisuke's name. I was thinking over some other Anime characters names and I was also looking at a some a Samurai 7 fansite and then for sec DNAngel hit me and Daisuke's name came up. Sakura took no time at all to think of. I was trying to be a little more original than Sakura for a name. But it stuck.

Again this fic does have our modern technology but they are an old-fashioned clan.
If you see any errors.Could some one let me know?

And yes the characters are little bit younger than the anime.
That goes for everybody.

Have a good day or night or both or whatever.^_^.

Finished Document/first chapter at 09/10/2006.03:15 am.
Started some hours ago.:b.