Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ The 7 Guardians. ❯ The woods Guardian and the Trap. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 10/22/2006, 07:00pm
Authors Note:
I'm hoping to have Defending Honor and Your Mine done by
Halloween/All Hollows Eve.
Well if you have any questions or there might be any mistakes feel free to let me know.^_^.
Hope you enjoy.^^.
=========================================

Kambei, Shichiroji, Heihachi, Kikuchiyo and Gorobei had already met back up and were concerned about Kyuzo since he didn't show up and it was snowing.
For the moment they had to make cover in a cave.

"Do you think he's alright Kambei-dono?"
Heihachi looked over to Kambei.

"I think he'll be fine. Probably couldn't meet with us due to the weather."
Kambei looked thoughtful with his hand on his chin.

"Hey guys it stopped snowing!"
Kiku shouted from near the entrance.

"Good then we'll go look for him. Let's go."

They proceeded to go search,
Meanwhile with Kyuzo and Katsushiro.

Dawn was coming and Katsu had woke up noting that it had stopped snowing.
So he got up and noticed that the other guy was stirring.

"Stay safe."
He had had one last look and proceeded to leave not know that Kyuzo had seen him, Barely but still.

Katsu was since out of sight and he got up wondering if the boy was an illusion or then the thought hit him. The guardian.

He stood up and then noticed his shoulder, Not much but it had been healed a little.

"Hey Kyuzo-dono!"

"Hm."
He turned around and Heihachi was waving.

A couple of minutes later they got caught up on what happened to each other.
Kyuzo put his hand on his shoulder and then noticed a greenish colored fur.

He picked it off of him and looked at it.
"Hm. I'm going."
He then proceeded to head toward the direction that the other had gone earlier.

"Fine, Splitting up and looking might be better anyway We'll cover more ground that way."
Kambei got up as well.

"We'll meet back here in an hour than?"
Heihachi asked.

They all agreed and headed off.
Kyuzo had headed toward the direction he remembered seeing the other go earlier.
Using logic he figured that the other would know that they were still here and hiding up in the trees might be better than on foot.

He kept going but then caught sight of a green tail and followed the wolf.
after turning into an area with a few baron trees he noticed the boy from earlier sitting in one of them.
His back was facing him.

"Are you lost?"
He didn't even look at the other.

"You more than likely saved my life."

"I don't see the reason for unneeded death."
"You are the Guardian for this area correct?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I am the Guardian of the sky and the other 5 are here as well."

"I don't understand."

"Come with me."
Kyuzo turned around.

"Fine but may I ask your name? Mine is Okamoto Katsushiro."

"Kyuzo."

So still being cautious he left with Kyuzo to meet the other guardians.
Meanwhile the ones they fought yesterday were in their ship in the sky above the woods.

The blue haired one was in the training room with brown haired one.
The speaker came on.
"Ryo,Sasaki report to the main room."

The brown haired one with green stripes turned to leave.
"You heard him Ryo let's go."

"Right behind you Sasaki."

The went to take seats in the main room and noticed that the red haired one
named Kai. The black haired one with a ponytail and had some white streaks named Ichi.

"Hey why are we the only ones here?"

"It's simple Ryo. Someone has to fly the ship."

"Yeah but does it really take three to fly the thing?"

"No. It originally takes 4. But we don't need the ships weapons right now."

"Yeah, Yeah thanks Ichi."
Ryo crossed his arms.

"Alright we go down in 10 minutes and lure the guardian into a trap."
Ichi looked at the other 3.

"Seems simple enough."
Kai stated.

"And if anyone else interferes we will dispose of them."
Sasaki added.

"Good than lets prepare and leave."
Ichi was the first to leave followed by Kai than Sasaki and than Ryo.
==========

They made it to the area fine with Katsu not far behind Kyuzo.
Kikuchiyo and Heihachi had already came back while Gorobei could be seen coming.

"Hey Kyuzo-dono I see your back."
Heihachi took a seat.

"Hm."
He took a seat as well.

Katsushiro came and sat beside Kyuzo.
By now Kambei and Shichiroji had returned.

"Greetings, My name is Okamoto Katsushiro the the Guardian of this area."

"I'm Heihachi Hayashida, The Field Guardian."

"Katayama Gorobei, The River Guardian."

"Shimada Kambei, The Mountain Guardian."

"Shichiroji, Guardian of gate one."

"Kikuchiyo, Guardian of gate two."

"I was told that you had a reason you wanted to see me?"
"Yes. First have their been any attacks around here recently?"
Kambei looked at the boy.

"Not as of late."

Then something caught Katsushiro's attention.
He closed his eyes and put his hand on the ground.

A second a later he opened his eyes.
"I'll have to get back to you on that question. Please excuse me, I have to take care of business."

"You want one of us to come with you?"
Heihachi asked.

"No thank you. I will return after I deal with the intruders."
He morphed into his wolf form and took off.

Katsushiro ran in his wolf form for a good couple of minutes and he made it to a small clearing in the woods.
And there was a guy with Brown hair with green streaks, Standing there waiting for him.

"Took you long enough."
Sasaki smirked.

"State your business here."
He growled sensing evil from around the area.

"Our business here is you."

A blue haired guy with lighter blue streaks was on the left with that brown haired one to the right and glancing behind he could tell there were two more behind him.

He ran into a trap.
"Looks like your coming with us Wolf boy."
Ryo smirked.

"Not on your life."
Katsu morphed into his human form and made a small quake on the ground.

"Nice try."
Sasaki shot a green energy ball at him.

Katsu managed to dodge but in the process got hit by a fireball
which knocked him down on the ground.

He grunted as he was he was trying to get up but had to roll out of the way of an ice ball.
He rolled and got up then made a chunk of the ground come up around him and aimed it at the brown haired guy who simply shot another green energy ball at it.
Knocking it into pieces, That worked to Katsu's advantage since he ran up close and punched the other guy in the face while the brown haired one stumbled backwards the black and white haired one ran at him with his sword so Katsu acted fast drawing his to block the blow.
The blue haired one shot a snow ball at him which Katsu managed to deflect with a simple hand movement while his other arm was holding up the sword.

They both let go and jumped back, they surrounded him again.
He quickly put his sword away to prepare for an attack.'Maybe I should have asked for help earlier. Too late for that now.'
Katsu prepared to use a special attack.

"Enough fooling around."
Kai looked at the other three.

Katsu was about to another quake attack but before he could he felt their powers hit him all at once.
The other had arrived on the scene but almost too late.
They started coming after they heard the last quake.

What they found when they arrived was Katsu being hit by their powers,
They wasted no time in going after the ones doing this.
Kyuzo particularly was feeling extra wrathful.

They knocked them away and when their assault on Katsu stopped he pretty much proceeded to fall toward the ground, He would have hit it too if Kyuzo didn't catch him.

They enemies were making their temporary re-treat and Kambei gave the order to move out.

They proceeded to fly back toward the council area while Kyuzo checked and made sure that Katsu was still alive.
===================================


Authors Note:
Like the chapter? I'm still working on bettering my action scenes.^^.
Later people.^^.

Have a good day or night or both pr whatever.^_^.

Finished.10/23/2006, 01:22.am.