Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Three Pieces. ❯ Aspirations. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 09/05/2009, 12:29-30am.Authors Note:This is the last one.Theme/Prompt: No.06. Of silver and gold.////////////////////////////////////////////////////////More than once he wondered if he would ever be as skilled as the others were. Especially Kyuuzo-Dono and Kambei-Sama.To him, they were elite. They fought with the grace and skill of nothing short of the best. As badly as he wanted to prove himself to be a true samurai, he wanted to be one like them.A warrior of grace and skill as well as honor. Not like the various rurouni he had seen not long into his travels. Just looking to waste their skills for a free meal or a few ryo.And those were just the ones who were decent. With a constant determination, he would keep up his work to hone his skills and protect Kanna-village and it's people.He knew with his age he couldn't understand what it was like during the great war but they did and he would do his best to learn what he could from them.So one day, he could be at least half the samurai they were.///////////////////////////////////////Authors Note:-Happy Caramell Dance of joy- It's completed!I've had the claim since 12/22/2007. 12/22 is my real birthday.XD.I'm off to go post these. Concrit is always appreciated!Finished: 09/05/2009, 12:49am.