Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Three Pieces. ❯ The end of it all. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 09/05/2009, 12:07am.Authors Note:Theme/Prompt: No.1. Season's Beginning.WARNING for possible end of series spoilers.
//////////////////////////////////Winter would soon be over as the signs of Spring were readily making themselves known.He glanced out of the hut window as two of the villagers were walking by carrying some wood to help finish one of the homes.Kanna was steadily making progress to it's completeion after the fierce battle. One that would not be soon forgotten, if ever. The young samurai knew he would never forget.After all, it was this village and the battle that came with it that he truly became a samurai. A real one where he had earned the title. He had taken up a cause and battle and saw it through no matter how hard it became.Through late parts of Autumn and continuing through Winter, he decided to take the villagers offer to stay. And so he had helped them as much as he could be assisting in rebuilding.With Spring on it's way though and most of the village done, he made the decision to leave Kanna.It would be for the best. Since he knew that there would be others that needed help even with things looking up.The villagers were armed with enough combat knowledge to defend themselves from things like petty bandits and any other Nobuseri that might still be left.
Standing up, he headed out to go assist the villagers in reconstruction.///////////////////////////////////Finished: 09/05/2009, 12:23am.