Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Little Moments ❯ Midnight Drink ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Midnight Drink
Author: Shadow Arashi
Fandom: Samurai Deeper Kyo
Pairing: KyoxHotaru
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 887
Warnings: Almost PWP drabble/ficlet and off screen sex. That’s all. Takes place during the Shiseiten period.
Disclaimer: I don’t own SDK or any of those characters so don’t sue me please?



--------------------



When Hotaru came back the first thing he noticed was the smell.

In the fresh midnight air, he could clearly detect the scent of alcohol coming from the room he had been given when they had stopped at the town’s inn for the night.

With the barest raising of a pale eyebrow in slight puzzlement Hotaru shrugged it off as he usually did with things that didn’t interest him and slide the door opened.

So that was the reason for the smell…

"What are you doing in my room Hotaru?"

"… This is actually my room Kyo. Ne, are you drunk?"

The blonde shiseiten asked nonchalantly as he took in the sight of a rather drunk looking Kyo, sprawled lazily upon the futon in the middle of the room and surrounded by an impressive collection of empty bottles of sake.

The older man threw a glance at Hotaru - was it amusement he saw in those blood red eyes? - and finished his cup of sake.

"Is it? I could have sworn it was mine. Well it doesn’t matter, I’m here and I don’t want to move so deal with it."

The reaction was so Kyo-like that he had to smile a bit, hearing the message hinted at behind the rough words. It wasn’t the first time they had had a similar drinking session together.

Hotaru wordlessly sat down next to the other man and began searching a bottle of sake that hadn’t met its end yet. He didn’t have to look very long when a bottle was shoved into his hands.

The young fire-user didn’t say anything. He just took it silently, his smile widening as Kyo’s lips seemed to curl into a smirk in answer.

A few hours later they were both trashed to the point that Hotaru was raving about giant purple caterpillars while Kyo merely listened and occasionally grunt or laugh or shake his head at his companion. A little more and they were leaning against each others for support, back to back, until Kyo let himself drop backward onto the futon with a muffled thud, causing Hotaru to loose his balance and fall himself.

When he finally understood that the comfy object beneath him wasn’t the futon, Hotaru debated with himself for a total of 10 seconds as to whether he should move or not. Deciding that it was probably safer to just move away, the blond fire-wielder struggled a bit to roll over when a strong arm stopped him, tugging him back to his previous position.

"Kyo?"

Hotaru wasn’t too sure what to think of it. It wasn’t in Kyo’s habits to be touchy feely with any of them. The thought quickly flew out of his mind then as he reminded himself that they were both drunk.

He had to wonder if Kyo actually did knew what he was doing when his second attempt was just as unsuccessful as the first. Except that this time Kyo had growled at him, mumbling against the fabric of his kimono to just stay still.

It only encouraged him to disobey. He was discreet about it though, not really wishing to risk angering a drunken demon eyes samurai. It would ruins the peaceful atmosphere and he was tired.

When he suddenly felt something hard rubbing against his rear however he did become completely still.

"…Kyo? What are you doing?"

He whispered. For this part of the ‘game’ was… new.

He wasn’t a complete fool; he knew what the subtle pressure against his back mean. He just wasn’t expecting it.

Maybe it was the sake. Maybe it was the recent lack of women around. Maybe it was both. Hotaru didn’t really care anyway. What he cared about was the sudden rush of heat spreading through his body, warming him in a subtle but intense way.

There was only Kyo to make him feel this way.

Pale golden eyes met blood red ones when he glanced over his shoulder, and they answered at least one of his questions. Kyo wasn’t that drunk. And he wasn’t planning to let go anytime soon.

Hotaru did what he did best then and went with the flow, closing his eyes before finally relaxing and leaning back into the steel-like embrace. Rough hands soon grasped his kimono, strong and firm as they removed the now offending fabric before he felt one of them slipping between his legs, spreading them.

He did nothing to stop it.


Hotaru woke up alone the next morning, not that he was really surprised.

Just as he wasn’t surprised either when their leader didn’t even raised his head to acknowledge him when he came down to join the rest of the Shiseiten later than usual.

It only took one look for him to take his clue from Kyo and to act like nothing had happened, which wasn’t a difficult task for him in the first place. After all Kyo was Kyo. The man did whatever damned pleased him and it had been enjoyable, so he had no real reasons to complain anyway.

That must be the reason why he didn’t mind the intruder whom had found his way into his room once again that night.

And as Kyo’s hands began untying his belt, Hotaru thought that he really didn’t mind the new addition to their midnight drinking sessions.



  OWARI