Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Little Moments ❯ I Should Have Say No ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: I Should Have Say No Author: Shadow Arashi Fandom: Samourai Deeper Kyo Pairing: YuanxKeikoku Rating: PG-13 Word Count: 721 Warnings: Yaoi, some slight angst, teacher/student relationship and allusion to sex. Hotaru is supposed to be around 14 or 15 at this time I guess. Disclaimer: Beside the whole Yuan/Hotaru relationship made me love them together and I’m weird that way?



______________________



He knew it was wrong. He really did.

He was perfectly aware that what he was doing was definitely against all morals, just as he was sure it was probably condemned by every single rules of the Mibu clan. There were just too much material in this matter that would make his fellow Taishirou members wince - either in degust or shock he supposed - if they ever knew the truth of the matter or heard of his night… activities.

How come he could never say no to Keikoku then?

Yuan concluded there must be something seriously wrong with him; as he often did at this time of the night when he was laying awake, listening to the soft breathing by his side.

Because no normal teacher did the things he did with his student.

Because somewhere deep inside him, he thought no normal teacher should find alluring the sight of their student covered in blood, face nearly glowing in obvious delight at the killing and fighting. No normal teacher should stare at their charge and find them to be unhealthily beautiful. Teachers aren’t supposed to feel any kind of sexual tension because of a mere gesture or a single look from their student’s clear golden eyes either.

And then there were things that a teacher just wasn’t supposed to teach their student. Not when they were practically family to the rest of the world.

Sometimes Yuan thought he shouldn’t have assumed the role of both teacher and parental figure toward the boy he had taken in as a child, or spent most of his moments with him ever since. This had only been the beginning of his problem.

Maybe he should start spending less time with Keikoku.

But then again would it even make a difference now? He wasn’t sure he could quite point out when things got out of hand - maybe it was the night Keikoku first went to him, confused and ranting about his dead mother; Yuan hadn’t had the heart to push him away then - but what he did know was that it was too late to stop it. He only had to take a look at the languid, relaxed and very naked form of his charge in his bed, at those pale tousled hair and flushed skin to understand it.

It was at this point that Yuan usually wondered why he still pondered over it or fought what he knew was a losing battle.

Why lie to himself when he enjoyed every second of this relationship? Why worry about a situation when there was no going back anyway?

He was addicted to the kid, clear and simple.

Better to just ride it out and enjoy it while it last.

Beside it felt good and Keikoku, strange as he could be, was willing. Heck, the damn kid had came to him in the first place.

So who cared if he was still underage? At least the young fire-user had no qualm going after what he wanted; though Yuan wasn’t too sure about what had motivated his student. Maybe the kid had somehow - and he wouldn’t put it past Keikoku as he had proven before he did have a sharp instinct - merely answered the unspoken desire of his teacher. Maybe it was his own twisted way of thanking the older man for taking him in (as Keikoku would never say it aloud himself).

That must be why he kept letting Keikoku crawl into his bed at night, when everyone was fast asleep, and allowed the soft kisses and teasing caresses. That must also be why he never pushed the boy away when he curled his slender body against his own and provoked him until the Taishirou cave in and gave him what he was seeking, his student’s competitive streak ever present even in the throw of passion.

With his thoughts sorted out, Yuan decided he really worried too much and stifled a yawn as he turned onto his side. Soft strands of golden hair tickled his nose and he distractedly batted the locks away before burying himself into his pillow, lulled by the comforting presence of his exhausted student laying next to him on the futon.

Others could think what they wanted, he wouldn’t let go of this boy for anything in the world.




OWARI