Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ ohwhatcoulditbe? ❯ takeyourpick ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ohwhatcoulditbe?

It could be the pitch black hair that seemed to have been painted with a sheen of red. It could be the way his slightly tan skin would glisten with sweat as he would work out without a shirt. It could be the way that his body seemed to be carved from stone and made into perfection. It could be the way that his chiseled chest muscles would ripple every time he moved. Or it could be that way that his deep and seductive voice that seemed to ensnare Yuya with every syllable that he spoke worked as a sedative.
Nobody knew.
It could be that fact that every time that he touched Yuya, there was a burning hot trail of fire was left in its wake, and that Yuya thought that she had caught fire. Over and over again.
It could be that fact that every time Yuya needed to be by his side or just plainly needed him there; he was always there, within her reach. It could be that fact that every time Yuya had a problem, he could always fix them. Not caring just what her problem was about. It could be that fact that Yuya's brother seemed to like him a lot. Or it could be the fact that he had never missed a day of school. Unlike you.
Know they'll never know.
Because he wasn't there the next day for school. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. And before a blink of an eye, five lonely years had gone by.
Was it because Yuya had left a note inside his locker and how she and Kyo had gotten into an argument about the topic later on?
It could be that fact that Yuya's stomach slowly got bigger and bigger? Still bigger it went. Or it could be the fact that Yuya was soon going into labor and he wasn't there to help her cope with the pain?
It could be because that she was his, and for that reason, Yuya refused to look at the small girl. Year after stupid year. Or it could be the fact that years later, he finally came back home?
Could it be that he loved his daughter…and not Yuya?
Or was it because of his eyes? His eyes that seemed to be made from blood itself, which seemed to make Yuya never want to waver her own lowly jade eyes. His eyes that seemed like dark hooks that could hook Yuya's soul and Yuya would never want to let go?

I do not own Samurai Deeper Kyo. Again...this used to be a Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction. Ngh...I'm iffy about this one. Listen to Holding out for a Hero By Frou Frou, drinking Tropicana Orange Squeeze and eating tapila (flounder) is a really good remedy. Especially after taking a nice semi-cold shower after cutting the grass.
Ngh..
Review and I"ll give you a NAKED KYO PLUSHIE!!!!