Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Thinking about ... ❯ Chapter 9 - Awakening ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Now this chapter is so sweet, I love it, love it, love it!!!! :)
(awwhhh, volume 21 comes out the 03, June 2005, it's too log to wait!!!!)
Now to the reviews:
To rnstarr20: Thank you!! Well I couldn't let her die, could I?? She's such a sweet character, she doesn't deserve to die!! :)
To Rin Amaru: Yes, yes I read your last story, really crazy but so funny!!! Forget about ICQ since nobody figured it out how it works, so it doesn't matter anymore!!! Didn't you get the scans?? Have I forgotten to send you them??? Tell me, please!!!
To Ginny-Cry: Well the anime hasn't really much to do with the manga, just buy them, they're great any much much better than the anime!!!! And no, I have no pictures of volume 12, only from volume 14 up to 20 (16-20 I haven't translated them, so please be patient)!!!
To Shinomori Kyo: Thank you very much, as always.
To yami1: You know, I'll write as fast I can, but please remind, that my exams will start in 5 five (gosh only 5 weeks, I think I'll break down till then!!!!), but I do my best!!!
To foxmagic: grrrr …. You're the one talking about update; I also want a new chapter of “7 deadly sins”!!!! :)
I thank you very much, all of you!!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If anyone wants manga scans from SDK, you have to tell me, so I can send them to you. The scans start from volume 14 up to the current volume 20. They are translated from French, so there are mistakes in it.
If there are any questions concerning the books, just ask me!!! :)
Bye bye
raven_fett
 
Chapter 9: Awakening
 
He finally had stopped trembling and lay still on the ground. At least some peace and quiet.
But before I could think of leaving this place, Kyoshiro turned over in his sleep. His face showed sorrow.
I merely looked at him and stood up.
“Gomen”
What?
“Gomen” he murmured in his sleep.
What does he want?
I turned around to look at him
“Gomen” he said again.
So he does regret after all, but it's to late now.
“Gomen” he kept repeating endlessly.
I shook my head.
What was I supposed to do? Comfort him?
Certainly not, he did betray me after all. He deserves it.
I turned my head one last time and went away. I let myself fall and flowed out of this cage.
…..
…..
If he had waited longer, he would have seen tears rolling down Kyoshiro's face.
 
I slowly regained control over our body. I felt the exhaustion but I wanted nonetheless to wake up. I felt warm, so I was definitely wrapped in some kind of blanket.
But how?
I felt something in my hand, not really processing the information I got from my fuzzy mind.
I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark and I looked straight … … at a wall. Well, how have I gotten in here?
Someone was there in the same room, someone who was very close.
I smelled her light perfume, heard her steady breathing. And I smiled. I smiled … … at the wall.
I decided to turn around, careful not to make any noise. There she lay, sleeping quietly under a blanket.
She kept watch over me.
She was at my side.
She had not leaved me.
As I looked down, I saw that she held my hand.
She held it all the time.
I couldn't do otherwise than smile at her.
Suddenly I realised there were more persons around the house, but I recognized them quickly.
So they did find me after all, and I smirked.
I decided to go back to sleep. I needed it; it was still a long way to the Red King.
I grasped her hand tighter and let darkness overrun me.
 
“There he must be” Sasuke pointed at the lonely house.
“Well, there's certainly no mistake, even if we lost track of his aura. And surprisingly nobody's around” observed Benitora and looked around a bit worried. They had lost the trace of Kyoshiro's aura, it simply vanished away. What happened?
At least they reached the house.
“Should we go in?” asked Akira, not entirely sure of what they may find in there.
“I'll go” said Sasuke and entered without waiting the others answer.
The house was deserted, but I saw footprints in the dust. So someone must be here.
I slowly went on with my search, as I suddenly saw light coming out from under a door.
I crept nearer and I heard breathing. Steady breathing. So he was sleeping.
My eyes widened as I realised that there wasn't only one person but two. Without asking me further questions, I opened the door a bit.
It took me all my will force not to grasp for air.
There … There she lay.
And sleeping.
Her chest moved lightly up and down, confirming that she was really alive.
….
But how?
She died, why is she alive?
And near her lay Kyo or Kyoshiro, I couldn't tell since his eyes weren't open.
So she must have dragged him in here.
When they're awake they, mostly Kyo has to explain certain things.
I was too happy, so happy to see her alive.
I always liked her, she was like a sister for me and it tore my heart apart as I saw her dying. I couldn't do anything about it, I felt so helpless, and I don't want to feel like that anymore. I smiled at them, and closed the door without making any sound.
 
As Sasuke came out, his face held no emotion, but his aura glowed with peace.
“So is he there?” masked Benitora, not really sure what to say.
Sasuke only nodded and walked towards the tree, where he slumped down and closed his eyes.
Bontenmaru smiled slightly and also sat down, as Akira. Their face held a secret smile.
 
A/N: I know, I know, very short chapter, but alas the next will be as short as this one. I have to gather some strong ideas for chapter 12!! :)
I'll do my best to entertain you; at least I hope I do!! :)
So, Could I have some more reviews, PLEASE??? :)