Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Thinking about ... ❯ Chapter 8: Thoughts ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Well I don't' owe Samurai Deeper Kyo (even if I forgot to mention it!!) :)
I forgot to tell you that unless you want those scans, you have to have icq (icq.com), but I forgot to tell you that I'm from Luxembourg, so we have here gmt + 0.00 (is that called so, I hope it!!), so I don't know where all of you come from and I don't know how many hours separates us. I am generally online from 3.30 pm to 10.00 pm. So good luck to you!! :)
Now to the reviews:
To Ginny-cry: thank you very much, and I wait till I have all those anime episodes from Kyo (I downloaded nearly half of them!!) :)
To Rin Amaru: thank you!! And about the relationship between Yuya and Nozomu, well you have to wait till volume 20, to find it out, but as you read it before, I'm scanning some pages from the mangas (not some random pages though, rather key scenes!!) so you know where to find me!! :)
To foxmagic: I do love your story “7Deadly Sins”, hope you will update soon!! :)
To Bailong and Kasuhiro: I believe icq like irc, I don't know.
To rnstarr20: its coming, its coming!!!! :)
Well thank you very much for your review, and now enjoy the next chapter….
Bye, bye
raven_fett
 
 
 
Chapter 8: Thoughts
 
What was this warm sensation?
I felt protected and comfortable. I flew through that strange light. It was so warm. It felt good.
I felt again.
I felt my body, my heart beating.
I sat against a tree, leaves falling upon my face.
A light breeze brushed against me.
Where am I?
I don't remember what happened.
Should I open my eyes?
I heard nothing, no voice, no bird, only the wind.
I tried to move and my body answered. I shifted slightly my position, sitting upright.
I slowly opened my eyes.
The light hurt, and I shut them quickly.
I opened them again, waiting that they would adjust themselves.
The first thing I saw, was a sakura petal falling down. I turned my head slightly and saw a house.
It was big, made of woof.
Where am I?
I looked up, but instead of seeing the sky, there were only sakura flowers, I found myself sitting under a sakura tree. And it was so beautiful. It was awesome. And it was in full blossom.
What happened?
I looked around and realised that the house was the only one here. Only shadows of farther away houses told me that I wasn't completely alone.
As I looked down, my heart made a painful jump.
My eyes widened and I gasped for air.
There he lies. Why?
What happened? Is he wounded?
I didn't understand. I couldn't remember.
As I looked at his face, I saw the sweat drops kept rolling down his face.
No, his fever was back.
And it was heavier than before. What shall I do?
I touched his face, it was burning hot and I could see that he had difficulties to breath.
I need water.
I stood up and looked down at him.
A strange memory came up. I looked up at him, in his eyes full of concern.
Why was he concerned and why did I lie in his arms?
I remembered that I fell down. Into the darkness.
….
….
Did I die?
Could it be?
But how? Why?
I don't understand. Why am I alive?
I can't be alive, right?
What happened?
….
….
What did you do Kyo? I asked myself, looking down at him.
No, later. Now, he needs me.
I won't let him down. I looked around, trying to find water.
I didn't see any pit around.
But I could hear water trickling down somewhere.
I wanted to run immediately, but wait. How will you transport it? Hm?
I looked at the house, unsure if I should enter or not.
Why did he bring me here?
I overcame myself and entered. It was big and it looked deserted. Where to look?
I began searching, entering in different rooms but I couldn't find something useful.
“Something must be here somewhere!” I sighed and continued my search.
Finally I reached the last room; I opened the door and found myself in some sort of kitchen. There was dust everywhere. But I had to admit that it was a pretty house and so big. I found some cloths and a bucket. I quickly returned to Kyo, reassured that he was still here. Where should he go anyway?
I followed the sound and I found a little stream. I ran back, careful not to spill too much water.
I set down by his side soaking a cloth and placed it on his forehead.
Sitting there and looking at him made me happy.
But it also brought back the questions.
I shivered a bit as it began to grow dark.
Oh no, I can't just let him here. But how do I get him in there? Wait there were some futons and blankets left in the rooms. Yes, I could bring them down and settle them in a spare room.
I quickly brought the futons down and cleaned one of the rooms.
As I finished I returned back to him. Now comes the “easier said than done” part! I bent down and shifted him into a sitting position. Now, how do I get him in there??
….
Ah, I know how.
I turned around, bent down, grabbed his hands and heaved him up. I dragged him forwards very, very slowly. Man, he's heavy. Why can't you just wake up, so that it would be easier for me?? But his reply never came.
My face was red, my arms and legs hurt from the effort as I finally laid him down.
I sat down trying to calm my breathing.
Puhhh … but it's not finished yet.
I got out again took the bucket and the cloths. I stopped to pick up a lantern and a cup for Kyo and went back to his room.
I covered him up, replaced the cloth on his forehand and held up his head, so that he could get some water.
Wake up. Please wake up.
He hasn't even stirred since I woke up.
At least, his fever went down a bit.
Outside it was already dark.
I'm sitting here alone, in a lonely house, keeping watch over Kyo.
Well, this is just like after his fight with Kubira.
Without my accord, my hand moved and touched his. His hand was warm; his skin was smooth under my touch.
I took his hand into mine.
I wanted to hold him; I wanted him to know that someone was there, that I was there for him.
I felt the exhaustion and my eyes closed.
My mind wandered off into his dreams.
….
….
But I held his hand.
I won't let go. I never will.
 
A/N: well how about this one?? *grinning like mad*
I like, hope you also!!!
Please review!!! :)