Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Thinking about ... ❯ Chapter 7: Attempt ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: another chapter, the one you all awaited!! ^^
To the reviews:
To Shinomori Kyo: thank you very much for your review, ah just read it, then you will know!! ^^
To foxmagic: I also want to learn Japanese, but I don't have any time left, I want to get my stupid diploma and then go to Britain!! Yes, that's my goal!! I want to teach our children in our schools good English and how to love it, yes that is my conviction!! ^^
About your question what really happens in the books, here it comes:
-Yuya Shiina has only 12 hours left to live, due to Sasei and Saishi.
-Nozomu Shiina isn't Yuya's brother, but Sakuya's brother; he could read the past of the people by touching them, that is why he had to die
-Nozomu Shiina had to die, because he touched one person he shouldn't have, he obtained the knowledge of the secret of the Mibu.
-Taihaku was murdered by Sire Fubuki
-Sire Fubuki and Muramasa were best friends back at the time, as Muramasa was part of the clan.
-Shinrei was in love with Sakuya, and later with Sasei
-Hotaru is Shinrei's younger brother
I don't know if I've forgotten things to mention!! ^^
To rnstarr20: Thank you also, and I still don't know ho I managed to write this story, I kept reading SDK fanfics and one day I started writing, and I couldn't stop, but now I have to work a really good plot so that you'll enjoy it further!! ^^
Thank to all of you!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
To the recent request of some readers, I scanned some pictures from volume 14 and 15 and somewhat translated them. If you want to have them, you have to contact via ICQ (my number: 236-922-842) send me a message but don't add me to your list or else I will decline your offer, just tell me that you want the scans and I'll give them to you!!
I'll also scan pics from the next volumes!!!
Enjoy the new chapter,
raven_fett
 
Chapter 7: Attempt
 
Kyoshiro opened his eyes, it has been a while since he could do that, since he last had control over his body.
He looked around and realised that he was back home, His and Kyo's home. So he did come back. He was here after four years.
It was good to be at home again.
He turned around and saw his beloved Sakura tree, and below … there she lay.
She seemed so peaceful.
Butt her pale skin and her lifeless body told him otherwise.
He liked her, even if it has been him who wounded her that fateful night. But he learned to appreciate her, now that he knew her, he couldn't forget their journey. Even if she only thought about money (laughs), she had always been nice to him.
Her lifeless body bothered him.
There had always been and only woman whom he gave his heart, but now also Yuya had her place there.
No, he didn't love her the same way as Sakuya, but he liked her nonetheless.
He sat down next to her.
I'll do, I'll do it.
He began to gather his strength, concentrating hard on the following task.
White light engulfed both.
Ok, don't make any mistakes now. Not now.
The critical moment hasn't been reached yet. He concentrated harder … till he lost himself in the light. He saw, heard or smelled nothing. He was the light.
His concentration went down as he proceeded to open up his mind, heart and soul to complete the last and most dangerous part.
He felt as Kyo's soul swayed, he gathered all his strength not to get lost in that blinding light.
Kyoshiro felt Yuya's soul, he felt her purity and it almost made him sad.
No, no emotion ... or else …
He guided her soul back into her body, carefully going so, or else all would be in vain, and she could never return to her body.
There, finally … her soul was in her body and the light vanished slowly.
All the exhaustion, all the pain from calling back a soul crushed him down. He let go and fell to his side.
 
Kyoshiro found himself back in the cage, but strangely, there was no cage anymore.
Pain still lingered in his body, making him light headed. The only thing he knew was that someone yelled and then the world went black.
 
I felt it as he returned; something strange happened in here, the cage wasn't there anymore after I opened my eyes. I saw him as he appeared; he didn't orientate himself and looked confused. The next thing I saw was that he swayed, pain radiating from his form, but it strangely didn't affect me.
He stumbled forwards and then he started to yell.
I took a few steps towards him, seeing his confusion and dizziness was something new. I have never seen him so weak and in pain than now.
I suddenly understood why I didn't feel anything, it was because of him, and he held the pain away from me. Faster then I believed I was at his side and held him upright as he finally lost consciousness.
His face was still contorted with pain, but I could do nothing about it.
Why do I even bother to think about him? It's been a long time, since we talked together. True, I miss the old times, but that was before he betrayed me and hid my body.
I lay him down, his body trembled and spasms went trough it.
No help.
I concentrated, wanting to go out, to take control over this body, but I felt nothing, there was just darkness. So I have to stay here after all.
The body was too worn out to let me take control over it.
So I'm trapped here again. I glared at Kyoshiro's form, accusing him for my present situation.
But it's not only his fault; you wanted it that way, so stop whining.
Shut up!
As I looked back at him, I noticed that he lay still. I walked to the opposite wall and kept glaring at him.
 
“Where did he go?” Why didn't he tell us?” whined Benitora for a hundred times. Not long after he uttered these words, Sasuke's ball squashed his face.
“Won't you shut up!?” he muttered trough clenched teeth.
Benitora rubbed his bruised nose and glared daggers at Sasuke. “And why is he still here?”
There they stood, Hotaru and Shinrei, not yet having decided what to do now. Each one was in his own thoughts.
At a distance stood Akira and Bontenmaru.
“Do you know where he'd gone? And what do we do with him?”
“Hm … I think I know where he gas gone. As for Shinrei, I don't know, Kyo didn't do anything, he could have slain him, but he didn't do it, which confuses me. It was his decision, so we can't do anything against it. And now it's also Hotaru's decision. I don't know what he'll do”
“And where do you think he is?” wanted to know Akira.
Here comes the little brother again, always concerned about Kyo.
I do not know much about Kyo's past, his time with the Mibu.
“Well, can't you make it out yourself? He's at home” sighted Bontenmaru.
 
Home? Kyo has a home?
I only knew him as a fierce warrior, being the head of the Four Sacred of the Sky. (A/N tell me if it's right, cause I don't know it! Please remember, I have to translate!) He taught me how to fight and the way of the samurai. Even if the other laughed at me, Kyo had always been something like an older brother … a very aggressive brother.
I knew that Kyo had something to do with the Mibu, but I didn't know he grew up here. Our first meeting was a long time ago; I was a kid and he a bloodthirsty murderer.
My thoughts were hold up as I felt a very strong aura unleashed itself somewhere in this place.
But it wasn't Kyo's aura; I would have recognized it anywhere.
Sasuke anticipated it before anyone else could. “That's Kyoshiro Mibu's aura, I will never forget it”
“You're right. But something seems strange. This aura doesn't match with his usual strength. It's different” Benitora shook his head, trying to make out why the aura had changed.
“Should we go looking?” asked Sasuke and looked in the direction where the aura was.
“I think we have to. I don't' know what he planned to do and this sudden change worries me a bit” admitted Benitora.
“So it's decided” Akira marched along with Bontenmaru, leaving Hotaru and Shinrei behind.
 
What should I do now? Should I kill him or let him be? Kyo left me this decision. He just sits there, waiting for me. What should I do?
But before I could think about it, Shinrei raised his head, looking at me. “Why didn't you tell me that before?”
Why? I don't know why. Perhaps the hate was too strong. “I don't know why”
HE shook his head not knowing how to think about this.
“I hated you so much for not knowing, it made me angry to see you. You had everything and I … I was, I am rejected. Maybe I didn't want you to know so that I would have a reason to hate you”
Shinrei raised his head again and glanced at me.
He was confused and didn't know what to say, he felt lost. He didn't know how to feel about this whole situation. So he had a family after all. But what could he do now? He killed her; an innocent life took in a moment of hate. He had turned into a murderer. How shall I live with this thought?
I killed an innocent.
I killed an innocent.
I killed an innocent.
 
I saw his inner turmoil.
How shall I think about him now?
Has so much changed after I told him?
Yes, it has.
For me and for him. He didn't stop my attack.
What's he waiting for?
What am I waiting for?
Did I really believe we would hug each other and call us brothers? Everything would be forgotten? Did I really believe that?
How will this continue?
Before I could give voice to these thoughts, a strong aura came up from behind. I could hear Shinrei gasping, and I suddenly knew who was behind us.
 
A/N: Another chapter finished. I don't know how will continue this meeting with the stranger. But hey, there so many ideas left that I can't stop to write.
Next chapters are going to be so sweet and very sad. I like them so much.
And write some more reviews. PLEASE.