Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Thinking about ... ❯ Chapter 6: Decision ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Now this was a particularly difficult chapter to write, but I like the result. So enjoy!! :)
To the reviews:
To Wolfwoods: I'll write as fast as I can!!! I promise!! :)
To Rin Amaru: Yeah I know that I have to work out that first person thing, but when I start writing I just can't stop!! :) I'll do my best!! :)
To rnstarr20: I just can't believe that I am writing such a romantic and sad story, if you would have told me that one year before, I would have laughed!! I'm still laughing at it!! :)
Thank you very much!!!
And as always, please can I have some more reviews?? :)
Bye then,
raven_fett
 
Chapter 6: Decision
 
How right she had been that Kyo was … you could say happy to be back in Mibu territory, it was after all his birth land and where he grew up.
But nobody knew about it, it has been his secret. Now I returned home, I returned at his place.
No, not exactly, it belonged to me and the stupid one.
Here, I'd laughed with that traitor, but I quickly dismissed those thoughts.
I knew what Shinrei had said. Oh and how I knew it. But I couldn't do it now. No, I wasn't ready, and after all it was up to me to ask.
I had to ask. I alone could do it.
Doubts overcame me. Was there no other way?
Did I really need her? I asked himself and only one answer came back.
Yes.
We've travelled together for so long now, I knew that she cared for me, but I didn't accept those thoughts, I couldn't feel any emotions besides the pleasure to kill.
I had only loved one woman, but she betrayed me, along with his best friend.
I was so unsure, should I really open up another time? What if she would do the same thing to me again? I didn't want to feel betrayed anymore.
But she, yes … she changed that. She really believed in me, she followed me everywhere. She had done everything I wanted. She cared for my wellbeing. She supported me.
And I knew that she wanted to ask so many questions, but she never really made an attempt to ask, maybe because she knew that I wouldn't have answered.
I know that you felt alone, but you weren't.
I won't let you down; I won't let you leave me.
 
I arrived at our house and felt no offensive aura. There was no one around. Behind our home was a marvellous Sakura tree, in full blossom. It was simply beautiful and peaceful to look at it. I gently lay her down at the trunk, placing her in a sitting position.
I moved back and looked at her.
She was beautiful, even if I said the contrary.
She looked awesome under that tree.
Now was the time, now I must make a decision.
Do I want her around me or do I let her go for ever?
I simply sad there, looking at her and made my choice.
I concentrated, reaching down, reaching deep down into my soul.
I could feel him as he moved in his cage.
I was surprised to feel grief in his aura.
I stood there, facing his cage, looking in.
There he stood, back turned, looking at the wall.
“I'll help you”
Kyo's eyes widened, he was taken aback.
“I'll help you” he repeated, turning around and looking at me.
“It has been a long time ago since I saw you so sad”
“Well, that was partly your fault, so don't start now about it!” I snarled, unsure how to react.
“I'll do it”
“Hn, what about last time, do you remember what you said back then?”
“Yes, I vowed not to use my powers again and that I'll … die” came back his answer. “But I'll do it nonetheless, she didn't deserve it”.
“Ah … now you come with the thing that she didn't deserve it, what about Nozomu? Did she deserve that one?”
Kyoshiro remained silent; regret was written all over his face.
“You know very well how complicated that was”
“Now don't come with excuses, you did it, you had another choice!”
“Which one?” Being banned and hiding like you did?”
“Yes if it had been the only way to prevent it!”
“But it couldn't be prevented, could it? If it had not been me, than it would have been another murderer”
“Stop finding excuses!”
“What do you want to hear? That I regret it? I regret it so much that I wish I had died, I wish it more than anything else. But I can't, I have to live with that regret”
“Don't tell me it, you have to tell her”
Kyoshiro dropped his head but remained silent.
“You know that this could be very dangerous for both of us, particularly for you, since you will be here after I surfaced. I have to open my entire being and you know that you could simply vanish”.
Kyo remained silent, but glared at Kyoshiro.
He smiled sadly back at me and took a few steps forward.
The cage suddenly vanished, leaving both alone.
Kyo took a step forward and only one step separated both. I raised my hand to touch his heart and he did the same.
We focused our minds and I let myself being swept away. As I opened my eyes I noticed that it was me now, who was trapped in the cage.
Kyoshiro looked at me, wanting to say something, but then he remained silent.
He smiled at me and mouthed “good luck”.
As Kyoshiro went away, I couldn't do otherwise than shook my head, face hidden by my hairs.
 
A/N: There are chapters to come, I don't know when I will finish this story, and I have time till July (then appears volume 21 huhu). Only one month to go before the exams start, but I'll continue to write!! I promise! :)