Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Intentions ❯ Chapter 1: When Eyes First Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I hate this part I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING TO DO WITH SDK. If I did then I would be using my hard earned cash to publish my stories and then bribe people to go buy them.
 
A/N: Thank You for paying interest to my very first fanfic that is now up! Okay, I've only gotten half way throughthe manga so if anyone seems out of character I'm so sorry but this is an AlternativeUniverse fanfic so changes do need to be made. In this story I've included Sakuya but I don't know that much about her so I've just made her personality something that blends in with the story, what do you think? Or do you know something about her that might help? Personally, I think I could have done better, so when I have time I might edit this... anywayenough of my nagging and here it goes...
 
 
 
Unexpected Intentions
 
Chapter One
 
When Eyes First Meet
 
 
Mahiro was woken up by the sound of the alarm clock ringing. She just wanted to reach out for it when she realised it wasn't there. She slowly opened her eyes only to realise she wasn't even in her room. She was lying on a bed with immaculate white covers. Then she turned around slowly only to find a pair of deep crimson eyes staring right back at her. That was when she realised that she was naked. Slowly taking in her surroundings, every thing came flooding back to her.
 
 
Last night she had celebrated her 17th birthday and in her drunken, unstable state she had started to flirt with Kyo, the playboy of the century and without hesitation she had planted a strong and furious kiss on his lips, only for it to be returned by a deep and passionate kiss. And one thing lead to another. Next thing she knew she was waking up in Kyo's bed in his million dollar penthouse suite.
 
 
“So you finally woke up,” said the voice who belonged to the red eyed demon, he got out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxers followed by a pair of baggy jeans, after he pulled on a plain white t - shirt. “You should get yourself showered - go find some clothes in the wardrobe - and lock the door when you show yourself out,” mumbled Kyo while searching for his cell phone.
 
 
“Wait, where are you going?” asked Mahiro, she couldn't believe him. She had just slept with him - not no mention he'd taken her virginity - and now he was going to ditch her for the next girl that popped up. But Kyo was known as the biggest playboy in the whole world and no girls ever affected him, they were just a pastime to him. It wasn't his fault that he was born totally gorgeous and all the girls would flock around him, practically begging him to take them. He ignored her crying pleas and carried on down the stairs.
 
 
But Mahiro wasn't about to let it go, she wrapped the white bed sheet around her and quickly followed down the corridor, “Kyo, you can't treat me like this, it's not fair!” she screamed after him.
 
 
“Yeah, well life's not fair so live with it,” he turned round to face her, “We were just a little fun and you agreed to it.” With his last words said he turned his back on her and walked out of the door slamming it straight in her face.
She couldn't believe he was so heartless. She let her tears run down her face and then she started sobbing, slumping to the floor. `What had she just done?'
 
 
Kyo jumped into his black convertible parked outside and he sped away. His cell phone then shrilled in his pocket. On the other line was Muramasa, “Kyo, there's a job for you, I need to see you now.” Kyo was part of the Mibu Clan, an underground group who did the dirty jobs for the government but they only ever took orders straight from the President. Kyo had worked for the Mibu since he was little along with his brother Kyoshiro but, he was no where to be seen. Muramasa was one of the highest ranked elders and was a teacher to Kyo. Everything Kyo had learnt, from fighting, using a katana to attracting girls and getting past university had all been taught by Muramasa and only Muramasa.
 
 
Kyo arrived at the headquarters in no less than 10 minutes, but Muramasa wasn't there yet. All he saw were other members of the gang, The Twelve and The Five Stars, lined along a table trying to come to terms on something. In the corner of his eye he spotted Okuni and walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and planted kisses down her neck, a shocked gasp escaped her lips but only to be replaced by a seductive grin within seconds. “What has got our Kyo all riled up?” asked Okuni but she got no answers as Kyo's kisses lead up to brush pass her lips and Okuni returned the kiss even more furiously and hungrily running her hands through Kyo's red locks.
 
 
“You two should get a room,” joked Muramasa as he entered the room.
 
 
“Well you should hurry up next time,” commented Kyo as he straightened out his clothes to turn his attention back to work.
 
 
“But shouldn't you have some respect for you fiancée,” questioned a girl that stood behind Muramasa, her long black hair up in a ponytail and her fringe covering her eyes.
 
 
“Alright, so that's why you were shacked up with Shinrei yesterday?” questioned Okuni as she smiled to herself when the black head had nothing to say.
 
 
Then along came Shinrei who seemed to take a particular interest in the conversation after he heard his name. “It's okay Sakuya, you're both still gonna end up being married by the end of this year,” he commented as he tried to pull everyone to the table where the meeting was being held. When the others sat down Kyo and Okuni followed.
 
 
Yep. Kyo and his fiancée's marriage would take place just before Christmas. It was a family thing. The most powerful of the Mibu would become the heir to clan and this person also would have to marry the daughter of another trusted clan. This would bring even more power to the reigning leader. In this case the daughter of the powerful clan was Sakuya, a strange girl who no one really knew about. Lucky for Kyo, his great looks never failed him and after 2 weeks she had fallen for him - that included sleeping with him. `You don't need love to get laid' - was Kyo's motto.
 
 
But Sakuya wasn't exactly a homey girl either so they had decided that the 3 months before the wedding they could go their own ways and they could fool around with anyone the wanted. And Sakuya had agreed that it was a good idea but making Kyo another rule, he couldn't sleep with anyone prettier than her. When she had said that, Kyo had wanted to laugh at her naivety but then decided better because, even Kyo had to admit, she was one of the best looking girls he had ever slept with. But even though they could fuck anyone that was up for it, that didn't mean they wouldn't hook up every now and then.
 
 
After the meeting, Kyo was called into Muramasa's room where they could speak in private. “I need you to do something. We taken orders and I need a girl named Yuya Shiina; she knows something about Kyoshiro and what happened to Nozomu's death. I can't let that kinda information leak out. So bring her to me first and then I need you to see how much she knows. Then we'll decide what to do with her.”
Kyo nodded. Yuya Shiina was his next target; that name seemed so familiar.
 
 
Then Muramasa told Kyo to go out to a bar with him. It was only round the corner. As soon as they walked in, Kyo found many faces familiar, they were all underdogs for the Mibu. There was a comfortable seat near the back of the bar and as soon as Kyo had pulled his chair out Muramasa pointed over to someone behind him. “That's her. I want her now. When you have finished bring her back to yours and call me,” ordered the elder as he went to sort out some other business. Then he turned around again, “If you need help phone Shindara or Akira.” Kyo looked over to the waitress Muramasa had pointed out. `Like he'd need help,' he thought to himself.
 
 
Yuya was working her night shift, it had been one whole year since she had been working here, which was right after her brother had been murdered. The police were looking into it but after two months Yuya got impatient and had decided to go out and look for the murderer herself but she needed an income to support her. And now she was still out there looking for that murderer. At first all she knew was that he had a cross - shaped scar on his back but through the year she had devoted all her time to solving this case and she was finally onto something. Someone named Kyoshiro Mibu.
 
 
As Yuya plastered on her fake smile she manoeuvred her way around the busy bar, walking back and forth to deliver drinks in her very uncomfortable uniform which consisted of a short black pleated skirt which barely covered half her ass and a white button up shirt which had the top three buttons removed. However Yuya wore a laced top underneath which stopped many filthy old men from trying to look down her top. To complete the unbearable uniform she had to wear knee length boots that had 4 inch heels.
 
 
Just then out of no where a gang of youths came to the bar and started to hassle her. “Hey babe, how `bout we teach you how to have a good time,” one said followed by another, “Oh, she has a body to die for. Look at that ass.” Yuya tried to carrying on serving drinks but was blocked by a boy with a scar on his face; slowly she counted how many of them there were. Four. Then one of the boys jumped over the bar counter at her trying to grope at her breasts. She easily dodged him as she took a step to the left. Another one flew himself at her and she kicked him in the balls, by now a crowd had formed around them. She did not want to lose her job if the boss saw her right now.
 
 
Then behind the chaos a dark shadow appeared, looming over the boys. When he came close enough for her to see, she could tell that he had long red locks and a perfectly built body - muscles in all the right places, not bulky but lean. Then their gazes crossed and she found herself staring into a pair of captivating crimson eyes.
 
 
He couldn't find himself to take his eyes off her. She got his definite seal of approval. As he looked even more closely she looked even more gorgeous with her long blonde hair flying around her irresistibly, perfectly curved body. But there was no time to fool around as he wrapped his arms around her waist firmly and pulled her through the people, up close to his chest. He then gave a menacing glare to everyone that was staring and hurried her back to the back of the room, pushing her out of the fire exit. Just when she looked up at him to say thank you he clasped a cloth over her month and slowly she began to lose consciousness. Kyo made his way back home with the girl securely under his grasp.
 
 
A/N: So what did you think? I know it wasn't really long and the idea's not that original but now it's time to express your opinions so please, pretty please, pretty, pretty please review. Reviews are the only way to tell if you have read my story. I'm now telling you in advanced - I need enough bribes (reviews) before I put the next chapter up. (JOKES). As long as I get one review then I'll put the next chapter up. Mwah.