Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Intentions ❯ Chapter 2: She's Not The Only One ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own anything… the story, the characters, the themes…NOTHING.
 
 
 
A/N: And here it is… the second chapter. I got my first review! Yehhhhhh! Thank you for everyone that read and/or reviewed.
 
 
 
Unexpected Intentions
 
Chapter Two
 
She's Not the Only One
 
 
Just before she lost consciousness Yuya remembered that she had to even out her breathing. Her heart was beating so hard she could feel her eardrums about to pop. Who the hell was this guy? Where the hell was he taking her? She clung onto the sides of his sweater, holding on for dear life as she felt her legs give away. She didn't know what was wrong but she felt her eyelids go heavy and slowly fell asleep, resting her head on Kyo's chest.
 
 
Kyo carried her up in the elevator and across the corridor to his penthouse suite. After getting in he dragged her towards his bed. The covers were a mess on the floor, “Can that Mahiro get any messier” he mumbled to himself as he positioned Yuya on his bed. That was when he realised someone was behind him. That scent of sake meant it was Yukimura. “Wow, that's a pretty face you got there,” said Yukimura. Then protectively Kyo covered Yuya with the duvet and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. “You know it's nice to share, Kyo,” smirked Yukimura.
 
 
“Yeah, but I ain't got nothing to share and even if I did, I wouldn't,” retorted Kyo, “Now if you don't mind,” Kyo said as he went to close the door, signalling it was Yukimura's cue to leave.
 
 
“Kyo, as impatient as ever. If you need company feel free to find me,” Yukimura waved and walked away from the multimillionaire's penthouse, “or you can always come down to the bar everyone's there, Benitora, Sasuke and even Mahiro,” winked Yukimura. But Kyo wasn't paying attention to exactly what he was saying.
 
 
Yuya woke up when the sun's first rays filtered through to the room and shone on her eyes. She took the pillow and placed it on her head blocking the sunlight. She took a deep breath in and a musky, strange smell filled her nose. This wasn't her room. Where was she? She shot out of bed and immediately examined everything around her. To her surprise she found a guy in a very comfortable looking chair with his head placed on the bed. It seemed he was asleep. She slowly got up trying not to disturb him and made her way to the door.
 
 
“I don't know where you think you're going, as the hostage you sit still and listen to my rules,” said the voice of the supposedly sleeping person. Kyo then grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to the bed were she yanked Kyo on top of her as she fell over. He now pinned her down with his weight and as she could tell he was in control over the whole situation, “and I haven't told you to go anywhere.”
 
 
“Get the fuck off me, you pervert,” yelled Yuya as she tried to struggle out of Kyo's grasp, “What do you want with me?” The more she struggled the harder his grip was until she finally screamed, “You're hurting me.”
 
 
“Let's make a deal, you stop trying to run away and I'll let you go. As for what we want, you're going to have to talk to my boss about that,” offered Kyo. As there was no other choice she agreed, silently glaring daggers at him. “But first you answer my question: What do you know about Kyoshiro Mibu?” Yuya's heart froze. That name. The killer of her brother. She knew the name but still she did not know the face. What did this have to do with this guy on top of her? But before she could actually answer or ask any questions a girl came charging through the doors.
 
 
Mahiro had waited enough. She had staked out Kyo's place all night yesterday and when she saw him come in with a blonde she was already fuming but that blonde had not left the house at all last night, which meant that she and Kyo had already had sex and maybe they were having it right this minute. But Mahiro didn't care, she loved Kyo and she wasn't about to let it slip away so easily. As Mahiro stormed in, it was exactly as she predicted: him on top of her but strangely they were both dressed.
 
“Kyo, why? I loved you. Right now I regret sleeping with you at all!” screamed Mahiro at the top of her lungs, “You chose this bimbo, over me.” At this time Yuya was more than confused. She stood up to try and explain to the girl this was not what she thought, but the other black head took a step forward and swung her hand in Yuya's direction only for it to be stopped by Kyo in mid - air.
 
 
“What the hell are you doing you stupid little bitch, I told you: it was just fun so get over it!” shouted Kyo controlling his temper as much as he could.
 
 
“So now, you're protecting her too,” asked Mahiro as she twisted her arm out of Kyo's grasp.
 
 
“Whatever. But if you touch her, I swear I will hunt you down and kill you!” threatened Kyo.
 
 
Now Yuya didn't like how this was going. They were both blocking the door so she couldn't get out and it looked like that the two of them would break out into a fight any minute - should she stop it or not?
 
 
“So what's this? Kyo the guy who treats girls like nothing, the guy who only knows how to get laid everyday with different women is now trying to have a relationship? Oh purrr - lease, we all know you're not capable of that!” accused Mahiro.
 
 
“Who do you think you are to judge me? All you know bout me is how I fucked you,” hissed Kyo, “and yeah I would choose this bimbo over you, I'd choose anyone over you.”
 
 
Then suddenly Kyo grabbed Yuya around the neck pulled her towards him and kissed her hard on the lips. Yuya was so shocked she didn't know what to do but the kiss was over just as quick as it had started. He then turned back to Mahiro, “Satisfied? Now if you've finished your rampage you can leave as I have some business to do.”
 
 
Mahiro glared at Yuya one last time before she stole a glance at Kyo to see if he would change his mind but Kyo's features resembled a stone's and showed no emotions at all. Mahiro could do nothing about it so she walked off away with disappointment written all over her face. You're the one that's missing out, she thought to herself but it certainly didn't feel like it. Still walking she hoped that he would call her back and beg her to stay. No such luck.
 
 
Yuya found herself licking her lips just to taste Kyo once more. She had to admit he was a great kisser and Yuya did have her fair share before. But Kyo had gone back in brooding mode as though nothing had happened. “Back to where we left off: What do you know about Kyoshiro Mibu?”
 
 
Kyo was relieved he didn't lose his composure. From the very start he had wanted to kiss the blonde haired girl but couldn't because she was the enemy - even though Kyo would have slept with the enemy anyway - but she was different to his other girls, every minute he spent with her seemed special and he wanted to save the best part till last. But when Mahiro had come in and wanted to hurt her, his protectiveness had kicked in and just to satisfy Mahiro and his fantasies he had kissed her, a real shame she didn't kiss back.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Okay, I know this chapter wasn't much but I really wanted to give Mahiro a part. Plus this chappie mainly works on developing Kyo's character, which will be needed later.
If you have read this story please review or I don't know if I should carry on this story or not. It's such a shame that us as writer's can't tell if someone's read our story or not - I wonder if they can add some new technology to this site? So again, if you want me to continue you have to give me reviews…… I will only carry on when I get enough!!! (Wink, wink). Also if you have any other ideas for me please add them… I can only think up the plot for the next 3 chapters.