Samurai Pizza Cats Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Bells for Speedy and Polly ❯ Vi's Wedding Preparations, and Cheese's new Plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
Wedding Bells For Speedy and Polly
 
Story by: Phoenix710
 
Summary: In this chapter, Francine calls up Princess Vi to let her know of Speedy and Polly's plans to get married, and Vi orders all the stops to be pulled out to give the two heroic felines the best wedding possible. She orders the royal ballroom at the palace to be set up for the reception, the entire city to be fully decorated, and she even calls ahead to Paradise Island, her tropical vacation spot, and orders a room set up for Speedy and Polly at the island's finest hotel, and she even agrees to pay for it all. Meanwhile, The Big Cheese puts his new plan into action. Let's see what happens.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Pizza Cats, or any of the characters. Samurai Pizza Cats, and all related characters, are registered trademarks of Saban.
 
 
 
Chapter Two: Vi's Wedding Preparations, and Cheese's New Plan
 
 
The next morning, the Pizza Cats woke up bright and early, and, after they all finished showering, having breakfast, and brushing their teeth, they got the restaurant ready for business. Francine, meanwhile, picked up the phone and dialed the Royal Palace. Al Dente answered, and said, “Francine, it's unusual for you to call the palace. Is something going on that I should know about?” Francine said, “I should think so. Speedy proposed to Polly last night, and she accepted. I thought Princess Vi would like to know.” Al Dente said, “That's wonderful news, Francine! I'll go let her know right away…” Vi's voice was heard in the background, saying, “Let me know what, Al?” Al Dente said, “I was just on the phone with Francine, Princess. She said that Polly accepted Speedy's marriage proposal last night, and…” Vi said, “How wonderful! We simply MUST have the best wedding possible for them. She then started calling various servants, and giving them their marching orders. She said, “I want the chapel prepared as soon as possible, the finest chefs from across the city brought in, I want the best wardrobe people in the palace to get in touch with both Speedy and Polly to design wedding attire for them, and I want a feast in their honor scheduled for tomorrow night. I want the Royal Ballroom prepared for their reception as well.” She then phoned Paradise Island, her royal vacation spot. “Yes, this is Princess Vi, in Little Tokyo. Speedy Cerviche, and Polly Esther, two of our fair city's great heroes, the Samurai Pizza Cats, are getting married soon, and I want the finest room, aside from my personal Royal Suite, prepared in advance for them, and I'll take care of paying for any expenses they rack up.” She hung up the phone, then said, “This wedding and reception better not have any mishaps, because ANYONE THAT DOES MESS UP IS GOING TO PRISONERS' ISLAND!!!” With that, the servants all began moving about, intent on decking out Little Tokyo in its finest. Back at the Pizza Cats' Restaurant, they were now in full swing of the morning shift, and business, of course, was booming. People were congratulating Speedy and Polly left and right on their engagement and upcoming wedding, and the men were saying how lucky Speedy was to have a girl like Polly, and Polly was getting the same compliments about Speedy. They were taking it quite well, and Francine was quite happy too. She hadn't even gotten angry with Guido once, although, she knew that it probably wouldn't last. Guido had a habit of being a real goof-off, and sometimes needed a good smack upside the head to let him know that Francine didn't tolerate any slacking. She headed out back to check on things, and saw Guido leaning on a broom, making jokes to Lucille. She said, in a low, dangerous voice, “Guido…get…over…here…NOW!” He gulped, knowing what was about to happen. Once he'd gotten close enough, she whacked him with a frying pan, and said, “Now, stop messing around and get back to work! It's getting busy, Guido, and Speedy and Good Bird can't do all the deliveries by themselves. I'll go easy on you, since it's only the first time today, and I'm in a good mood. Just don't push it.” Guido quickly apologized, took an aspirin for his now throbbing head, and he and Lucille both went back to their jobs. Francine walked out front, and saw one of Vi's people inside, talking to Speedy and Polly. She listened in for a second, and heard that it was for the purpose of preparing their wedding attire. She smiled, then picked up the phone when it rang. She jotted down the order, then said, “Good Bird…I need you to run this order over to Al Dente at the Palace. One Large Pepperoni, Meatball, and Sausage pizza, a Caesar salad, and a Coke. Make sure it gets there hot!” Good Bird nodded, and said, “Don't worry, Fran. I'll have it there in five minutes.” He took the insulated delivery pack, walked outside, and took off. True to his word, he was back five minutes later, and handed Francine the money, along with a generous tip. Francine said, “That's Al Dente for ya, he's always generous, whether it's tips, or advice.” Good Bird went back to waiting tables with Speedy and Guido, and it seemed to be business as usual, but they had no idea that Cheese was planning another lamebrained scheme.
 
 
 
Meanwhile…on the outskirts of the city…
 
The Big Cheese, Jerry Atrick, and their Ninja Crows had snuck back into the city, and were now hiding in a cave. Cheese, still itching for revenge against the Pizza Cats for causing him to be exiled, said, “Jerry, I've been thinking...”
Jerry Atrick said, "Oooh...did it hurt?", but soon realized that he should've kept his beak shut.
Cheese screamed, “HEY!!! ARE YOU CALLING ME AN IDIOT!!!” He went red in the face, and exploded.
Jerry dusted himself off, after pulling himself out of the wall of the cave, and said, "Ugh...me and my big mouth!"
Cheese went back to his plotting. He continued with, "As I was saying, we need to build the ultimate robot, one that can finally destroy those pesky Pizza Cats. This time, those pesky Garfield impersonators won't have a chance."
Jerry said, "If it's a super robot you're looking for, Cheesy, I have just the one...The X-1000. It has armor that can withstand all but the most punishing attacks, and it has a whole slew of defensive systems. It's the ultimate weapon.” He walked with Cheese out back, to where at least five hundred Ninja Crows were working on a HUGE two-legged robot. It was painted red and yellow, and featured spikes on the shoulder armor, a tri-tubed missile pod on each wrist, along with a net launcher in the right hand, since Cheese could see some Ninja Crows loading it into the right arm. The huge `mech also had four 40mm machine guns in the head, a large shield with a built-in laser cannon on the left arm, and a pair of giant swords attached to the back, which also had a jetpack on it.
Cheese admired the giant robot, and said, "Great. With this, I can finally take over this city, and finally have enough money to afford retail prices again and pay off all my credit cards."
Jerry muttered under his breath, "Not to mention finally seeing a dentist about your breath…and I'll be able to get decent insurance. With you around, I'll need it..."
Cheese heard him, and bellowed, "WHAT WAS THAT?!!!" He went red in the face again, the Ninja Crows all ran for cover, and Cheese went off seconds later, causing Jerry Atrick to get his second mouthful of dirt today.
Jerry groaned, "Note to self...don't make jokes about Cheese unless I'm out of his range of hearing...ugh…” He fell over seconds later. When he finally came to, he went back to supervising the final construction of the X-1000, and reminded himself not to make bad jokes about Cheese when he was in the area.
 
 
 
 
 
Next Chapter: Cheese sends a trio of Ninja Crows out to do some spying, and they're unfortunate enough to run across Speedy and Polly, who are out shopping for the Restaurant. The Ninja Crows get their tailfeathers kicked, but as they're running away, one of them spots a banner advertising Speedy and Polly's upcoming wedding. They head back and inform The Big Cheese, and he makes plans to exterminate the Cats. Meanwhile, Vi's servants are making preparations for the wedding and reception, and Speedy and Polly are informed by Al Dente that Princess Vi has decided to allow them to take their honeymoon on Paradise Island, all expenses paid. While the Pizza Cats and the rest of Little Tokyo get ready for the wedding, Cheese makes his plans to get rid of our heroes. What will happen? Find out next time!