Samurai Pizza Cats Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Bells for Speedy and Polly ❯ Honeymoon on Paradise Island ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
 
Wedding Bells for Speedy and Polly
 
 
Story by: Phoenix710
 
Summary: Now that they are finally married, Speedy and Polly arrive at their honeymoon destination, Princess Vi's personal vacation spot, Paradise Island. She's arranged a one-week, all-expenses paid stay for them at the Royal Diamond Suites, the finest hotel on the island. Let's join Speedy and Polly, and see what fun the two newlyweds will have.
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Pizza Cats, or any of the characters. Samurai Pizza Cats is property of Saban. The song that Speedy will sing for Polly at the end of this chapter, “I'll Trust You Forever”, is property of Ushima Hitofumi, and the song Polly will sing, `White Reflection', is property of Two-Mix.
 
 
Chapter Eight: Honeymoon on Paradise Island
 
 
When the Oceanic Majesty docked at Paradise Island, Speedy woke Polly up gently. She sat up, rubbing her eyes, and said, “Speedy, what's going on?” He smiled, and replied, “We're docking at Paradise Island, sweetheart. I thought I'd come in and let you know.” She smiled, then said, “Great. Let me just take a shower, then I'll join you.” He waited for her, and she came out five minutes later, wearing a lovely red and pink sundress. He said, “Polly…you look so beautiful!” She blushed, and said, “Speedy…you're quite handsome in that T-shirt and shorts. I could really get used to this.” They made their way down to collect their luggage, and Speedy was about to hail a taxi, when a limousine from the hotel pulled up. On the door, Speedy saw, in blue and gold lettering, “Royal Diamond Suites”. The driver rolled down the window, and said, “Are you Mr. and Mrs. Cerviche?” Speedy replied, “That's us. I'm Speedy Cerviche, and this is my newly-married wife, Polly Esther Cerviche.” The driver nodded, then popped the trunk. He put Speedy and Polly's luggage into the car, and the two of them climbed in. The driver said, “I was ordered by Princess Vi to be your personal transport during your stay on the island. Anywhere you want to go, if it's too far to walk, just call down to the hotel's front desk, and I'll have the car ready and waiting.” Speedy said, “Thanks…and remind me to thank Princess Vi again when we get home.” Polly chuckled, and hugged Speedy. After a twenty-minute ride, they pulled up outside the hotel, and their driver put their luggage onto a cart, which a bellhop promptly wheeled away. Speedy looked at the hotel, and was absolutely dumbstruck. The whole building was made of polished white marble, with blue and gold highlights. Inside was no different. The front lobby had a lovely multi-tiered fountain, with rainbow-colored lights giving it an absolutely lovely aura. Polly and Speedy both took photos of the hotel, in and out, since they wanted to make a photo scrapbook for their friends back home. Polly was particularly interested in the fountain; if it looked this lovely in the daytime, she couldn't wait to see it at night. Speedy came up to her, and said, “Polly, you gotta see the garden out back…they've got an even bigger fountain, and it's got the same lights as the smaller one in here!” Polly followed him outside, and gasped…The fountain was easily twenty feet tall, and Polly could see that there were rainbow-colored lights all over it, recessed into the fountain itself. There were benches around the fountain, and there were also insect-repelling candles burning, to make sure no mosquitoes would bother anyone out here. Polly said, “Speedy…this is so lovely! Tonight, I'd like to eat dinner out here with you, is that all right?” Speedy said, “I was just going to ask you the same, Polly. First, let's go see our room, then we'll go walk on the beach, and do some sightseeing.” Polly agreed, and so the two newlyweds went upstairs, after Speedy checked in. They arrived at the top floor, Speedy slid the keycard into the slot on their door, and he and Polly both gasped when they saw the room. It was easily twice the size of their Pizza Parlor's interior, and the bed was MASSIVE. It had a soft, plush mattress, plenty of pillows, and the rest of the room was just as luxurious. It had a full panoramic view window, with a balcony, allowing for a perfect view of the lovely island, along with the surrounding ocean, it also had a closet that was easily big enough to contain their clothes, and then some. The bathroom featured a tub that was more than large enough for the two of them, and had a built-in Jacuzzi. There was even a fully stocked refrigerated snack and drink cabinet, which Princess Vi had ordered filled with both of their personal favorites, in terms of snack foods, and beverages. Speedy said, “Well, my sweet angel, are you ready to head out?” Polly said, “Sure.” They walked out, hand-in-hand, and spent the next few hours walking along the beach. They stayed for a little bit, then spent about two hours exploring the island's various shops. Speedy bought some souvenirs and postcards for everyone, as did Polly. Finally, as the sun began to set, Speedy and Polly headed back to the hotel, put their purchases up in their room, and Polly then flipped through the catalog, looking for a restaurant that had something she and Speedy could have delivered. After a brief search, she found one, The Paradise Steakhouse. After showing it to Speedy, he quickly agreed, and he then dialed the number. The voice on the other end said, “Hello…Paradise Steakhouse, how may I help you?” Speedy said, “Yes, this is Speedy Cerviche, calling from the Royal Diamond Suites. I'd like to place a delivery order for myself, and for my new wife, Polly Esther Cerviche.” The man that Speedy was talking to said, “Ah…the great hero himself. We've heard about you from Princess Vi, and whatever you order, is on the house. What'll it be?” Speedy asked Polly what she wanted, and then replied back, “Send over two orders of Chateau Briande, noodles with gravy, and two Coke Classics. I'll have mine done medium rare, and Polly wants hers done medium.” The man replied, “Sure thing. We'll have it over there in about…fifty minutes.” Speedy hung up the phone, then he and Polly flipped on the TV in their room. After forty-five minutes, they went downstairs, and soon, their dinner arrived. Speedy signed the receipt, then he and Polly took their dinners out back, and sat down at the table that had, from the looks of it, been put up just recently. Polly looked at the fountain, and said, “Speedy…it's so beautiful in the moonlight, isn't it?” He smiled, and replied, “It certainly is, Polly, but I know one thing that's even more beautiful.” She blushed, and said, “What would that be, Speedy?” He replied, “You, Polly. You are the most beautiful cat on earth, and I love you more than anything.” She said, “Oh, Speedy…I love you too!” He kissed her, then they both went back to eating their dinners. Once they'd finished, they headed out to the beach, for a moonlight stroll, before heading back into the hotel. They had a dish of ice cream, then headed for their room. Speedy paused outside, and scooped Polly into his arms. She gasped, as he walked in, carrying her bridal-style. He set her down gently on the bed, and put up the DO NOT DISTURB sign. Speedy then pulled out one of his CD's, and said, “Polly, I'd like to sing this song for you. It's called “I'll Trust You Forever”, by Ushima Hitofumi. Polly smiled, and said, “By all means, Speedy.” He started it up, and began singing to her.
 
`Ain't nothing gonna stop me now, I'm gonna make it
I'm running hard and straight ahead
Can't even take the time to mop
The sweat that's streamin' like the rain off my head
 
Didn't know what I was living for, I couldn't take it
I stood there with nothing I could believe
My life was just a mystery
I hid my heart and soul way up in my sleeve
 
Now that we're both together
Trading lines to help each other understand
Now I'm awfully glad we got mad at each other at all
 
Down and out when you don't know what to do
That's the time you reach your hand out softly to me
No way we'll ever be parted again
We'll be friends, you'll see my eyes are following you
 
No matter what the changes the future may bring,
It's you I'll remember always…
I'll trust you forever!
 
And as I run into the wind, I feel myself reviving
Blowing the sweat off of me now
Until I am awakening into a day to make a dream come true
 
It could be anybody
Everyone has got a jewel shining inside
But if they're covered in fears let the tears
Wash those troubles away
 
Fight on strong until the sun goes down
Raise your fist and wave it in the air like a flag
Wounds all over from your head to your toes
So it goes, but you have learned to laugh through it all
We lie upon our backs and feel the Earth down below
And squint at the stars above us.
 
Down and out when you don't know what to do
That's the time you reach your hand out softly to me
No way we'll ever be parted again
We'll be friends…you'll see my eyes are following you
 
Don't give up! You're gonna make it today
Move ahead, forever forward and never look back
You're not alone or by yourself anymore
You've got someone you can count on everyday.
 
No matter what changes the future may bring…
It's you I'll remember always…
I'll trust you forever!
 
You'll carry us on!'
 
 
Polly had tears in her eyes when Speedy finished, and she said, “Speedy…you're so wonderful!” She sifted through her own CD's, until she found the song she was looking for. She said, “Speedy, I'm going to do one for you now. It's called `White Reflection, by Two-Mix.'
Polly cued it up, and her sweet, lovely voice began melting Speedy's heart, as she let the music fill the room.
 
I feel your love reflection
In your eyes as they gaze back into mine
Writing a distant, neverending story!
As if throwing off the sadness and pain,
I flap my wings,
and in my heart,
I spread wide the wings of courage that you've given to me.
Ah... I want to feel the beat of this irreplacable love…
so much, it's heart-wrenching and maddening…
I feel your love reflection
passionately uniting our dreams into one,
in our youth, we seek each other out,
without being afraid of our own faults!
I feel your love reflection
In your eyes as they gaze back into mine
Writing a distant, neverending story!
We quietly express our overflowing emotions
with our bare skin,
as if to embrace the strength to be gentle...
Ah... Aa, I want to hold my head up high,
And lithely go beyond this violent era!
I feel your love reflection…
The truth that we share
As long as we exchange kisses,
we don't need anything else anymore!!
I feel your love reflection
We'll stand firm and fight,
believing in the passion we'll never give up.
It's our neverending story!
I feel your love reflection
passionately uniting our dreams into one,
in our youth, we seek each other out,
without being afraid of our own faults!!
I feel your love reflection
In your eyes as they gaze back into mine…
Writing a distant, neverending story!
 
 
When Polly finished, and turned off the stereo, Speedy said, “Polly…your voice is every bit as beautiful as you are. I swear, you truly are an angel.” Polly said, “And you…you're my brave knight in shining white armor.” Speedy pulled her close and kissed her long and deep. When they pulled apart, they walked over to their bed, and sank down onto the soft mattress. After an hour of being held very close by one another, they headed into the shower, changed the bedsheets, then climbed into bed. Speedy and Polly happily fell asleep in one another's warm, loving embrace, knowing that their love was truly destined to last forever.
 
 
 
 
The End.