SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Story ❯ Narrator's rule! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hello! This particular story of mine has no point… unfortunately or fortunately, however you see fit to see it… In any case, I do hope you find some humor in it and enjoy it immensely… because I am only here to serve (bows deeply).
 
Disclaimer: I do not, for I'm sure not the last time, own SD Gundam. I really don't own the character designs for them either…. Melady101 gets full claim for that because she's the one I call and ask repeatedly how people look… I'm not creative like that… Now… onto the story!!!
 
 
Narrator: Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess…
 
Zapper: (appears in a pretty, frilly dress, his long red hair done up and in braids, and also wearing one of those pointy princess hats with the veil) O.O WTF??!!!???
 
Narrator: who lived in a castle…
 
Zapper: (castle appears and now he's in it, looking out the balcony window) Hey! What the hell is going on here??? (looks at self) And why am I in a dress????
 
Narrator: And on one dark and dreary night (it starts raining) a valiant knight…
 
Grappler: (appears on the ground in front of the castle in black clothes that are getting soaked because of the rain) What the…?
 
Narrator: came to rescue her…
 
Zapper: (screams) Hell no! I'll take my chances with whatever I'm being rescued from!
 
Grappler: (points at balcony) I don't know what's going on but there is no way in hell I'm doing anything for him!!
 
Narrator: from her prearranged marriage to the neighboring countries prince.
 
Sazabi: (appears in Zapper's room in princely multicolored clothing) (looks around) Zapper?
 
Zapper: (mutters) This is just the sort of thing he'd go along with… (whirls and looks out the balcony window) Grappler! You know I hate you, but I'd rather take my chances with you than marry Sazabi!
 
Grappler: Tough! Deal with your problems yourself!!! I'm not rescuing you!
 
Sazabi: (blinks) We're getting married Zapper?
 
Zapper: (to Sazabi) No! (out window) You worthless ingrate! I'm never asking you for help again!
 
Grappler: Fine! (starts walking away)
 
Sazabi: Oh, well (practically glows) That's great! We should get ready right away! (advances toward Zapper)
 
Zapper: O.O (looks out window) Except for this time! Grappler! Come back! (to Sazabi) (gets on railing of balcony) Don't come any closer! I'll jump! I swear!
 
Grappler: (looks back and sees Zapper on balcony) O.O You moron! What are you trying to do?? Kill yourself!!
 
Sazabi: (to Zapper) (purrs) Aww, honey, don't be like that, you don't want to be dead for our wedding day.
 
Zapper: O.o I'd rather be dead than marry you!!
 
Sazabi: That hurts me deeply (continues advancing).
 
Zapper: (dangles a foot over and when Sazabi keeps coming jumps out) (and is caught by Grappler, yay!)
 
Grappler: You moron! Are you trying to get yourself killed?
 
Zapper: …. YES! (struggles)
 
Grappler: Hey, stop struggling, I can't run if you do (holds onto him).
 
Sazabi: (hangs out window) Hold on darling! I'll be right down to save you!
 
Zapper: (freezes) … Run
 
Narrator: and they fled and they all lived happily ever after…. THE END!
 
 
A/N: Now, this really isn't the end…. I do have more written, but if I write the rest it will take me longer and I don't have the end…. It was going to be a one shot you see… and it can't be a one shot if I don't have the whole thing written. So, what I'll do, is, if it's wanted, I'll make a second story. Like a sequel! Yay for sequels! It is all up to you though, you must choose readers, and choose wisely…