SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Chp1:A Not So Typical Day ❯ A Bright Future ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wow, I've been really pumping out these fics haven't I? :O Well, at least the writers block won't be `intervening' with my writing for a while. ^_^ I have sooo many ideas for my fics right now! I just can't wait to get those ideas posted for you guys to see. :D
Well, as I stated in the last fic, I'm really sorry that Captain got a little out of character. ^^; He's usually calm and collected, but I accidentally made him a little more…um…how do I put this? Temperamental, that's the word I was looking for! But I'm going to fix that `mistake' in this chapter. ^_~
 
Captain: I hope you `fix that mistake' as well. My reputation as being unusually calm has been stained. ;__;
 
Me: Oh, I'm sorry Cap, I didn't mean to make you like that. ^_^0 Usually Baku is the hot-headed one.
 
Baku: Hey! T__T+
 
I should probably stop while I'm ahead huh? But anyways, I think it's time patch up that mistake and clean that `stain' in Captain's rap! Hey, maybe I can use this mistake in a future chapter! Brain Blast!
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
A New Allie? Or Future Villain?
Chp.9: A Bright Future
 
Captain sat very comfortably in an arm chair in the S.D.G. lounge. He was reading a book on the Pythagorean Theorem (it's a math formula that I suck at -.-0) and the quiet solitude of the room had helped him calm down from his melt down in front of Chaos. As he read, he dwelled on the problem of why he lashed out. It wasn't the fact that she disobeyed him, it was something else but he didn't know what. Was it a glitch, time for a new upgrade, a virus? Who knew?
 
Zero and Shute sat in the couch across from the chair Captain was in. Zero was entertaining the boy with real magic tricks due to the rain outside. Shute would always smile when Zero would make roses appear out of nowhere or when a random object would appear in the knight's hands, including Captain's book at one point. But all of them were inorganic.
 
Shute started to become a little tired of the Laroan's non-living pattern, “Hey Zero, can you make living things appear out of nowhere, or could that only be done with things?” he questioned as he scratched the back of his head.
 
“Why of course, only well rounded knights such as thyself can do such magic though,” Zero scoffed as he closed is eyes, “Watch.”
Zero all of a sudden snapped his fingers and Fenn appeared in his palm. Poor Fenn, one minute he was happily sitting on Juli's shoulder, and the next thing he knew he was sitting in Zero's palm.
 
Shute's eyes widened, “Wow, you must be the best magician that's ever existed Zero.”
 
Zero's eyes remained closed and he began to shack his head in disapproval, “Shute, I am not a magician. Their magic is nothing but a hoax and a lie,” Fenn floated out of Zero's hand and perched onto his shoulder, “I'm more of a sorcerer if you may. My magic is real and is truly limitless, what you see is what you get.”
 
Shute put is hands behind his head and grinned, “O.k. big time sorcerer, show me something that only a real magic guy like you can do.”
 
Zero shot his eyes open after hearing his friend's challenge, “Alright boy, prepare to something grand, neigh, awe inspiring!” he boasted as he prepared to snap his fingers again.
 
The knight snapped his fingers with a huge flash of light following. Bakunetsumaru's image suddenly popped up in front of the duo. Shute's heart leapt at the sudden surprise.
 
The red musha dropped his tray of rice balls and jumped like a scared cat, “Ahh! What the -how did I- what?!”
 
Shute clutched his stomach as he laughed like a maniac, nearly falling off the couch. Zero looked to Baku with a taunting glare as he crossed his arms and basked in the glory of his success.
 
Captain, interrupted from his reading by all the commotion, peered over his book, “Oh, when did you get back Bakunetsumaru?” he asked in surprised tone.
 
The comment only made Shute laugh harder and Baku to become more dumb-founded.
 
Baku's eyes got as big as dinner plates, “I-I don't know. I was in the kitchen making my-self some…” he froze. He slowly looked down and saw his food splattered all over the floor.
 
“My rice balls!” ;__;
 
Zero rolled his eyes, “Can't you ponder on anything else besides you stomach?” T_T+
 
“Shut up Zero!” Baku cried as he bent down and began picking up the remnants of is food, swearing in his native tongue.
 
“Hey guys, s'up?!”
 
Everyone but Baku looked to the door way. GunEagle walked through the door and towards the couch, sipping on a can of Mountain Dew. (can't you see him drinking that kind of stuff?) ^_~
 
“Oh, hey GunEagle!” Shute exclaimed with the biggest smile on his face.
 
When the young military gundam reached the couch he peered down and saw Baku on the floor, crying something about rice balls and how evil Zero was.
 
He scratched his head as his emerald eyes refused to leave the strange sight of Baku crying, “Um, what happened here?”
 
“Zero magically teleported Bakunetsumaru into the room,” Captain answered as he set his book down, “Thus, causing him to drop his plate of food onto the floor and leading to his current state.”
 
Everyone stared at him with awe and their mouths agape at his very `scientific' conclusion. Captain stared back as if he was saying `What?'
 
“Well, it's nice to see that you're back to normal.” Baku growled as he stood up with the mush of rice on his plate.
 
Shute gave the samurai a funny look, “What do you mean `back to normal'?”
 
Baku set his plate of mush on the floor as he sat down in a chair next to Captain, “Captain lashed out a Chaos a bit, but she's fine. I checked up on her about an hour ago.”
 
“You're usually known for being the even headed one Captain,” Zero spoke softly as he began stroking Fenn, “Not feeling well I suppose?”
 
Captain laid an elbow on the arm of the chair, and then he rested his head in his hand, “I really don't know. Maybe I was tired and needed some isolation time.”
 
Zero seemed to `smile' softly behind his mouth piece, “Maybe.”
 
GunEagle continued to take short little sips from his Mountain Dew, “Hey, where is that Chaos chic anyways?”
 
“Chic?!”
 
Everyone turned their attention to the doorway and saw Chaos standing their, holding an orange in one hand, and clutching her hip with her other. GunEale shuttered a little, not expecting that the gundamess would hear his new `title' for her.
 
Chaos stormed up and pointed to him, whispering in a cold `villainess' sort of voice, “If you call me `chic' one more time I swear I will snap you in half like a twig!”
 
GunEagle shakily nodded as she slumped into the couch right next to him. She began to unpeel the piece of fruit in her hands, making the room smell fragment and blissful. The room remained quiet, no one knew what to say or bring up.
 
Captain finally broke the silence. He cleared his throat as his nerves became a little shaky, “Chaos, I'm sorry that I yelled at you a little while back…”
 
Chaos stopped peeling her orange and gave him her full attention.
 
“There was no excuse for my actions and you didn't deserve what I did to you. I hope you can forgive me.”
 
The room was dead silent as everyone exchanged glances between Chaos and Captain. Chaos shoved her orange into Shute's hands and walked up to Captain, glaring at him with her violet eyes.
 
“You hurt me. You made me feel like a prisoner and an outcast. Can I forgive you?”
 
Captain swallowed hard and everyone else in the room didn't know what to expect next. Was she going to attack him, was she going to cry?
 
Chaos outstretched her arms and wrapped them around Captain's neck, “Oh course I can forgive you! You only did what you did because you cared.”
 
She let go of him and walked back to her seat next to GunEagle. Relief over took Captain's body and the mood in the room lightened up.
 
Zero put is hands behind his head, “My,my, you are quite the actress aren't you malady.”
 
“Yeah, you really had us goin' there for a second,” Shute giggled of relief, “It seemed like you were going to kill Captain on the spot.”
 
Chaos began peeling her orange apart and placing slices into her mouth, “Hey, I lived with those three Dark Axis goons for a while. I know how to put on a show when needed.” She boasted as she became more and more comfortable in her seat.
 
GunEagle studied her body and face for a while until coming up with a conclusion. `Dude, this chic's got looks,' he thought as he scooted closer to her. Chaos noticed how uncomfortable close he was getting so she scooched farther away from him, sending the young military gundam the message to not come any closer.
 
Baku studied the white room as he looked to his friends who were now quiet, obviously bored as well. He leaned forward and picked up his plate of mushy rice balls.
 
“Well, what are we going to do with ourselves now?” Baku grumbled to his comrades.
 
Shute scratched his head, “Dunno. You guys wanna come over my house? To night we're having hot-dogs.”
 
Chaos sighed in disappointment, “You guys have fun, and I guess I'm staying behind since `out side time' isn't an option for me?”
 
Captain smirked mischievously, “You know, Chief Haro doesn't have to know every thing that we do. That includes you too; just don't wander off again please.”
 
Chaos happily nodded, “Please, that run-in with Zapper scared me straight. I won't be doing any `exploring' by myself for a while.”
 
Zero stood up and stretched his arms, “And if you do wish to go anywhere, just inform me and I'll be happy to accompany you Lady Cammerce.”
 
GunEagle crushed his empty pop can, “Oh you are such a player!” He taunted as he ran out of the room.
 
“I'll make you gag on those words you fiend!” Zero retorted as he dashed out of the room after GunEalge.
 
Baku shot up from his chair and ran after the two, “Wait! I want to make him suffer two! Zero wait!”
 
Shute, Captain, and Chaos stood up I unison and slowly walked out of the room together. They followed their `high strung' friends to the launch pad to catch a GunPerry.
 
Shute placed his hands behind his head and sighed, “So Chaos, how do you like things here so far?” He questioned as his green eyes looked to her.
 
Chaos looked back to him, “I'm liking things a lot so far. It's perfect `cause I finally have friends and freedom…It's all perfect.”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Well, that's the last chapter for this fic. It's kinda sad, but it's time to move on. `A New Allie? Or Future Villain?' was set up to introduce Chaos and Thiesel, and also to fill you guys in on Chaos's past a bit…which was accomplished! Q(^_^Q) My Next fic will be a romance between Chaos and GunEagle. The last bit on Chaos's and Thiesel's past will be put in the new romance fic. This is a bitter sweet moment for me. I survived through my first fic, but it's hard to just drop it.;__;
 
But the next fic will be titled `Unable to Love', hope that title isn't too corny. ^^; But keep an eye out for it because the first chapter will be up fairly soon, that's if things go well. Well anyways, thanks for reading `A New Allie? Or Future Villain?' and I can't wait to read your reviews! Oh and one more thing, did no one like `I Hate My Name!'? I only got two reviews for it. T_T+
 
T,T,F,N, ta, ta, for now! (that's util my next big fic !) ^_~