SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Chp1:A Not So Typical Day ❯ With a New Villain Comes a New Problem ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

S'up! Wow, I'm really pumping out these fics aren't I? My imagination has just been really…colorful these past few days. It just seems like idea after idea is popping up inside my noggin! And it's a very good thing! Q(^_^Q)
 
GunEagle: When are you goin' to get Chaos and I together?! Because seriously, she is really ho- >:)
 
Me: Eww, stop! I don't want to hear how `cute' or `hot' Chaos is anymore, it's grossin' me out! I don't know if I'm going to get you two `together' anyways. T_T+
 
GunEagle: But wWWwhy? ;__;
 
Forget about him ladies and gents. I'm not really sure if Chaos and GunEagle will get together or not, I'm starting to have second thoughts about it. v_v
 
*GunEagle in the back round*: NooOOoo! ;___;
 
In this fic, we're gonna give the Gundam Force a break and pop in on the Dark Axis instead. And you're gonna be introduced to my first home made villain. Yay! ^_^
So here it goes, chapter 8: With a New Villain Comes a New Problem.
Enjoy! ^..^
 
DISCLAIMER: Here's a little poem in honor of spring…
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Only one of these guys is mine,
So please don't sue!
 
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
A New Allie? Or Future Villain?
Chp.8: With a New Villain Comes a New Problem
 
“You are so lucky Zapper.” Grappler growled as he fished through the refrigerator.
 
Zapper shot up from the couch, “Lucky! I just got blasted by the Commander's stupid cannons until I was on my hands and knees!”
 
Grappler continued to fish through the fridge, “Yeah, you're lucky he didn't tear your head off stupid!”
 
Zapper crossed his arms and slumped back into the couch and began sulking. Destroyer was on the right side of the couch, fiddling with an explosive. The lounge was fairly quiet that day, usually there was more activity but for some reason everyone was too busy to take a break. Except for a few Zakos that were just hangin' around and talking with one another.
 
(Yes, even the Dark Axis has and deserves a lounge. ^_~)
 
Grappler smirked as he grasped a soda from a shelf in the fridge (don't ask where they get them from -_-“) But his little smile turned into an ugly frown when he noticed that there was only one left.
 
`Didn't I put a twelve pack in here a few days ago? Dang, I had to special order these form the supplier!' he thought as he slammed the fridge door shut.
 
Grappler stormed into the room, “Who's the dip-stick that's been touchin' my drinks?!” He yelled as he held his soda into the air.
 
The blue lord scanned the room, looking for anyone who looked suspicious. Destroyer and Zapper were far too calm to have done anything, so they're innocent. He looked to the group of Zakos and saw one who was trembling violently, its eye was dilated. Guilty as charged.
 
Grappler slammed his soda on the table in front of Zapper's and Destroyer's couch. He pointed to the soldier with fury in his eye.
 
“It was you!” >:O
 
The Zako (if it was organic) looked as if it peed it self. It immediately ran out of the room with Grappler close behind him. Now the room was quiet again.
 
Zapper looked to the soda on the table and smirked evilly. Revenge was in grasp. He reached forward and snatched the drink off the table. He then shook the can with both hands as hard as he could.
 
Destroyer cocked his head, “What you doing?” O.o?
 
Zapper placed the soda back on the table, “He, he, just sit back and watch the fireworks Dom.” >:)
 
“It gonna go boom?” O_o?
 
“You can kinda say that.” Zapper replied as he leaned back into the couch, satisfied with his last minute scheme.
 
Just as Zapper and finished, Grappler casually walked back into the room and went right for his soda. He picked it up fiercely and sighed.
 
“I swear, if I catch that Zako dolt touching my pop one more time…” Grappler placed his finger on the tab of the can, “He's just lucky that I'm in a good mood.” T_T+
 
“You get upset over the dumbest little things Grappler,” Zapper snorted as he awaited the soda's chemical melt down.
 
“Shut that hole in your face Zipper!” the blue lord retorted as he finally opened the can.
 
Immediately, Root Beer flavored foam spurt out of the can and all over Grappler. Even though the fountain only lasted a few seconds, it was enough to drench him. He dropped the half-full soda onto the floor and tried to rub the beverage from his eye.
 
Zapper was on the ground and laughing hysterically, “You're-you're such a moron!”
 
Dom was laughing as well, but not as hard as Zapper, “You funny! You make Destroyer laugh!” Dom giggled as he pointed at bewildered Grappler.
 
Gouf stormed over to Zapper and ripped him up from the ground, “You hot-headed dolt! What was that-” ><
 
“Boys!”
 
Only one figure had the courage, no, the authority to call them `boys'. The trio turned their heads to see Commander Sazabi standing in the door way.
 
Zapper sweat dropped while still being held in the air by his neck, “Oh…um…Commander, what are you doing here?” ^^;
 
The Commander glared at them crossly, “I've come to talk to you three.”
 
The trio looked at each other fearfully as Grappler let go of Zapper. Was this is? Was Sazabi finally going to end their pathetic existence?
 
The Commander continued, “No one is willing or able to take the Neotopia assignment. You three buffoons are lucky, you're too important to waste at this moment.”
 
The evil trio let out a sigh of relief.
 
“But…”
 
Their eyes shrank and they tensed up again.
 
“You three seem to be having difficulties succeeding in your missions. So I'm having a newer member of our forces join your `team' temporarily.”
 
Sazabi stepped to the side, allowing a dark figure to enter the room. As they entered, their black cape gracefully flowed behind them. The light from the room showed off their black and bluish-purplish armor. The new guy's dark purple eyes scanned the trio with a criticizing glare.
 
“So, these are them.” he scuffed in a voice much like Tallgeese's, but softer.
 
Zapper crossed his arms, “What?! A gundam is our backup?!” he fumed, feeling a little offended.
 
Sazabi clenched his fists, yearning to rip Zapper's mouth off, “This gundam has proven himself more than helpful to our forces, and he had also put us one step closer to complete dimensional domination.”
 
Grappler cocked his head and gave the new guy a strange look, “So basically this guy's a traitor.”
 
“Hold on, are we dealing with another musha gundam? Because Ashuramaru was nuts and that Cobramaru guy was a creep.” Zapper growled as he looked to Grappler and setting tension amongst the Commander and `new-bee'.
 
“Does this look like a musha gundam you idiots?!” Sazabi screamed, the last of his patience gone, “He is from the Emerald Isles and his name is Lord Thiesel Thyme. He is an expert on hand-to-hand combat and knows some magic.”
 
Thiesel put his hands on his hips, “I trained with Lord Tallgeese in Lacroa a few years back. We're close friends.”
 
The Commander crossed his arms and gave his henchmen a deathly glare, “You three better fill him in on every, last detail. If you give Thiesel any problems, I'll snap you three in half like twigs!”
 
The three lords gulped and hurriedly bowed as Sazabi left the room, making the air become calm once again. Thiesel walked up to the trio and held out his right hand at them. The three gave him a strange glare in response, not really understanding what he wanted at first.
 
Thiesel rolled his eyes in irritation, “I may be evil and twisted, but I'm still a gentleman. Don't tell me that you three have forgotten how to shake hands.”
 
Zapper cautiously reached forward and clutched his new allies' hand, “I'm Lord Zapper Zaku.”
 
Destroyer followed his example and didn't hesitate to shove Zapper out of the way, “Me Destroyer Dom!” he spoke cheerfully as he shook Thiesel's hand.
 
Grappler rolled his eye and reached forwards as well, “And I'm Lord Grappler Go-”
 
Thiesel suddenly let go of the blue lord's hand, “Why the heck is your hand all sticky?!”
 
Grappler shrugged and looked at Zapper evilly from the corner of his eye, “Don't ask.” T_T+
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
That was a fun chapter to type! Man, have I been a role! Oh, I just read your reviews and yes, I totally agree that Captain was out-of-character. I'm sooo sorry about that; I just wanted to set the stage for Chaos and Baku a little bit. ^^; But no worries, Captain will be back to his normal self by the next chapter!
 
But anyways, please leave you reviews and comments. They are very helpful (like that Captain O.O.F. point out). So please leave them because I ALWAYS take them into consideration! ^_^
 
T,T,F,N, ta, ta, for now!