SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Chp1:A Not So Typical Day ❯ A Not So Typical Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

REVISED….AGAIN!
 
Hey guys! I'm soooo excited; this is my first fanfic ever! I'm a huge SD Gundam Force fan so I felt that I had to write a SDG fic. This is chapter 1 of the series “A New Allie? Or Future Villain?”
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own ANY of these characters except the unknown figure that saves Shute. And this is the second time that I revamped this chapter, so really I'm not a stranger to this kind of stuff anymore. v_v
 
Well guys, I hope you enjoy “A Not So Typical Day”!
 
A New Allie? Or Future Villain?
Chp.1 A Not So Typical Day REVISED AGAIN!
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Today was another typical day in Neotopia. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and as usual the S.D. Gundam Force was in a head lock battle against the Dark Axis. Another typical day in Neotopia…Or so everyone thought.
 
“When will you fiends ever give up?!” Zero groaned as he tried to hold his stance.
 
Grappler Gouf continued to push on the knights shield with his sword, intent of cutting him up to bits when he had the chance, “Not `till your piles of scrape!”
 
Zero was starting to lose his footing and he slowly began to slide backwards, still attempting to push Grappler away from him. `If he pushes any harder, I'll fall flat on my back,' Zero thought to himself. Using what was left of his energy, Zero pushed on the shield as hard as he could, making Grappler stumble backwards.
 
Grappler clutched his sword and frustration got the best of him, “That's it! You're through!”
 
The blue, mono- eyed lord lunged for the Lacroan, but before he could grab him, Zero took to the air, pointing his sword to the sky. A blue, magical ring appeared above him, “Super Magical Violet Tornado!” A tornado of epic proportions flew in Grappler's direction, taking loose blades of grass with it.
 
Grappler dropped his head and shrugged, “Aww crap.” He knew what was to come in the next ten seconds.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Gun shots and yelling could be heard as two old enemies were locked in battle, determined to defeat the other. In fact, they were the first to get caught up in the battle for Neotopia…But they couldn't be any more different from each other.
 
“Hold still you nuisance!” Zapper Zaku yelled as he attempted to shoot Captain Gundam.
 
“What's wrong Zapper? No Zako soldiers to do your dirty work?!” Captain teased as he was dodging the shower of bullets.
 
Zapper was ticked about Captains comment and in response pulled out his heat hawk and charged at the military gundam. Captain, not surprised for this was a typical move for Zapper, pulled out his beam sword. Sparks flew as the heat hawk and the beam sword smashed against each other. Time seemed to stand still while the two mechas were locked in battle. And the odds seemed to favor Captain, that was until his luck had run out.
 
The military gundam's reliable beam sword suddenly gave out. He stopped and shook it a little, “Uh oh, what happened?”
 
“Hah, got ya!”
 
Zapper tightened his grip on his heat hawk and quickly slashed Captain's left arm.
Captain fell back wards and gripped his arm, pain surging through the injured limb. He looked up to his foe with fear in his deep-blue eyes.
 
Zapper loomed over him and eyed down at his long-time enemy, smirking with vengeance, “Finally, after all this time I get to turn you into a useless scrape pile! So long Captain Gundam!” He pulled out one of his machine guns and pointed it at Captain.
 
Shute had been diverted by the other battles and didn't know Captain's current position, that was until Zapper's unmistaken able laugh could be heard. If Zapper was laughing in the middle of a battle that meant something was wrong. He looked over to Captain, only to have fear fill his eyes. His best friend was about to be killed, oh what to do in these type of situations.
 
“Captain don't give up, you can do it!” Shute cheered as he threw his arms into the air, hoping that his friend had heard him…And he did.
 
Captain's eyes were set ablaze as he looked up to Zapper, making the red lord cringe in fear. His fist began to rotate and his limbs surged with energy that was itching to get out.
 
Zapper dropped his gun and attempted to run away, “Oh geez!”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
“Is that the best you can do villain?!” Bakunetsumaru yelled out to Destroyer Dom, who had already used a barrage of explosives on the samurai.
 
Destroyer took aim again, “Da, me make you go boom!” ^_^
 
`That's the fifth he's said that,' Baku thought. Obviously Destroyer wasn't that intelligent and Baku needed to take advantage of that. Bakunetsumaru had a sudden and simple idea.
 
“Hah I defeat little gundam!” Destroyer exclaimed as he let loose countless explosives and missiles at Baku. But Baku ran to the right easily dodging the dangerous shower of foreign explosives.
 
Baku suddenly looked to the sky, “Hey is that an atomic bomb?” he questioned as he pointed to the `bomb'.
 
Dom dropped his bazooka, “What, where?” the lord questioned as he looked to the sky with excitement.
 
“Ha, you're open!” the samurai jumped into the air, “Tenyoken!”
 
Destroyer dropped his head, “Uh oh.” The fiery `X' hit the minion hard, sending him whirling towards the Kamusai. He then slammed into the ground, groaning in pain.
 
The gundams met up with each other, more than ready to defeat the trio, as always. Grappler clentched his fists tightly, “Alright, I'm getting sick of this! It's time to destroy you three once and for all!”
 
He looked over to the side, “You two get over here!” he ordered his two comrades.
 
“Why the heck to we have to listen to you?!” Zapper questioned as he lumbered towards Grappler. Destroyer didn't ask any questions, he just did what he was told.
 
“When will you three ever learn?” Bakunetsumaru stated.
 
“We're always going to defeat you, no matter the circumstances,” Zero added.
 
“We're always going to be one step ahead of you 100%, no, 101% of the time”, Captian said as he prepared to send the trio back into the Zakorello Gate.
 
They were right. The gundams words floated around in Grappler's head, teasing him. Grappler started thinking as he looked at himself and his comrades. Zapper had a huge dent under his chin, showing that Captain gave him a good under cut, Destroyer was scorched and burned, and he himself was covered in blue rose petals. `Maybe we're attacking the wrong part of the force,' Grappler thought.
 
Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw Shute standing on the hill. His circuits clicked and he smirked evilly at the boy. The other two followed his gaze and understood what their cold-scheming ally wanted.
 
Grappler pointed to Shute, “Now!”
 
The trio formed their triangle-like stance and launched the `Doom-Boom' right at Shute.
Terror seized Captain as the aurora made its way towards his human friend. Zero wasted no time and took action.
 
He pushed off the ground as hard as he could, getting right next to the beam and flying faster then he's ever flown before. Shute was terrified and he didn't know what to do, it was as if fear was holding him there. Zero and the aurora were head'n head until something hit Zero in the back, making him fall face first into the dirt.
 
Grappler felt proud of himself. His split second decision to stop Zero's heroic attempt had worked. While Zero was rushing towards Shute, he ripped the heat hawk out of Zappers hand chucked it at Zero. Thankfully, the blunt end of the handle hit Zero, not the blade. But now the aurora was now inches from the boy.
 
Shute closed his eyes tightly, “Oh no, here it comes”
 
As the boy stood there awaiting his fate, someone or something wrapped their arm around his waist, ripping him out of harms way. Surprised, Shute shot his eyes open. The aurora nearly brushed against his nose, it was a real close call. `A few seconds later and I wouldn't have a face!' He thought.
 
Everything seemed to be O.K. until Shutes unknown savior tripped and rolled down and into the forest, still holding on tightly to him. As they rolled into the bushes, his rescuer let go of him, causing him to roll only a few more seconds. He landed on his back feeling dizzy and it seemed as if the world was spinning as his head throbbed. He slowly sat up only to see the unknown hero standing right in front of him.
 
“Whoa!” Shute gasped, startled to see the dark figure within arms length of him. The sudden outburst caused the being to jump backwards, surprised at his sudden reaction.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
I hope you guys enjoyed the 3rd REVISED version of `A Not So Typical Day'. It was a nice thing to work on because I got to put in extra action AND I got the grammar/paragraph rule right to!
 
Bakunetsumaru: It's good that you finally came around to fixing this chapter. It's a lot better.
 
Me: Really, thanks. I thought it would be a go-
 
Bakunetsumaru: It's about time you lazy son of a-
 
Me: Watch the language!
 
Bakunetsumaru: Oops. ^ ^;
 
Please leave reviews! Was this chapter better? Do you have any suggestions on characters or future events? Please speak your mind, but please don't be too harsh. I'm delicate. ^_^ Also, the other chapters will be revised as well so keep an eye out for them too! :)