SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Deed's Redemption ❯ Legend ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Goddess of Lacroa. A beautiful, majestic bring, who has many a form. She may be a human, a gundam, or both. No one really knows, all we know is that she was very powerful. In the days of old back when Lacroa was just starting out, The Goddess helped the citizens adapt to their surroundings. She only appeared to those pure of heart, though. The very first king had been a lucky one, to see The Goddess, and she told him that if he made the simple village into a kingdom she'd grant him something. The king did just that, turning Lacroa into a beautiful place where people were happy and healthy. The Goddess appeared to him then, granting him and the kingdom The Spirit Fountain. Which, of course, sent out the very first Spirit Eggs, giving life to the first Knight Gundams. Years later, the great grandson of the first king wanted more power for when he became king. He left to conquer other towns and villages, claiming them as part of Lacroa. When he father heard of this, he sent his only son to the greatest of punishments, death, but the damage was done. The Goddess showed herself the king, telling him it didn't matter what he did, his son had already cause much pain, and she wouldn't grant him any help. So the king was left to make up for his sons damage without The Goddess. Sixty years pasted and Lacroa was once more the proud kingdom it was before the evil prince. A young king had heard the stories about The Goddess and his ancestor and decided he was going to try a different approach to gathering other towns. The Goddess appeared to him warning him if he repeated what his ancestor had done she would no longer come to the aid of the royal family. Needless to say, a war was started. Lacroa had won but The Goddess would no longer show herself. Hundreds of years have pasted and some say they have seen her, but most say it just stories. All we can really say now is that The Goddess is just a myth and legend.
The magical slideshow faded as Rele finished her tale. The members of the Gundam Force who were present remained quiet for few minutes.
“Tis a sad story.” Said Zero, even though he had heard the legend before.
“So, is there any truth to the story?” Asked Baku.
“Baku-“ Zero was cut off.
“The kings mentioned can be found in the Tome of Past Kings. As for The Goddess I don't know.” Answered Rele, “I've only heard this story. It's a mystery.”
“Every mystery has truth behind it somewhere.” Captain said.
“Even so, your story was really good.” Shute complimented.
“Thank you, Shute. But I do wish that one day I can meet The Goddess if she truly excises.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
And there you go, The Legend of The Goddess of Lacroa. And the prologue for my new story. R&R, please.
I do not own canon characters. I do own the legend and the Goddess.