SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ F*ck You ❯ Nobody Knows It But Me ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Sorry it took so long. I couldn't find the right song for this because every one of the love songs on my computer were leaning mostly towards Zero's side of everything. This is why this chap isn't Baku's side of what happened before all this but don't worry, all will be revealed . . .in time . . .maybe . . . Heh. ^_^!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Fuck You"

By: Green Devil

Part IV "Nobody Knows It But Me"

"Zero . . .I-I didn't . . .mean . . ." Baku sighed sadly and looked out the window of his room at the city of Neotopia. "Where'd you go Zero? Why'd you leave?" Tears began forming in the samurai's eyes as he remembered the events of the day before, after he had told Zero off.

"Bakunetsumaru, Zero is missing."

"What?! But . . .Does anyone have any idea of what may have happened to him? Uh, not that it matters or anything." Baku forced a grin.

"No. I'm sorry. We're doing everything in our power to find him but, he might not want to be found." Chief Haro(A/N: Is that his name? o_O) stated.

"Oh . . ." Chief Haro left the room leaving Baku alone with his thoughts.

"Oh Zero, I wish I'd have told you how I really felt . . .Maybe you'd be here right now . . .But instead . . ."

"//I pretend that I'm glad you went away

These four walls closing more every day

And I'm dying inside

And nobody knows it but me (Hm, yeah)

Like a clown I put on a show

The pain is real even if nobody knows

And I'm crying inside

And nobody knows it but me (Yeah, hmm)

Why didn't I say the things I needed to say?

How could I let my angel get away?

Now my world is just a-tumblin' down

I can say it so clearly but you're nowhere around

The nights are lonely, the days are so sad and

I just keep thinking about the love that we had

And I'm missing you

And nobody knows it but me (Hm, yeah, yeah)

I carry smile when I'm broken in two

And I'm nobody without someone like you

I'm trembling inside

And nobody knows it but me (Yeah, yeah)

Lie awake, it's a quarter past three

I'm screaming at night if I thought you'd hear me

Yeah, my heart is calling you

And nobody knows it but me (Well, well)

How blue can I get?

You could ask my heart

But like a jigsaw puzzle, it's been torn all apart

Billion words couldn't say just how I feel

A million years from now you know I'll be loving you still

The nights are lonely the days are so sad and

I just keep thinking about the love that we had

And I'm missing you

And nobody knows it but me (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Oohh oooooo yeah

Whoa-oh ooooo oooooo

Nobody, nobody

Ooo a million years

Tomorrow morning, I'm a hit the dusty road

Gonna find you where ever, ever you might go

Well I'm gonna unload my heart and hope you come back to me

Yeah, yeah

Say it when the nights are lonely!

The nights are lonely, the days are so sad and (Oohh yeah)

I just keep thinking about the love that we had (Said I love)

And I'm missing you (I'm missing you)

And nobody knows it but me (Yeah, yeah-ee, naaeeeeee)

The nights are lonely, (Since you been gone away) the days are so sad and (Said I'll be missing you babe)

I just keep thinking about the love that we had (I always thought that you'd be right by my side)

And I'm missing you (Yea)

And nobody knows it but me

(Nobody knows it, no, nobody but me yeah-ee)

The nights are lonely, the days are so sad and

I just keep thinking about the love that we had

And I'm missing you

And nobody knows it but me //"

Baku began to pack some things into a bag and decided he wasn't going to waist anymore time. He was gonna go out and look for Zero now and nothing was gonna stop him, not even . . .Baku sighed. "GunEagle . . ."he whispered and looked back out the window to where the other gundam was training.

"I'm sorry Gunny. It just wasn't meant to be. I still love Zero . . .no matter what I try to tell myself." He packed up a few more things and proceeded to sneak out of the base unnoticed. Well, he went unnoticed by Chief Haro and the others at least. A dark figure lurking in the shadows however did notice him, and followed the samurai.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: You know, I just noticed how over used that dark figure line is, but I still use it. There's just no other way to described things like that for some reason. Anyway, I think this story it beginning to develop some sort of plot. Crap! It wasn't suppose to! ~_~ Well, please review! I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner. Oh, and the song was `Nobody Knows It But Me' by Babyface. ^_^!