SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ I am The Brother Of The Winged Knight ❯ The Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am theBrother oftheWinged Knight
 
 
Well finally….the remake of IatBotWK. Wow…what purpose does abbreviation serve with such a long title anyway? Eh, oh well…too lazy to type it all. >:) By the way….hell on earth is starting Monday (aka band camp) so I won't have much time online. I'll have until 1:00 everyday and then I won't be home until 9:00 or 9:30…joy. -_-+++ Anyway, sorry if my updates come slow…but, since I got the magna, (FINALLY) I'm in a SD mood. Plus, I've been writing it all ahead so I know what going on this time.
Disclaimer: Zeron is mine! I own him and will do with him as I please. *maniacal laughter* SDG is owned by Bandai….though I seriously wish it wasn't….they are a group of cold hearted kill joys who care not about us die hard fans…better stop before this disclaimer turns into a plan to throw those custom made zako bombs into their office. Oo, now there's a new thought….>:)
 
 
“Zero, it wasn't my fault the ball hit you! Shute threw it too high!” Baku whined to the winged knight. A young brown haired boy looked at the red musha with a bit of anger showing in his expression.
“I did not! You threw it at Zero with him not even looking while yelling `think fast'!” Shute said in defense. However, all of this was totally pointless because Zero knew well that Shute was right since Baku's voice sounds nothing like Shute's. Zero sighed. This was not the day for Baku to pester him. He had been thinking…thinking far too much.
 
“Enough. I know full well Baku purposely threw the ball at me. Bakunetsumaru, it's time you quit acting like a child, and own up for what you do.” Zero said calmly, not even looking at his two friends, which was probably good since Baku was starting to fume at his back.
“Me, acting like a child?!?! How dare you speak to a samurai like that!” Baku began. He began to say more before being cut off by the blue knight gundam. Zero turned around swiftly, his red cape spinning through the air before returning to its calm sway in the breeze.
 
“And you shouldn't be throwing play toys at a royal knight of Lacroa!” Zero said, his temper was flaring up fast today.
 
Shute noticed through the tone of Zero's voice that he was unusually upset. Of course the knight got mad at Baku occasionally, but, never this badly or this quickly into one of their abundant arguments. Baku seemed to notice this too, since he didn't even say a word after that. Zero sighed after a long awkward silence and was about to say something when Captain came.
“Zero there was a letter at the SDG base for you. I thought you might want to read it now so I brought it.” Captain said as he gave an old looking piece of paper to the knight. It was folded so that the note itself looked like a letter which was sealed with a small insignia that had a black figure with a crown on top its “head”, if you could call it that, it was too distorted to actually place any features. Zero gazed at it for a second then snatched it from his fellow gundam's hands.
“Thank you Captain.” The knight said as he took it and began to read. Shute grabbed Baku and Captain into a small huddle as Zero continued to read, oblivious to everything around him. Shute began talking with the others quietly.
“What's with Zero, he's been kind of grumpy the last couple of days.” Shute looked to his best friend, Captain, with confusion.
“His behavior pattern is normal as far as I can observe.” Captain looked back to Zero. Baku shook his head.
“I wouldn't say that. He's irritable and angry. It's of great concern; he doesn't always resort to such names which, obviously, have no truths behind them. Heh, me, childish…” Baku started grumbling under his breath. Shute thought for a minute.
“Maybe he's just in a bad mood. Probably just one of those days, we all know how Baku gets when he's thinking about Ark.” Shute said with a sly grin. Baku snapped out of his own world.
“Heyyy, I don't get grumpy.” Baku whined. He looked up. “Guys, where did Zero go?” The others turned to see Zero was no where in sight.
Zero had finished the note, and was on his way to the spot it had told him he would meet this….imposter. The thought of this angered him greatly, but he was glad the others had been too busy talking to notice he had left. He didn't feel like getting them involved in this, whatever it was.
~flashback~
Zero carefully read the letter while the others spoke to each other. He didn't really care about what they were talking about…just this note. No one in Neotopia really knew him, save for the other members of the gundam force, the mayor, and princess Sayla of course. (A/N: *prints out a picture of Sayla* Hehehehehehehe*holds a lighter to it* Burn ditzy, Zero snatcher, BURN!! >:) ) As he read through it, it seemed like something the Dark Axis would send. But, why just him, and why ask to get the butts kicked? The signature answered that, it wasn't them at all.
“What? Broth…” Zero quickly caught himself, and checked to see if the others had heard him. They hadn't and he immediately turned his attention back to the letter. Zero's hands shook, and sweat rolled down his face, this had to be either someone's idea of a really bad joke, or something to really shake him up. It can't be…the others told me he was dead, and I'd never doubt them. Zero thought to himself. Fine, he'd play whatever game this fiend had in mind, but they would regret this day, especially when he already had this painfully on his mind. He looked towards the others and saw they were still talking and without a word, crunched the letter in his fist, and flew off.
~End flashback~
Zero continued flying, all the while glaring at everything in front of him, still holding the letter in his hand. It was clear; the usually calm, peaceful knight was ready to fight someone, or, something. Meanwhile, Captain, Shute, and Baku were worried about their friend. It wasn't like him to just fly off, sure Zero was quiet sometimes, but he wasn't the type to just leave. It was also quite annoying that they wanted to go look for him but couldn't since they didn't know where he was or where he was going. Shute sighed.
“I guess we just have to wait for him.” He said worriedly. They all agreed maybe Zero just needed some time alone for awhile, so they tried to keep themselves occupied until Zero's return. However, watching the three from a far, a figure with a familiar red cape and a dark blue body was watching them. However, this figure had red eyes, and the jewels in his armor and helmet were also a crimson red. The figure gave a slight laugh and closed his eyes. As he did so, the jewels shimmered and changed into a more emerald color. He opened his eyes, but they were no longer red. Instead, they were more of a teal color. It was time for his fun to begin.
~*~*~*~*
: Some important info is in here:
Muahaha! I think I like this better. I hope everyone else does. I have a few things to say. First off, yes I did change Zeron's look a little. Originally, the only difference between him and Zero were the eyes, but, I think I like them being a little more different. Actually, I edited a picture I found of Zero so it would show exactly how Zeron would look, but I don't think that I can actually call that “fan art” since it's a screenshot and all I did was use picture it to change a few colors. And I have the original of that picture too so no one can sue me! In your faces evil money craving people!! ^^;;
Also, the important stuff, be warned, I don't remember if it's the next chapter or the one after that Zero tells about what happened in Lacroa, (Heh, I can't say what, you never know when new people are reading. ^^ ;;;) anyway, in that story there will be spoilers for Season 2. I'll put it on the chapter as well, but, if you don't know it already it's a major one. -lol- I think it'll be a lot better that way. However, there will be some differences. I know a certain someone is evil…pure and simple, but in this story, they aren't…why? Because it works out better; deal with it. V_V Now that we have all that out of the way. Please let me know what you think of it this time around. I may start on chapter 2 tonight, but, either way, the earliest you may see it is sometime late tomorrow. Enjoy, my friends! ^_^