SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ There's no Biz ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Cut!” Bob's voice rang out. “Print it! Get ready for the next scene!”
“Ha, get it right that time,” Bakunetsumaru breathed, leaning against the background. This proved to be a mistake. With a foreboding groan, the scenery fell over, hitting the floor with an almighty CRASH! Dust, debris, and various movie props went flying into the air from the force of the impact.
“Oops.” Bakunetsumaru commented, his eyes comically wide. He began to inch away. “I'll, uh, be in my trailer.”
As Baku ran off, Bob shook his head.
“I'll have to commit insurance fraud again.” He sighed. Glancing at Zapper, he said, “Zapper, could you clean all that up while we prepare for the next scene?”
Zapper looked at Bob, turned his gaze at the rubble, and threw down his mop.
“I am sick and tired of cleaning up after everyone!” He snarled, throwing a little fit.
Bob gazed at the upset robot through half-closed eyelids. “You know, if you don't like it, you could always quit.” He commented. Teamsters weren't that costly…
To his surprise, Zapper gave him a incredulous expression.
“What?” the one-eyed robot asked, “And get out of showbiz!?”
Bob facefaulted.