SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ The end...or not? ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Cut!” Bob's voice rang out at the end of a very long day. “Print it! That's a wrap!”
There was a slight pause as every took in what Bob said.
“We're done…” Bob said softly. “We're done…
For a moment, there was nothing. Then, pandemonium struck. Everyone began to celebrate. Zakos tossed themselves into the air. Confetti began to rain down from the ceiling. `Celebrate' began to play, and everybody started to party.
(A/N: They're dancing the way they do in the `Kokoro Odoru' ending video)
“Are we really done?!” Shtue asked Captain amidst the partying frenzy.
Captain nodded. “Yes. We have successfully filmed all 123 planned scenes.”
“And I couldn't have done it without all of you!” Bob boomed over the hubbub. He whipped out a bottle of wine. “Break out the drinks!”
“Don't mind if I do!” Bakunetsumaru grabbed the bottle out of his hand and began to pull out the cork. Or try to, anyway.
“Bob, you're not going to serve alcohol to minors, are you?” Captain asked, worried.
Meanwhile, Bakunetsumaru was wrestling with the cork on the floor.
“Minors, majors, it won't really matter.” Bob brushed off casually, taking a bite of a sandwich.
Meanwhile, Zapper tried to take over Baku's bottle-opening duties, though not without a fight from the samurai.
“We still need to do the editing.” Shute pointed out. “So aren't we being kinda premature?”
Zapper and Bakunetsumaru were now engaged in a tug-o-war over the bottle, with Zapper pulling at the bottle end, and Bakunetsumaru pulling at the bottle neck.
“Oh, that's just technical stuff,” Bob said, waving his hand dismissively. “We'll take care of that in a day.”
There was a loud POP suddenly. Bakunetsumaru and Zapper had finally forced the cork off the bottle. But to their surprise, nothing came out.
“Hey, you cheap crook, what is this!?” Zapper demanded while Bakunetsumaru looked into the bottle opening.
Bob shrugged. “That's dry Champaign, of course.”