SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ At the Premier...! ( Chapter 23 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Neotopia Neoplex was the largest and most luxurious movie cinema in the entire city, boasting thirty six showrooms, velvet seats, and a surround sound system that can knock your socks off(Not to mention your hearing out). It was a gala event that night, as hundreds of citizens had come to attend the premier of Blazing Samurai. Several news crews for various television networks had come to cover the event.
“Hi!” One well-dressed, attractive member of the press said to all those out there in TV land, “I'm Nadia Maryland, for NTV News! We're here live, outside of the Neoplex Cinema, where the world premier of Blazing Samurai will take place, and- Wait, who's that coming up? Why, it's none other than the man responsible for the movie's creation, Mr. Bob Djinito!”
A dented and worn down-looking taxi cab pulled up to the theater, from which Bob stepped out of, dressed in a noir detective fashion as always, except his clothes were clean this time.. Nadia quickly rushed up to him as dignified as possible
“Mr. Djinito, can I have a moment of your time?” She asked, jutting her microphone into his personal space.
“Certainly; pay the man,” Bob said, gesturing towards the taxi driving. The tall man then zipped into the cinema as fast as his legs could carry. Nadia, flummoxed as one can be, looked back at the cab, as a hairy hand was now reaching out of the window on the driver's side.
“That'll be $37.64.” A deep throated voice rumbled.
…After the cab had driven off, Nadia saw another vehicle coming up.
“Oh! I don't believe this! Here comes those saviors of Neotopia, the Gundam Force!” Nadia squealed, almost losing her posture. No reporter in the entire city had gotten a chance to interview the GF…until now!
The family van belonging to Shute's family drove right up…and past the theater!
“Hey! Where're you going!?” Nadia cried in dismay.
“'Round the block!” Mark yelled from the drivers seat, “The parking's cheaper!”