SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ IIIIIIII want candy! ( Chapter 25 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The lobby of the Neoplex was once compared to a shopping mall's food court. This wasn't exactly true. However, that the lobby had a concession stand with enough snacks to feed an army, and a some arcade games and activities off to the side, as well as some dining tables, would be much more accurate.
When Shute, his family, and the rest of the Gundam Force entered, they found the lobby had been partially conquered by Zapper's gang. Somewhat.
“Gimme quarter.” Destroyer Dom said to Grappler Gouf.
“Another one?” Where the heck are you putting these?” Grappler asked incredulously.
Destroyer pointed at a crane game nearby. For the past half hour, Destroyer had been engaged in a battle of wits against it. And the game was winning.
“Look, why don't you give it a rest before you put me in the poor house!?” Grappler groaned.
“But I want the lobster!” Destroyer whined, pointing at the prizes. A life-sized, plastic lobster toy was among them.
Up near the entrance, Genkimaru pointed to a long line of people.
“What are they waiting for?” He asked Keiko.
“They're at the concession stand,” Keiko explained.
“Concession?” Genkimaru asked. He didn't understand the meaning of the word.
Keiko explained it to him. “It's where moviegoers get popcorn, soda, candy…”
“Candy!?” Genkimaru gasped excitedly. Without another word, he zipped over the line to the front of the stand.
“I want some-“ Before he could finish, he felt a hand on his back. Turning around, he saw that the people he bounced on weren't to happy with their heads being used as stepping stones. A few minutes later, the Musha child went flying, soaring through the air-
Crash!
-And into the crane game. Grappler and Destroyer stared for a moment, before Grappler reached in.
“Here's your stupid lobster.” Grappler grumbled, tossing the toy into Destroyer's hands.