SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ Concessions ( Chapter 27 )

[ A - All Readers ]

While Keiko was buying some popcorn and soda(And candy for Genkimaru, just to get him to shut up), Shute, Captain, Zero, and Bakunetsumaru waited outside the ladies room for Princess Rele.
“… And milk duds…and snickers…and skittles…” Genkimaru said, reading off the menu.
“I hope he makes up his mind, soon.” Shute said, “The movie's almost ready to start.”
“Don't worry, Shute.” Captain said. “The film will not begin for fifteen minutes and forty-two seconds, not counting the time it will take for the previews and advertisements to play.”
Directly after he said this that the restroom door opened, and Princess Relehimana stepped out.
“Was it acceptable, your Majesty?” Zero asked.
“The restroom was…surprisingly clean.” Rele answered, rubbing her eyes. She had forgotten to read The Visitor's Guide to Neotopia's section on the Neoplex's restrooms;
Unlike most public lavatories, the restrooms at the Neotopia Cineplex are sanitized every thirty-five minutes. Therefore, when entering, it is preferable to wear sunglasses, as to protect the eyes from the shine.
Back at the concession stand…
“…And snickers, and gummi bears!” Genkimaru finished proudly.
The acne-suffering teenager running the stand sighed.
“That's our menu.” He said.
“That's my order!” Genkimaru declared.