SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ Meet the parents ( Chapter 29 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Shute's family and the Gundam Force entered a screening room, after telling, cajoling, begging, and finally, ordering Genkimaru to only take a small amount of candy(Just a box of milk duds.).
Inside, they found to their surprise a large number of Musha Gundams and Nobusshi.
“Where'd they come from!?” Shute cried.
“I might have invited a few of my comrades from Lord Buritenmaru's forces to the premier.” Bakunetsumaru said sheepishly.
“A few?” Zero asked, gawking as elegantly as he could, “It looks like you brought the entire army!”
“Hm?” Keiko cocked her head, staring into one of the seat lanes. “Who's that little boy sitting between that blue soldier and yellow soldier?”
Ginkaku and Kinkaku turned to look at Keiko.
“What did she say?” Ginkaku asked.
“M-m-m-m-ma'am!” Bakunetsumaru said quickly, waving his arms. “Allow me to introduce to you my exalted Lord Buritenmaru! Exalted Lord Buritenmaru, allow me to introduce Shute's parents!”
Buritenmaru hummed somewhat, looking Keiko over.
“So, Mr. Bakunetsumaru tells me he's your soldier?” Keiko asked politely.
“Well, actually…” Buritenmaru began. “He's not just my soldier…”
“This is the part where he says I'm his successor,” Bakunetsumaru whispered to Genkimaru, who rolled his eyes.
“He's my little brother!” Buritenmaru finished, grinning as best his elderly face could allow.
CRASH!
Everyone facefaulted!
`Oh well, it was worth a shot.' Thought Buritenmaru.