SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Of Stars and Wishes ❯ A Reunoin of Sorts ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
AN: Look what I’m updating!!! Blame my muses for not wanting to write this, they didn’t want to talk for a while.
Warning for badly written fight scene! (in my opinion at least.)
~*~*~*~*KK*~*~*~*~
“Not gonna happen!” Kay called out.
“You do know you’re out numbered, right? Pathetic human.” Replied the fallen fairy gundamess.
“Pathetic human?” Kay asked more to herself, her hands clenching into fists and her shoulders stiffening.
“Kay, calm down.” Shining whispered over her shoulder.
“Why do you wish to possess the pendants Miss Starla and Miss Zira have?” Asked Captain.
“Our master’s the one that wants them.” Replied the purple armored one.
“And who’s your master?”
“Heh, Not telling.” Said the red one, pulling out her beam rifles and taking aim on Captain.
“Shute, Kay, Bellwood. Take Starla and Zira and get somewhere safe. See if you can call for backup, we’ll need GunEagle to help take out those flying gundamess’.” Captain ordered.
“Come on, girls.” Kay said, taking Starla and Zira’s hands.
“You got it, Captain!” Bellwood called, already halfway to behind a containment unit to dodge the incoming fire from the rival beam rifles.
“I know you can do it, Captain!” Shute said, pumping his fist into the air, causing Captain’s Soul Drive to hum.
“Not so fast!” Yelled the blue one, making a run to catch Kay and the young girls.
“I don’t think so!” Shining yelled, hitting her with her mallet, making her fly across the catwalk.
“So Rea was right, the Power Pole is here.” A voice said behind Shining.
She spun spotting the fairy gundamess floating above her with her wings buzzing quickly, “How do you know what it’s called?”
“I think you should be more worried about fighting than how we know what your weapon is.” The blue one said, coming up behind Shining and knocking her down with a swipe from her claws.
“Who are you?!” Captain yelled over the constant shots he was blocking with his shield.
“I’m DeeDee!” Called the purple one.
The red one rolled her eyes as she continued to fire, “They call me Zenon!”
“Gina.” The blue one introduced, swiping at Shining again.
“Fernanda Fea at your soon to be dying service.”
Meanwhile Kay was overlooking the fight with both Zira and Starla holding onto her tightly. Zira was shaking badly out of fright and Starla couldn’t seem to keep her eyes off of Shining’s battle. Shute was still cheering on Captain and Bellwood was hiding behind some metal boxes hopefully making a call to Blanc Base. Making a mental note of what was happening, Kay noticed something off.
“Hey, Shute!” She called, stopping him mid-cheer, “Where’s the one in black?”
“Behind you.” Came the sultry voice of the vampire gundamess.
Kay spun around, Starla and Zira staring at the enemy with wide eyes, before she backhanded Kay across the cheek, sending her to the ground.
“Kay!” Cried Shute.
Shining turned around to see Kay laying down, the darkly dressed vampire floating above her. Before she could do anything to help, Fernanda knocked her down with a tackle.
Kay curled up slightly, holding her stinging cheek, as the black enemy glared down at her, “They call me Vampira Viral.”
Vampira turned and stared down at the young girls with the pendants her master  wanted. She smirked behind her face-plate at them, this would be too easy. Before she could attack, though she heard a low growl behind her and before Vampira knew it Kay was on her back.
“You stay away from them!”
Vampira growled as she tried to throw Kay off, “Get off you brat!”
As Kay continued to try and wrestle Vampira, Shute ran over and grabbed Starla and Zira, who seemed to be frozen in place and made them move out of the way. But before they could get to somewhere safer, Fernanda flew up in front of them.
“And where do you think you’re going?”
Shute took a stance in front of the girls, trying to protect them. Fernanda chuckled darkly at the display, “You think you can stop me, boy?”
“Shute!” Cried Captain, as he tried to come to the boys rescue but was shot a few times and had to resume his position behind his shield, “Shute! Get somewhere safe!”
“I’m afraid he can’t so that!” Cried Fernanda.
She smacked him aside, causing him to cry out as he hit the metal of the DTD. Zira and Starla, both in a moment of clarity, dodged her hands as she made to grab them. Zira ran over to Shute and stood in front of the groaning boy as she tried to pull her sword out. Starla ran over to where Shining has been knocked down by Gina again.
Fernanda rolled her eyes and glided over to the young knight with her arms crossed, “You really think you can fight me?”
“G-g-g-g-g-g-g-get a-a-a-away.” Zira stuttered, holding her sword out, shakily.
“Oh, look you have sword. How cute!” Fernanda cooed falsely, before knocking the sword out of Zira’s hands, causing her to fall down.
“M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-“ Zira tried to say.
“Mama? ‘Fraid she isn’t available.”
Starla was kneeling by Shining as she slowly raised herself up as Gina walked closer.
“Are you ok?”
“I’m fine, get somewhere safe.” Shining groaned.
“No! You gotta ca-“
Suddenly the wind began to pick up and the air cracked with a strange energy causing the opposing forces to stop their fight. Two portals than began to open, a fiery red one on the ground and a dark-blue one between the sky and ground. A loud neigh was heard along with a battle cry and out of the red portal came the red armored Blazing Samurai of Ark, Bakunetsumaru and his faithful steed, Entango. And out of the blue portal in a whirlwind of violet rose petals came Zero, The Winged Knight of Lacroa followed by the blue puff ball, Fenn.
Baku jumped off of Entango, swords drawn, and landed in front of Captain, “I am Bakunetsumaru, Blazing Samurai of Ark. And I don’t take it lightly when someone attacks my friends.”
“I call upon the heavens, Magical I-Field!” Zero chanted, casting a shield around Shute and Zira, Starla and Shining, before landing in front of Shining, sword pointed at Gina.
“A goody-goody knight wouldn’t hurt a lady, now would you?” She asked with faked sweetness.
“I’m afraid ma’am, you are no lady worthy of my mercy.”
Gina sneered and made to slash at Zero, but he blocked with his shield and pushed her back. Zenon began to fire at Baku but he blocked with his swords and ran up knocking her back before he found himself face to face with one of DeedDee’s ten cannoned guns.
“I’d watch it if I were you.” She said, her voice surprisingly light despite the fact she had just threatened him.
“Yeeeeee-hooooo!” Came a cheer from the sky, just as a laser hit Fernanda from her attempt to break Zero’s shield around Zira and Shute.
Just then Kay landed with a cry onto the catwalk, Vampira fly high above her, “You will pay for that!”
“You’ll have to get through me first!” GunEagle cried, flying between the vampire gundamess and Kay.
“Hey, Captain! Let’s go!” Shute cheered, pumping his fist into the air.
Captain’s Soul Drive began to whirl and glow brightly, causing his eyes to ignite and his fist to gain the same glow. Charging toward Zenon, DeeDee, and Baku, he swung his fist colliding with DeeDee’s cannon, causing her to switch its target and fire at the Dimensional Transport Device.
“DeeDee!” Cried the other members of the Amazons.
“Opps.” She muttered.
Zenon growled lowly, barely heard over the explosion, “Retreat!”
Gina flipped over to where the new portal was opening behind Zenon and DeeDee, as Fernanda got up, clutching the shoulder GunEagle had hit. Vampira glared heatedly at the flying gundam between her and the human girl.
“This isn’t over, I will get you, Pathetic Human.” She spat, before joining the others.
“We’ll be back and next time you will die!” Zenon said as The Dark Amazons disappeared though the portal.
Once the portal had fully faded, everyone relaxed and Zero’s shields faded. Kay got up and cracked her back, though before anyone could say anything a cry broke the after battle silence.
“No, Not my machine! Not again!”
~*~*~*~*KK*~*~*~*~
*Sigh* I still suck at fight scenes, but I do think this is hopefully a bit better than the last version, not so many characters to be introduced. Anyway you know what I don’t own and what I do. I still like how I ended it, can’t go wrong with Bellwood crying over the DTD.
Converting /tmp/phpRPMBZE to /dev/stdout