SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Of Stars and Wishes ❯ Meet The Amazons ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
AN: Here we are at the third chapter, let’s see how it pans out.
~*~*~*~*KK*~*~*~*~
A dark castle loomed over a desolate field, the sky dark with ever present grey clouds. Inside the walls were cracked, the floors dingy, and the atmosphere dank.  A cloaked figured walked into the dimly lit throne room. He moved slowly toward the raised platform where two thrones sat. One was large, with bronze framing and blood red cushions. The second was smaller than the first, and had dark golden framing and black cushions. It also has a human female sitting in it.
The figure stopped in front of the gundam dragon and dragoness. Rio and Rea stood watching their master. He glared at them with icy blue/white eyes, that looked more like soulless circles than actual eyes. The dragons could just tell he was frowning under his cloak and mask.
“I send you to do three simple tasks,” He said in a deep, low voice, “Destroy Starvia, Kill Kai and Belle, Bring me the pendants. Did you do that? NO!” He shouted.
The master began to pace, “Yes, you did destroy Starvia, from what Kami says, there’s hardly anything standing. But, do I see the bodies of Kai and Belle, do I have the pendants in my hands? NO!! How hard was it to kill Kai? He’s older and slower, not much of chance against you, Rio.”
“Sir, I would have gotten him if those brats hadn’t distracted me. It gave that human time to cut in.” Rio said in a tight voice.
“So you let a human and older gundam beat you?”
Rio stiffened up but did nothing to stop his master. Rea continued looking straight, trying to prepare for when the master started in on her.
“And speaking of brats, it’s the same two you somehow couldn’t kill, Rea,” The master growled, “How hard is it to kill two little girls!”
“I told you, Sir, when we got to that other dimension someone was there with the Power Pole.”
A high pitched laughter filled the air from the raised platform from the human. She sat with her legs on the chair, folded under her. Her hair was black and pulled into a messy bun, and her eyes were a dark brown almost black. She wore a long tattered, red dress, that dipped low in the front. She held two knifes, that were, along with her hands, arms, and dress, covered in both gundam and human blood.
“That weapon hasn’t been around in seven years,” She sneered, “What makes you think that’s what you saw?”
“I’m afraid I have no hard proof, Mistress Kami, but from the stories I have been told, the weapon I saw contained the same properties of the Power Pole.”
“Oh really? Could it just have been something similar? Or maybe you just thought the properties you heard about were the ones you saw today? Or perhaps you just wanted to save your sorry-“
“Hush! My pet, hush.” Said the master, “It matters not whether Rea saw the Power Pole or not, she and Rio still failed at their task.”
The master snapped his fingers and four plain, dull silver knight shaped drones came and took hold of Rio and Rea, “Take them to the dungeon, make sure their torture is slow and painful, but don’t kill them…yet.”
“Yes, Master.”
As the drones walked off, the master began to walk toward his throne. Before he sat down he called out, “Amazons!”
Suddenly five female figures, kneeling by the main door, were illuminated by spotlights. Each were a gundamess of slimmer build and all had the same icy/blue white eyes as their master. The first in the row had brick red armor with black accents and a pitch black Gunsoul. Her chest plate was fashioned to look like that of a tight fitted shirt, with shoulder pads, and forearm bracers. She had long leg armor that took on the look of slightly flared pants, and her feet were covered in boot shaped armor. Her helmet had a slotted piece that could flip over her eyes and a curved V-fin with five black stripes. There was also a booster pack on her back and two beam rifles by her sides.  Any under armor that showed was dark grey.
Next in line had medium blue armor with midnight blue accents and a midnight blue Gunsoul. The top of her armor was similar to the firsts, only she had spikes on her shoulder pads, and was wearing gloves with five claws on each. Her bottom armor looked like tight jeans with spiked knee pads and she too had boot shaped feet armor. Her helmet had a speaker like box on top and two smaller ones on the sides. Dark grey under armor showed in places as well.
The third gundamess had silver and dark purple armor, with a silver Gunsoul. She had long sleeved silver shirt armor with a dark purple tank top over it. She wore dark purple leg armor that looked like cargo pants and long silver half-skirt armor over them. She had feet armor fashioned to also look like boots. Her helmet, in the same dark purple, had two round speakers on top giving her the look of bao buns and she had two ten cannoned guns next to her.
Forth in line would surprise anyone who didn’t know her for she was light green with a powder blue Gunsoul. She wore dress armor, instead of the traditional chest plate and hip armor combo, it was made to look like it had a tattered skirt and shoulders. She had thin white armor covering her legs with a pair of light green knee plates. She had slipper shaped feet armor and her helmet was simple with a laurel wreath design painted on it. She had a pair of tattered fairy wings sprouting from her back and no weapons could be seen by her.
The last in line was covered by a long black dress, covering her armor and Gunsoul. She wore a cape with two holes in the back for her large bat wings. Her helmet was simple also with two small batwings on the sides.
“Yes, Master?” They asked in unison, watching their master take a seat on his throne.
“Since those two dragons couldn’t do what was asked of them, I’m hoping you can finish part of their mission. Fetch me those pendants. I don’t care what you have to do or whoever you have to kill just bring them to me!”
“Yes, Master!”
After the Amazons filed out to fulfill their mission, Kami spoke up, “Do you think they can get them? If those dragons couldn’t, what makes you think they can?”
“The dragons are too honor bound to kill someone underhandedly, The Amazons will do whatever they can to get them for me. And they know they will be punished severally…or worse, if they fail.”
~*~*~*KK*~*~*~
The sun shone down brightly on the group on gundams and humans walking in the desert like area. They had the Gunperry drop them off a few miles out of the Dimensional Transport Device so Starla and Zira could get the full effect of the giant device. Both of the young gundamess’ were walking with Shining each holding a hand, while Shute and Captain walked beside them, and Kay walked in front of them backwards.
“So where are we going?” Starla asked, again, still wondering where the people who promised to save her kingdom were taking her and Zira.
“It’s someplace that will amaze you.” Kay said smirking.
“But where is that?”
“There!” Shute said, pointing to the distance.
Kay moved to the side so Starla and Zira could get the full view of the DTD. Beyond the small group was the large machine capable of transporting anything and anyone to different dimension. Sun glinted off the moving parts and small moving figures, the workers, that were going around keeping the device in working order.
“Whoa!” The girls said in unison, gazing at the large oddly shaped metal towers.
“If you guys want a closer look, come on!” Shouted Shute, already halfway down the hill leading to the DTD.
Once the group reached the metal catwalk, Kay stopped to pound on the manhole cover, “Hey, Bellwood! Get up here!”
“Stop pounding, would ya?! It echoes down there. What do you want?” The dark skinned boy asked climbing out of the inside workings of the DTD.
“Introduce yourself to our guests.”
“Huh?” The genius boy turned around and spotted Starla, leaning forward slightly with curiosity, and Zira, who was partially hiding behind Shining, “Oh, you’re the kids that get rescued. Well, welcome to the Dimensional Transport Device! And I am the genius that built it.”
Kay snorted, “If you’re such a genius, why does it keep breaking?”
“Hey, I am a genius, and if my machine wasn’t attacked every time someone new came to Neotopia it wouldn’t keep breaking.”
“Whatever helps you sleep at night…or during your naps.”
“Come on, guys, don’t fight.” Shute said, getting in between the genius and super genius, “We’re here to show Starla and Zira around, remember?”
As Shute tried to calm down Bellwood and Kay, Shining guided the girls closer to the device. Captain followed, bring up all his information on the DTD into the forefront of his database, ready for any questions the two young ones would ask.
“S-s-so what does this do?” Asked Zira, tilting her head back to gaze at the tallest and main tower.
“The Dimensional Transport Device is capable of locking onto other dimensions and create a pathway or portal to said dimension. Those portals can be used to go to the desired dimension and back here to Neotopia. We can also send supplies though the portals to any place that needs them.” Captain explained.
“So this can take us back to Starvia?” Starla asked.
“Yep. Just as soon as we find the right coordinates, we can mount a rescue mission.” Kay said, coming over.
“Though it might take some time to find them.” Bellwood said, “Since we’ve never been to Starvia. It takes a while to set up new points in the DTD.”
“Where else can you go right now?” Starla wanted to know, extremely excited at the idea she could go home soon.
“Ever heard of Ark or Lacroa?” Shute asked.
“They’re both on Soladiarama! Starvia’s there too!”
Zira nodded to confirm with Starla, “I’ve been to Lacroa before.”
Before anything else could be said the wind started to pick up and the familiar purple swirl of energy and lightning lit up the sky and five figures came out. Three on the ground, two flying. Once the portal disappeared the group got a good look at the their five visitors. Captain and Shining immediately got in front of the kids and took out there weapons.
“Who are you?!” Shouted Shining.
“Why do you care?!” Replied the blue one.
“I have been granted special disposition to use firearms to protect the safety of Neotopia. Lay down your weapons at once!” Said Captain.
“Why?” Asked the purple one.
“Look, not that it matters, but we’re the Dark Amazons. And as to why we’re here, You have a few pendants we want. So just give them to us and your deaths will be quick and painless.” The red one said.
~*~*~*KK*~*~*~
And the redone of Chapter 3 is done! Sorry it took a while, had some slight writers block/I was a bit lazy.
Anyway hope you enjoyed it, next chapter involves a fight scene, which I still can’t write!
Canon SDGF people and things (C) Bandai
Anything original (c) Me.














Converting /tmp/php6OhgrT to /dev/stdout