SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ One Question ❯ Aftermath ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm back. This isn't the sequel to DN that will be made later. I don't own SD Gundam Force
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*
 
“Come on! Come on!”
“You're goin' down this time!”
“In your dreams!”
“Come on! Move it!”
“Dude! What was that!”
“Later!”
“Get back here!”
“Yes!” Shute threw his arms into the air holding a game controller, “I beat you again Guneagle!”
Guneagle pounded the floor with his fist, “I want a rematch!”
Shute snickered, “If you say so.”
Guneagle leaned over and hit reset on the game console. Captain looked up from his thick book and inquired, “Tell me again what the purpose for such a device is?”
Guneagle answered, “Entertainment. Besides, we need something to do while we wait for Zero, Bakukarna, and Fleur.”
“His name is Bakunetsumaru, Guneagle,” Captain replied. He then shifted in his chair and returned to his book. Shute passes his controller to Gunchopper 3 and sat on the arm on Captain's chair. He looked at the book's contents only to discover it was one of many complicated math and science books. The re room's door then open with a mechanical swoosh, “Sorry I'm late,” Bakunetsumaru walked in followed by Genkimaru. Baku took a seat on an overstuffed couch while Genkimaru watched Guneagle and the Gunchoppers play the video game.
“Hey Bakunetsumaru! Hey Genkimaru!” Shute greeted cheerfully.
“Hi,” Genkimaru was focused on the strange video game, since such a thing did not exist on Ark.
Baku looked around, “Where's Zero and Fleur?”
“They have yet to arrive,” Captain answered.
The door opened again, “Forgive my tardiness,” Zero hovered in, “Where is Princess Fleur?”
“Late,” Juli answered from near a counter.
“Cheater!”
“Sore loser!”
“I'll get him 3,” Gunchopper 1 took his brother's place.
The door opened a third time, “Hey guys,” Fleur walked in with her armor scuffed.
“What happened to you?” asked Shute.
“Rebuilding a kingdom is not the easiest nor the cleanest job in the universe,” Fleur answered. She took a seat on the over stuffed couch. Zero then hovered over to and sat next to her.
“Excellent everyone has arrived,” Chief Haro walked in with the company of Mayor Margaret Gathermoon, Prio, and Leonardo. The Neotopian gundams stopped their actives and looked up with the rest.
Mayor Gathermoon cleared her throat, “Thank you Gundam Force for coming today. Chief Haro and I have called this meeting to add the kingdom of Skylark to our Interdimensional Peace Treaty. Now if there are no objections we can go ahead and-”
“Mayor,” Fleur interrupted, “Forgive my interruption but I must alert you that in order for Skylark to sign a treaty, well how should I put this, in order for Skylark to sign a treaty would also require the approval and acceptance of the other four Kingdoms of Pagno Desidero. Also King Phoenix requested that Neotopia, Lacroa, and Ark be singed onto the Planetary Peace Treaty.”
“I see,” the mayor closed her eyes in thought, “I've got it. We'll kill two birds with one stone. Why not make a new treaty that includes everyone?”
“An excellent idea mayor,” said Chief Haro.
“Well, we do have a renewal meeting three weeks from tomorrow,” said Fleur.
Captain spoke up, “Very well then. Representatives from Neotopia, Lacroa, and Ark will attend this meeting and help propose this new idea.”
“Here's the question,” said Baku, “will it work?”
Fleur sighed, “Skylark will agree, Oceanica will agree, Facundra might, Areno won't and Tougen I don't know. More than likely you three will have to prove yourself.”
“No problem,” said Shute, “We'll show them just how strong the Gundam force really is.”
“Yes, do not worry Fleur,” said Zero, “I'm positive that we can woe them. At least, I will be able to.”
“They'll probably think we're weak because of you,” said Baku.
“I dare you to say that again!' shouted Zero at Bakunetsu.
“Boys! Boys! Easy!” shouted Fleur trying to keep them separate.
Chief Haro spoke next, “Very well then. We will meet back in Skylark three weeks from today.”
 
 
“Wow! This is going to be so awesome!” Shute exclaimed, “If we get the other four kingdoms from Fleur's homeland on our side, we'll be invincible!”
“I would not say invincible Shute,” said Captain, “Remember, both General Zeong and EagleEye believed themselves to be invincible.”
Shute chuckled nervously, “Good point.”
“Leave me alone you fitly organics!”
Captain sighed and snapped shut his mouth guard, “Here we go again.” Him and Shute trotted towards the commotion.
 
Sazabi wildly swung a broom around the small room at anyone who approached him and in attempt to smash all potted plants in the room.
“Now calm down Sazabi!” shouted Koa-Lynn.
“That's Commander Sazabi to you organic!” He swung the metal broom at the gundam specialist. Koa-Lynn's helper bot grabbed the broom handle only to find itself slammed against a wall.
“Now that was uncalled for!' shouted a male human worker,
Sazabi pointed his weapon at him, “You want to take me on squishy?' several GM's closed in on the ex- Dark Axis commander, “Take it easy Sazabi,” one said calmly, “You are part of the SDG now.
Sazabi's mono eye flashed bright red and looked at the SDG badge that had replaced his Dark Axis symbol, “I never asked to be brought back to life nor did I ask to join you! I do not require your pity!” he broke the metal broom handle with on hand and charged at the nearest opponent.
Captain slammed Sazabi and pinned him on the wall, “How many times a day must we do this?” Captain asked calmly.
“Get off me!” Sazabi elbowed Captain off of him, `Why do you insist on mocking me at every turn?”
Captain calmly but authoritatively faced him and replied, “I am not mocking you, Sazabi. My purpose is to maintain peace within Neotopia. Now that you are in the custody of the SDG, I suggest you serve your sentence or face deactivation.”
Sazabi glared at him then got an idea, “You know Captain Gundam… it is quite possible that since-”
“Our Soul Drives prove nothing of our origins Sazabi,' Captain interrupted, It is not about where our life originated but what we do with it. You have been given a second life and I advise you to use it wisely and see the errors of our ways.” Sazabi groaned and angrily stomped out of the room grumbling inaudibly.
Shute watched him go, “Man, and I thought the trio was bad.”
 
“So basically we're going back to Skylark?” Zapper Zaku asked Genkimaru.
“Pretty much,” Genkimaru answered, “She wants us to sign some kind of peace treaty.”
Grappler Gouf liked the idea, “Maybe we can get some of our Zakos back.”
“We get to see Prisoner again!” shouted Destroyer Dom gleefully.
“I wouldn't call him Prisoner,” said Zapper, “since he is the king and all.”
Cobramaru watched hung from a near by tree, “If it means seeing that beautiful; feather gundamess again I'll gladly go. Raarr.”
Kibaomaru stifles a laugh, “First you would have to get pass her father and Zero.”
Cobramaru scoffed, “I can take that flower knight no problem.”
“Then why didn't you last time?” asked Genkimaru.
Cobramaru looked around for and answer, “I was too far outnumbered. If it had been one-on-one then I would have.”
“It was one-on-one,” Bakunetsumaru walked on the scene followed by Entango.
“Who invited you?” asked Kibaomaru harshly. His hoard went for their weapons.
“I'd like to see you try,” Baku grabbed his twin katans.
“Hey knock if off!” shouted Genkimaru, “We're on the same side here.”
 
Zero paced back and forth in the castle garden, “Okay you can do this,” he said to himself, “You're just thinking to hard about it. There's…there's nothing hard about this. It's easy. I just have to say four words. Then why am I so nervous.” He hung his head, sighed, then gazed at the heavens, “Mana help me.”
“Zero!” Princess Rele's voice rang down the corridors, “Zero! Come quickly! Tallgeese is at it again!”
“No rest for the weary,” Zero quickly flew to where Rele, several human knights, and four inexperienced gundam knights stood facing Tallgeese.”
Tallgeese announced a challenge, “Alright who's next!”
“We are!” the four rookie knights charged at Tallgeese weapons drawn ready to fight.
“I don't have time for you brats,” Tallgeese swiftly knocked them away.
“Lacroaian Crescent!” A wave of blue magic hits Tallgeese in the abdomen, “Leave my squires alone!”
“Oh, Zero!” said the tempest knight mockingly, “Come to save your students' hides again?”
Zero ignored him, “If you cannot function peacefully then you will face deactivation Tallgeese.”
“Oh?” asked Tallgeese, “Well, there must be some reason King Luther has kept me around. After all, you under orders not to kill me.”
“Just because I can't kill you doesn't mean I can't hurt you!' Zero sung his Vatars sword Tallgeese. Tallgeese parried the attack and swung at his opponent. Zero caught his sword on his shield, “Now!” The four rookie gundams attacked again and with Zero's help, pinned the rouge knight.
“Hey! What the!? Get off!” Tallgeese struggled under their combined weight. The human knights quickly rushed in, chained Tallgeese, and swiftly carried him away.
“Are you four alright?' asked Zero.
“Yeah, we're fine,” answered the red and brown gundam.
“Thanks for saving us,” said the hovering green and white knight.
The yellow and black one inquired, “What's his problem?”
“You were sleeping again weren't you?” asked Zero.
“Yes!” answered a light blue and black gundam.
Zero sighed, “What am I going to do with you guys? Come along. Time for some more training.” Zero led his squires to the practice field. He thought to himself, “Perhaps I can solve my dilemma there.”