SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Return of the Lost. ❯ Captain's Family Reunion?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own the SD Gundam Force, they are owned by Bandai. I do own Sami, Adam, Eden, & the McDonalds; as well as the McDonald's robots & pets, Buddy, Teinetsumaru, Nikki; & any other character that appears in this fanfic, but doesn't appear in the show (save for a few).

|||

"Return of the Lost."
Chap. 01 --
"Captain's Family Reunion?!"

|||

One day I opened up my closet door &...

Whew!

I was sucked into an portal. I fell from the sky. The sky & the land was somehow familar. But everything was animated!

"Where am I?" I grasped as I put my hand to my throat. 'My voice cracked?!'

"Are you O.K.?" a girl asked me as she helped me up.

I then got a look at my arm. "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" I screamed as I then hyperventated. "I'm animated!"

"No, you're not! You're as normal as a robot would be?!"

"ROBOT?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I'M HUMAN?!" I had no idea what she was talking about. I then got another look at my arm. It was metallic! & mechanical! "What's going on?" I screamed just before I looked into a nearby stream. I was a robot! I ran off, not looking back, just trying to get away from the blonde-hairred, amethyst-eyed girl, so I could find the time to myself.

'What has happened to me? How'd I end like this?' Questions flooded my mind as my body raced through the forrest. I wasn't looking where I was going, so, I didn't even see them until it was a little too late. 3 robots, a weird looking motorcycle, a couple of kids, & 2 weird looking lizards stood in the middle of the path.

|||

"That was nasty?!" one of the kids, a young boy with auburn hair & forrest green eyes, said with a cough. He then took a look at me & freaked. "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! ANOTHER CAPTAIN?!" he look shocked, as if he couldn't believe that I was what he saw.

"What?!" another kid, a girl with, what seened to be, stawberry-blonde hair & sappire-blue eyes, who, by the way, was no older then the boy, said to the guy.

"Shute, what the heck are ya...talking 'bout?" I grasped as I heard the motorcycle actually talk. He then turned his attention to me, don't ask me why, because I don't know. "Surge?! Surge Gundam?! Is it really you?" I grasped, how did this, guy...monster...bike...thing, know my name, my full name.

"Did you say 'Surge', Gunbike!? Could it be?" one of the robots walked up to me. For a moment, there was something about him, him & the motorcycle, I put my finger on it, but it was something that was familar. It was, as if, I'd meet them somewhere before, but I couldn't remember it. Things got even weirder when the robot guy stared at me, grasped, & then grabbed me in a creepy hug. "It is you?! SURGE!" he smiled at me. Except for 'Gunbike', the others were either, shocked, or angry.

"Will.....you.....get.....off.....of.....me? Who are you? How do you know my name? & why did you just that?"

"But, Surge?! It's me?!" he said with a sad tone in his voice. I then realized something. He & I (now that I had become a robot myself) were very much identical, in fact, we could be twins.

|||

"Captain?! What's going on? Who's this girl, I mean, gundamness? How does Gunbike know her? & how do you know her?" the boy, whom I had come to know as Shute, walked up to the robot, who I now know was named Captain.

"& how come she looks like ya do?"

"Shute, this is Surge Gundam, she is my fraternal twin sister." he calmly said. What?! My twin?! This can't be?! I have no 'living relatives,' at least I didn't have any I knew?! & from the looks on their faces, I could that his 'friends' were just as shocked as I was.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" I screamed as I fell on my back & everything became black.

&&&

"Whoa! What a weird dream?!" I said with a groan as I rubbed my forehead. I then opened my eyes & looked at my arm. It was still mechanical! "I WASN'T DREAMING?! I WASN'T DREAMING?!" I freaked & ran around the room I was in, which wasn't my room. There wasn't much to the room I was in. Just a bunch of walls with gaps in between them. There was some kind of writing on then as well, something saying: 'S.D.G. -- Super Dimensional Guard.' I then look to see that the walls were made of metal.

"I see someone's woken up?!" A young woman with light-blue eyes, short curly dark-blue hair. "Welcome home to the base, Surge Gundam!"

"Do I know you?" I asked her.

"Gunbike was right?! You don't remember us?!" she said with a upset look on her face. "Uh, my name's, uh, Juli. Uh, why, uh, don't, uh, you tell me, uh, a little about, uh, yourself?!"

|||

"Well, there's not much to tell. About 15 years ago, on my 10th birthday, I was found wandering outside this forest. I had no memory of my past, no clue what-so-ever. That is, except for my full name, & my age, & my birthday, but nothing else. There's this kind woman, goes by Rebecca Lyn, she took in, & cared for me & raised me as her own. I stayed with her for the next 15 years, & then I get sucked into this dimensional portal. & the next I know, I'm this robot, & there's this other robot, a guy of whom I now look like, & he chaims that we're fraternal twins?!"

She looked at me as if she was ready to answer an question. "Well, first off, the 'robot's' name is Captain Gundam; second off, he was telling you the truth."

"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! I DON'T HAVE AN TWIN?!" I not-so-clamly stated.

She stared at me & smiled. "What if I were to tell you, not only is that what I just said true, but also every single thing about your past that you don't remember, heh?!"

&&&

Several minutes later.....

She told me everything. So, I looked at her as I started to speak. "So let me straight, Juli?! I'm one of several beings called 'combat-mobile citizens' or 'mobile gundams;' & I was builted, by this top-secret organization called the S.D.G., to serve as a backup system for my so-called-twin-brother, this 'Captain Gundam;' not-to-mention I'm also a gundamness -- the female version of a gundam."

"Pretty much that?!" she replied.

"COOL!" I said then stared blankly. "I had no idea why I just said that?!"

'Glad to see someone's adjusting ta this?!'

"Uh, Juli?! Did you say something?"

|||

"No?!"

'Sami's happy about this?! She's so cute when she's smiles?!'

"I know that voice?! It's that boy, Shute?!"

"Huh? I don't hear anything?!"

'Is there something wrong  with her?'

"No, there isn't?!"

'Milady Surge isth acting most strange?!'

"What? Who's there?"

'That's weird?!'

"I know someone's there?" I said. Then tons of words from several different voices flooded my mind. I felt like my head was gonna burst. & then, a electric blast came my entire body, I think, I don't remember it too well. But, what I 'do' remember, is that when I 'started to feel better;' Ms. Juli looked like she had hit by a very, very, big, voltage; & there were holes in the 'walls' of the 'room;' & the group I saw from before were there.

|||

Disclaimer: Sami-SDGForce here!! Gotcha u w/ a cliffhanger, heh?! Don't worry; u'll all find out what happens next soon.