SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ Zako Zako Hour! ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
 
 
 
An iron curtain rose, revealing a stage with a screen backdrop, and three Zakos holding microphones.
The one in the middle had a microphone that was black and cone-shaped.
The one to the right had a microphone that was green and cylinder-shaped.
And the one to the left had a microphone that was white and octagonal.
“Hello everyone, and welcome to the ZakoZako Hour,” The black microphone Zako said, “Todays meeting is about, all together now-“
The other two Zakos chimed in, “Where did these Gundams come from?!
After letting the audience calm down, green microphone Zako said, “Zako! I can't believe we have to fight Gundams again! I thought we came to this planet to get away from that sort of thing, zako!”
He gestured to the screen. It showed an image of the floating Dark Axis headquarters used by General Zeong.
“Zako!” The other two Zakos said, “That looks familiar!”
Green Mic nodded. “That used to be our old base until Commodore Z'Gok brought us to this dimension, zako.”
“Ahh, yes,” White Mic Zako said, “I remember now. We used to be part of a powerful force called the Dark Axis. Commodore Z'Gok shared control of its armies, which included us, with two other powerful guys, Commander Sazabi, and Colonel Gelgoog.”
A `?' appeared in Black Mic Zako's eye. “But why did the Commodore decide to leave?”
“I….don't know.” White Mic admitted after a minute. The other two facefaulted.
“Wait a minute, zako!” Green Mic Zako yelled, jumping up. “I remember! Apparently, Commodore Z'Gok didn't like collecting Gundanium for this guy! Screen please, zako.”
The screen lit up again, this time showing the vile visage of General Zeong.
“He's scary!” The other zakos cried, quaking in fear.
“This is General Zeong, the supreme leader of the Dark Axis,” Explained Green Mic, “A long time ago he was damaged, so he had the rest of collect materials for his repair, like Gundanium.
“But somewhere along the line Commodore Z'Gok got fed up with that, and took whatever forces loyal to him - like us - and came to this dimension, thinking he would never have to deal with Gundams or the General again.
And that,” finished Green Mic, “is how we came to this planet!”
“Hold on!” Black Mic yelled suddenly, “Why are we drudging up ancient history, zako!? We should be figuring out where these new Gundams came from?!”
“Zako, they're not like anything around here, that's for sure.” White Mic commented.
Black Mic gasped. “That's it!”
“What's it?” The other two Zakos asked.
“If these Gundams aren't like anything in this dimension,” Theorized Black Mic, “That must mean they're from ANOTHER dimension!”
“You've got it!” Cheered Green Mic.
“Za-Kohhh!” Sang White Mic.
The Zakos cheered and danced around, yelling, “We've solved the mystery!”
For a minute, anyway.
“Hey, you guys!”
The screen suddenly showed Gargos Gogg's image.
“Lord Gargos Gogg!” The Zakos cried, ceasing their merry-making.
“You guys better quite messing around,” Ordered Gargos, “And get it together! We're taking our forces to attack another island!”
“Yes SIR!”
WHAM! The iron curtain slammed shut.
“Anyway, everyone,” Black Mic's voice rang out, “For the future of Z'Gok's Armada-“
“Zako Sailors FIGHT! Yeah!”