SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ Back Again, Zako Zako Hour ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“ZakoZako Hour!”
An iron curtain raised, showing three Zako Soldiers, holding differently colored and shaped microphones.
One mic was red and sphere-shaped.
Another was blue and cube-shaped.
And the last was yellow and pyramid-shaped.
“Welcome, ladies and gentlebots, to the ZakoZako Hour,” Said Red Mic, “And what a pleasure it is to be back after all this time, zako.”
“I'll say!” piped up Blue Mic, “ up `till now it was nothing but posers and pretenders! Zako!”
“Sixteen chapters into the story,” Yellow Mic grumbled, “And now we make our grand debut? It's just not fair, zako!”
“It was a long wait indeed, zako,” Red Mic conceded, “But now we get to go on with our meeting, where we discuss…”
What the heck was that guy's deal?!” All three announced. Some applause followed.
“Zako! What was that guy's problem?” Red Mic asked, “He just jumped us for no reason, zako!”
“He said he was looking for some disc,” Yellow Mic said, “But what does that have to do with us?”
“That's a good question,” Blue Mic said, “Let me think about it…aha! He asked us about the disc because he couldn't find it himself!”
“That must be it!” Cheered Red Mic, “Good thinkning!”
An `?' appeared in Yellow Mic's eye. “But why was that guy looking for a disc anyway?”
The other two froze.
“We… don't know!” They wailed as they fell down a pit of their own despair.
“But, we'll find out!” All three announced, just before the curtain fell.
“Anyway, everyone, for the future of the Genki Power Squad…”
“Zako Soldiers, fight! YEAH!”