SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ Revenge of the ZakoZako Hour ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
The iron curtain opened, showing our favorite Zako Soldier trio.
“Welcome, ladies and gentlebots, to the ZakoZako Hour,” Said Red Mic, bowing, as did the others, “Today's meeting is all about, right, now here we go-!”
Who is Bakunetsumaru's teacher!?” All three chimed in.
“Zako zako!” Said Red Mic, “In the previous chapter, one of the biggest questions of the series was answered!”
“Who made the General along with the rest of the Dark Axis?” asked Blue Mic.
“No!” replied Red Mic.
“Whatever happened to Lord T's Griffen?” asked Yellow Mic.
“No!” Snapped Red Mic, irritated.
Blue Mic and Yellow Mic exchanged looks. “Well, you've got us stumped!” They declared.
“I meant, who was Bakunetsumaru's teacher! Remember!?” Yelled Red Mic. He then pointed to the screen, which showed a screencap of Haomaru. “This guy!”
The other two glanced at the screen. “Hey! He looks mean!”
“That is Bakunetsumaru's master,” Explained Red Mic, “Haomaru!”
“If this guy is Bakunetsumaru's teacher,” Yellow Mic thought aloud, a `?' in his eye, “Does that mean he taught him the Tenkyo-Ken?”
“I can answer that one!” Blue Mic said suddenly, “When I asked Baku who taught him how to Tenkyo-Ken, he told me he made up the move himself.”
“He did???” Red and Yellow Mics cried.
“Zako!” Affirmed Blue Mic, “It seems Haomaru refused to teach him any special techniques, and told him to invent something of his own.”
“What a strict mentor,” Commented Red Mic.
“Zako.” Put in Yellow Mic.
“But what about...” Blue Mic pointed at the screen, “Her, zako!”
The screen showed a screencap of Genko.
“Zako! It's that tackle-girl, zako!” Red Mic cried.
“Her name is Genko,” Explained Blue Mic, “And she's always been seen at Haomaru's training estate.” A `?' appeared in his eye, “But why is she there?”
“Maybe she's training under Haomaru the way Baku trained under him!” declared Red Mic, to which Blue Mic replied, “That must be it!”
“You mean she's training like Baknetsumaru and Kujakumaru?” Asked Yellow Mic.
“I don't Kujakumaru trained Haomaru, zako,” Red Mic put in, “I head Kujakumaru was from a rival school but became friends with Bakunetsumaru.”
“They rivals from the start?” Blue Mic asked, “That's ironic.”
“Yes, because Kujakumaru became Ashuramaru, and joined Kibaomaru and the Dark Axis by extension, becoming Baku's sworn enemy!” Yellow Mic.
“WHO CARES!?” Boomed Zapper Zaku, his face appearing on the screen(live footage!). “Would you morons knock it off and pipe down already! Sheesh!”
The Zakos went stir crazy for a few moments before the iron curtain fell.
“Anyway, everyone, for the future of the Genki Power Squad,
“ZAKO SOLDIERS FIGHT! YEAH!”