SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ And Another ZakoZako Hour ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
The iron curtain came up, showing the three Zako Soldiers, standing in front of the screen, holding their microphones.
“Hello, everyone,” Began Red Mic Zako, “And welcome to the ZakoZako Hour! Today's meeting is all about,”
The other two chimed in with him, “What the heck are we doing aboard the Gundamusai, zako!?
They were met with a smattering amount of applause.
“Zako!”
“I know what we were doing here, zako!” Yellow Mic said, waving his hand in the air.
“What, zako?” the other two asked.
“We were getting the weapons Lord Zapper Zaku hid here during the Gundamusai's madein voyage, zako!” Yellow Mic declared triumphantly.
“Oooh!”
“Wait,” Blue Mic asked, a `?' appearing in his eye, “When did Lord Zaku hide weapons here?”
“Hmm,” Yellow Mic scratched his head, “Good question.”
Red and Blue Mic glared. They were about to inflict bodily harm on Yellow Mic when Red stopped Blue. “Hey, wait, I remember!”
“You do?” asked Blue and Yellow Mic.
“Yes, zako, it's coming back to me. Screen please, zako.”As Red Mic talked, the screen began to show the things he describing. “When Lord Genkimaru offered us weapons for our first attempted mutiny, Lord Zapper Zaku dumped them, pretending to be loyal to the SDG as revenge against the General, remember?”
“Do we ever,” replied the other two, sweatdopping.
“It turns out Lord Zapper wasn't really throwing them out,” continued Red Mic, “He was only stashing them away for safekeeping, knowing he could get them later, being the ship's janitor, zako.”
“That explains how he was able to give us such great directions to the stash, zako,” Commented Blue Mic.
“And it's a good thing Bakunetsumaru's friend held him up, allowing us to sneak through Genkimaru's portal, zako.” Added Yellow Mic.
 
Zakozakoflashbackzakozako
 
The setting is Ark. Genko is cling onto Bakunetsumaru, crying a river. Entengo Genkimaru, and Cobramaru are sweatdropping. One of Genkimaru portals is seen in the background. To the side, Zapper Zaku is handing the ZZH hosts what looks like a hastily and poorly drawn treasure map..
 
ZakozakoEnd Flashbackzakozako
 
“Yep, a good thing indeed, zako.” Said Red Mic, and soon all three started laughing merrily.
Then the iron curtain fell.
“Ahh! Uh, anyway, everyone, for the future of the ZakoZako Gang…”
“Zako Soldiers fight! YEAH!”