SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ Without Preamble ZakoZako Hour ( Chapter 23 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
The iron curtain rolled up, revealing the three ZakoZako Hour hosts.
“Hello, everyone!” said Red Mic Zako, “And welcome to the ZakoZako Hour! Today's meeting is all about-!”
“Our miserable existence,” interjected Blue Mic.
“Huh?!” Red Mic and Yellow Mic exchanged looks.
“That Bakunetsumaru's so cruel,” sniffed Blue Mic, “Forcing us to become the Gundamusai janitors all over again!”
“The bully,” put in Yellow Mic.
“Just because we Zakos are so small and cute, everyone thinks they can push us around!” whined Blue Mic.
“That's because they usually do,” interjected Red Mic.
“Well, I've had enough!” Yelled Blue Mic fiercely, “It's high time we stick up for ourselves!”
“Power to the workers!” Cheered Yellow Mic.
“I say we should go teach that samurai a lesson!” Declared Blue Mic.
A `?' appeared in Red Mic's eye. “But do any of us have a chance against Bakunetsumaru?”
Suddenly, the fires of rebellion were doused with the cold waters of reality, and Blue Mic and Yellow Mic fell into a pit of despair.
“Zakoooooo~!”
As his co-hosts went into a depression, Red Mic decided to get things back on track. “Um, anyway, today's meeting is all about,” He struck a pose, “What is this planet!?
Though it sounded sort of weak without his co-hosts, there was much applause.
“Zako!” Red Mic looked at his friends. “So! Do you guys remember the name of this planet?”
They looked at him. “No.”
Red Mic facefaulted. Recovering, he said, “Well, I do. It's the Planet Tee! And that's all the time we have left!”
The iron curtain rolled down.
“Um, anyway, everyone, for the future of the Zako gang, Zako Soldiers fight! Yeah!”