SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ With a vengence, ZakoZako Hour ( Chapter 29 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
The iron curtain rose, showing the three hosts. Occasionally, the area shook every time a faint `boom' was heard.
“Hello, everyone,” Said Red Mic, bowing, as did the other two, “And welcome to the ZakoZako Hour. Today's meeting is all about, all right, all together now-”
All three chimed in as one, “Let's prepare to rescue our comrade, zako!
The crowd cheered. Another explosion was heard as the room shook.
“Okay, does everyone know what to do to rescue Lord Zock, zako?” asked Red Mic, looking between his co-hosts.
“Let's do an inventory check on our rescue equipment, zako,” Blue Mic declared, “Ready, zako?”
“Zako,” answered Yellow Mic, “Fire away!”
“Flashlight?” Blue Mic asked.
“Check, zako.” Yello Mic answered.
“Net?”
“Zako.”
“Stereo?”
“Zako.”
“Wait a minute, stereo?” Asked Red Mic, butting in, “What the heck do we need a stereo for, zako?”
“For the celebration, zako.” Explained Blue Mic, “What music ya got for it, zako?” He asked Yellow Mic.
“I'll I could find was the official soundtrack for the movie Char's Counterattack, zako.” Answered Yellow Mic.
Before anyone could say anything else, a much louded explosion sounded off, shaking the stage so much the hosts were nearly thrown off.
“What is going on out there, zako?” asked an irritated Red Mic, “We can't concentrate on the show with all that noise out there!”
At that moment a Zako Soldier wearing a chef's hat followed by several elmechu scurried onstage. He was carrying a ladle with him.
“There's a fierce battle going on outside,” Ladle Zako explained, “Several blimps are trying to down the Gundamusai, zako.”
“Blimps?” asked Red Mic, bemused.
“Who thinks a bunch of oversized balloons stand a chance against this mighty combat crusier?” demanded Blue Mic.
“Let's find out. Screen please, zako!” Yellow Mic pointed at the screen, which lit up to show the action going on outside. Action, meaning the site of several blimps getting blown out of the sky. Occasionally a blimp launched a missle, causing one the explosions.
“Pretty pathetic, huh?” Asked Ladle Zako.
“Zako,” Agreed the hosts.
Boom!
The iron curtain fell, caused by the vibrations of the last explosion.
“Anyway, everyone, for the future of the ZakoZako Gang-”
Zako Soldiers fight! Yeah!”