SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ ZakoZako Whatever ( Chapter 37 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“ZakoZako Hour!”
An iron curtain rose, showng three Zako Soldiers, each carrying a distinctive microphone. One was round and blue. Another was square and yellow. And the third was pyramid-like and red.
“Hello, ladies and gentlebots,” Blue Mic Zako said, “And welcome to the ZakoZako Hour! Today's meeting is all about…”
The other two chimed in with him, “Our new city and how we got it!”
There was applause.
“Zako!” Yellow Mic spoke up, “I wonder where this city came from, anyway. It wasn't here before, was it?”
“Maybe it was built in the time we were mysteriously inactive, zako,” Red Mic said thoughtfully.
“Ahh, yes, I get it now,” Blue Mic said suddenly, as if a light was turned on in is head, “That Exxai guy we saw flying around with his girlfriend must be behind it all, it all makes sense.”
“IT DOES???” Red and Yellow Mic didn't know what he was talking about.
“When we first came to this dimension, zako,” Explained Blue Mic, “We ran into that Exxai person. He was scared of us at first, so we bullied him around. Then one day, he had this weird device set up, and when he turned it on, everything went black, remember?”
“We sure do!” Replied the other two.
“In the time we were unconscious, Exxai used us to build the city for him, zako. He was controlling us, zako.” Finished Blue Mic.
“That explains how we got into that room,” Mused Red Mic, “But what do we do now?”
“Uh…anything we want, I guess.” Yellow Mic said slowly.
“Huh?” The other two didn't know what he was getting at.
“Wwwwell,” Yellow Mic began uneasily, “A little while ago, some of us found the remains of something that…MIGHT…have been Colonel Gelgoog, zako. With the Colonel gone, we're…pretty much on our own.”
“WHAT!?” Red Mic and Blue Mic cried. “The Colonel is…gone?”
“Yes,” Yellow Mic sighed. “Our beloved colonel is gone. Oh, how I miss him!”
“It seems like only yesterday that we broke off from the Dark Axis,” lamented Blue Mic.
All three of them sighed.
Then the curtain fell.
“A…anyway, everyone, for the future of our new city, Zakotopia…”
“Zako Soldiers fight, yeah!”