SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ The Abduction ( Chapter 38 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Imagine a- okay, you've probably heard it all before.
Anyway, on our mission to help other dimensions ruined by the Dark Axis, we kept finding these weird discs. We're not sure what they're supposed to do, or what their for, or who made them, but ever since we found the first one, we've been attacked by strange enemies with mysterious powers. It's probably a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder if there's more to it… Where will it lead to, and where it will all end?
 
The Abduction
 
In a mysterious place, a figure walked down a hallway. The hallway was brightly lit, yet there was a forboding feel to the area. Even more odd was the fact that the `walls' seemed to be beeping.
“The time has come,” The figure said. The being came to the end of the hall and entered a room where a computer with multiple screens rested.
“My plans are complete.” The person sat at the computer and began to type.
“My designs are finished, and I know what to do.”
Two of the screens of the screens lit up, one showing a grassy plain with Zapper's gang(with Genkimaru on Zapper's head) and the other showed the Gundam Force walking down a hall.
“All that's needed to do is to achieve my goal.”
A final key was pressed.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
At Blanc Base, Chief Haro led the Gundam Force down a hallway to a normally restricted area of the headquarters.
“This is where we've been keeping those discs you've been finding,” Chief Haro said, “Ever since the `nightmare' incident, they've been kept under top surveillance.”
They entered the room, where in five separate glass cases the discs, those four discs were being kept.
“What do you suppose their for?” Asked Shute.
“Our top people have been read the data, but it's highly encrypted,” Captain said, “progress has been slow.”
“It must be very important,” Princess Rele said, “Considering the strangers that tried to steal them.”
“Strange doesn't even begin to describe those weirdoes,” Bakunetsumaru remarked.
“It's strange how half of these new enemies resemble the Dark Axis though,” Zero commented, “I wonder if the Genki Power Squad knows about them.”
“They had their own encounter once,” Bakunetsumaru mentioned, “But why would one of those strangers go to Ark?”
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
In the land of Ark, things were…boring. It had been some time since anything remotely battle-related had happened, and in a country of Musha Gundams, this meant they were quite a few in a slump, and no group of warriors were no more in a slump than the Genki Power Squad.
“Peace isn't good for a samurai,” Bakuhamaru sighed.
“It's no picnic for us, ya know,” Grappler groused, “I only stayed with this bunch because there's nothing else to do, but if I have to put with our `leader' I'll go nuts!”
Currently, the Squad had parked the Big Zam in a sunny field, with a village in the distance, taking a moment to relax and enjoy the sun-fresh day…but Genkimaru didn't want to relax.
“C'mon! Let's do something! Anything! I'm bored!” Genkimaru whined, bound and determined to make it clear he wanted some action, and he wanted it NOW. This behavior, of course, was ignored by mostly everyone.
“Hey, kid, you want something to do?” Zapper asked out of the blue, sounding kind of tired. Everyone turned to look at him.
“I need you to go to Neotopia.” Zapper said.
Genkimaru marched right up to him. “What for?” He asked.
Zapper didn't say anything. Instead, he flipped up his missile-launcher shoulder pad. This caused the Zako soldiers to panic, thinking he was about to launch some missiles. Instead, Zapper pulled out a purple disc…the same one he found in chapter 16!
“What's that?” Genkimaru asked. He jumped on top of Zapper's head to get a better look at it.
“Where'd you get that thing?” Grappler Gouf questioned. He and Destroyer Dom walked up to Zapper, while the Zakos gathered around.
“I found a while back,” Zapper mentioned, “Right around when we were hot-wiring the Big Zam.”
“And you're showing us NOW!?” Grappler Gouf demanded hotly.
“Hey! I had some thinking to do!” Zapper responded just as hotly. He and Grappler got in each other's faces.
“Some thinking to do!? That's your problem! You never tell us anything until the last minute!”
“I keep my subordinates on a need to know basis!”
“Guys…” Genkimaru said, sounding a little annoyed.
“That's pointless when you don't know ANYTHING!”
“Say that to my face!”
“I just did!”
“Guys!” Genkimaru yelled.
“What?!” Snapped the bickering robots.
“You wanna go to Neotopia or what?” Genkimaru's eyes widened for second. “What the-”
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Alarms sounded all throughout Blanc Base.
“Chief Haro! We have an emergency! A dimensional rift is opening up inside the base!”
“What?!” Chief HAro's earf began to flap. “Where!?”
“I- Inside the Disk Room!”
Before anyone knew what was happening, there was a flash of light. When the brightness of the room returned to its original level, Chief Haro saw that the Discs weren't inside their cases…and the Gundam Force was gone!
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
In Ark, a similar happenstance occurred. Right where Zapper's gang and Genkimaru were, a bright beam of light shot down on top of them.
“Lord Genkimaru!” Cobramaru cried in alarm.
Just before the beam vanished, Entengo galloped into the light. When the beam rescinded, neither the horse, the child, or the one-eyed robots were there.
“They're…they're gone…” Cobramaru fell to his knees, unable to comprehend it.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
When Shute came to, he found himself someplace that WASN'T Blanc Base. He was in an alleyway with tall, windowless buildings.
“What happened?” Shute asked. When no one answered, Shute realized that he was ALONE.
“Captain?” Shute looked around. “ANYONE?”
Once again, no answer. Shute looked down in despair, and noticed one of the disks lying on the ground.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
“It seems I miscalculated,”
Some keys were typed, and each of the screens showed Shute, Captain, Zero, Bakunetsumaru, Princess Rele, Grappler and Destroyer, Zapper and Genkimaru, and the Zako Soldeirs.
“I brought the disks and my foes to my city, but they are now scattered.”
Some more keys were pressed.
“This may be a good thing however, unforeseen though it is. I can retrieve the disks at my leisure, and eliminate those meddlers and traitors in without any interference. Still, I must work fast.”
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Elsewhere, Zapper and Genkimaru walked down the empty street of the city with mild trepidation.
“What's with this city?” Zapper growled, “There's nothing on the streets, the buildings have no windows, and- what are you doing?”
Genkimaru had just made a portal.
“C'mon!” The musha gundam child said, hopping in.
“Wait for me!” Zapper cried, leaping after him.
The portal took the up to the top of a building. This gave them a much better view of the city. In the distance, like a spike on a flat surface, was a white building. Unlike the other bleak, block-like buildings surrounding it, this building was elegant, taller, slim, and cylinder-shaped, very much like a smother Horn of War, but without the spikes jutting out of it.
“We're going there,” Genkimaru said, pointing in the tower's direction.
“Why?” Zapper asked. True, the tower stood out from the rest of the city, but he felt that they should find the others. It had been pretty jarring to find his annoying(to him) allies had disappeared. He knew they were in the city somewhere…
“I don't know…” Genkimaru answered, frowning, “But I got a feeling that's where we'll find out what's going on.”
 
Zakozakozako
 
Meanwhile, Grappler and Destroyer walked the streets of the empty city. Alone. They were at least several blocks away from Zapper and Genki', but did not know that.
“This is just perfect,” Grappler groused, “It's bad enough that…light…dumped us in this ghost town, but we've been cut off from everyone else!”
While Grappler was saying this, something flew over their heads, much to the confusion of Destroyer.
“What was that?” Destroyer wondered aloud.
“What was what?” Grappler asked, having missed the thing that flew overhead. He got his answer in the form of Destroyer dragging him after the UFO.
“C'mon!” Dom said.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Meanwhile, Zero had come to the decision that heading towards the white tower was the best course of action so far. Unfortunately, his flight had been interrupted by what looked like his evil twin.
“What in the kingdom's name are you?” Zero asked, staring at the new comer.
It was a gundam, with a design eerily similar to Zero's, but somewhat more aerodynamic and less decorative. The color scheme was different as well. Instead of being blue with some yellow, the gundam newcomer's armor was coal black with some red, and there was no soul stone. Its sword was seemed to be of a sharper, thinner edge, and its shield was less ornate. It also had no cape, and its eyes had no irises(This will be known as Psyco Z).
Without another word, Pscyo Z launched itself at Zero and brought its sword at Zero, who defended with his own. Before long the two gundams were exchanging blows, neither gaining an edge, or so it seemed. Psyco Z's attacks had a bit more speed and power to them than Zero's, and it after a bit they were beginning to wear on Zero's stamina.
“You're stronger than I suspected,” Zero gasped, separating himself from the clash, “But it takes more than strength of body to win a battle! O mana, by your pact with the Winged Knight, give me your power!
That was as far as Zero got. Pysco Z swung its sword sideways in an arc, unleashing a crescent-shaped blast of power that caught Zero in the chest. The Knight fell, landing on the street with an ungraceful thud. The disk he had kept inside his shield fell out as well.
Grappler Gouf and Destroyer Dom arrived at the scene just in time to see Psyco Z fly off with disk in hand.
 
Zakozakozako
 
In another part of the city, Bakunetsumaru was cautiously going down the streets when he heard a sound.
“W-who's there?!” Bakunetsumaru cried, whirling around, his swords drawn.
Out from the shadows trotted-
“Entengo!?” Baku' lowered his swords in confusion, “What are you doing here? I left you in Ark.”
Because Bakunetsumaru was distracted by the sudden appearance of his faithful horse that he didn't something land behind him. But Entengo did. The steed's eyes bugged out and he whinnied, causing the samurai to turn around and see what was so scary.
“What's there, En…” Baku' trailed off when he saw what was there.
It was a gundam, with armor similar to Bakunetsumaru's, but less ornate and more dynamic. Instead of red, the armor's coloring was black. The eyes were blanc, and there was no soul stone. (Pysco B)
“What… What are you?” Bakunetsumaru asked uneasily. Instead of answering, Pysco rushed at Baku', unsheathing its swords and slicing them in an `x' way in one swing. Bakunetsumaru could barely bring his swords up in time to block the assault.
“Uh!” Baku' grunted, pushing Pysco B away, “What was that for!?” He demanded hotly.
Once again, he received an assault instead of an answer. The two began to clash swords, until at one point they accidentally knocked their swords away.
Baku's paused at the happenstance for only a moment(To realize what had happened), before falling back on the unarmed combat skills Haomaru beat(sometime literally) into him. Psyco B seemed unused to no-swords style, which quickly gave the Musha Gundam an edge.
Entengo, meanwhile, watched the entire scene with wide-eyed fascination.
Baku's advantage did not last long, though, as Pysco B quickly adapted and began to fight back, countering his blows.
“Master was right when he said I should've created an unarmed technique,” Bakunetsmaru commented as he found himself on the defensive. This stalemate continued until at last Pysco B caught Baku's squarely in the chest, sending the samurai flying. Baku hit the side of a nearby building, and was barely on the ground when Pysco B was in front of him, hitting him with a barrage of punches. When the storm of blows ended, Bakunetsumaru lay limp against the wall. A disc fell out of his left shoulder pad. Pysco B picked it up and ran off, leaving Entengo to worry for his master.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Elsewhere, in a currently less disrupted area of the city…
“Zako…”
“Zako…
“Zako…”
…In a manner of speaking.
“ZakoZako Hour!”
“Ladies and gentlebots, welcome to the ZakoZako Hour!” Red Mic Zako said, bowing. Standing on either side of him, Blue Mic and Yellow Mic bowed alongside. The Zakos, in an attempt to make sense of the bizarre situation, decided to have a meeting. And you know what that means…
“Today's meeting is all about…” Red Mic struck a pose, along with his partners, “What is this weird place?!”
The audience of Zakos cheered.
“Zako!” Red Mic quickly raised an arm for silence. “What happened, anyway, what are we doing here, zako?”
“I remember, zako!” Blue Mic said, shaking his hand like student wanting to answer his teacher in class, “We were talking to Lord Zapper Zaku about going to Neotopia, when this biiig beam of light hit us, and here we are!”
“But where are we?” Yellow Mic asked, a `?' appearing in his eye, “This city doesn't look like Neotopia.”
“I might have an explanation for that,” Red Mic said, “Screen please, zako.”
Yellow Mic quickly turned to face the wall, and Blue Mic bopped him over the head. From Yellow Mic's eye images were projected onto the wall, similar to how they would on a regular ZakoZako Hour stage screen.
“The last time we were caught in a beam of light, zako,” Explained Red Mic, “Was in Lacroa, remember?”
As he spoke, the `screen' flashed images showing what had happened.
“Zako, I remember,” Yellow Mic spoke up, “It was after Zero beat Deathscythe, zako.”
“Yes, and afterwards, the energies from the Feather and Steel Dragons sent us into the Minov Boundary Sea, zako,” Blue Mic finished. “Hey! You're not saying-!”
Yellow Mic looked thunderstruck, “You don't mean-!”
Red Mic nodded. “That's right!”
“Whoever did this has dragons!?” Gasped Blue and Yellow Mics. Red Mic facefaulted.
“NO!” Snapped Red Mic, a wall of flames in the background, “I mean this city's in the Minov Sea!”
“Do you really think so?” A newcomer asked, stepping onto the `stage'.
“Ahh!” The zakos cried in surprise, “Captain Gundam, zako!”
Captain stared at the goings-on with some confusion. He had heard of these little meetings among the Dark Axis' soldiers, but he didn't think they'd be anything like this…
He saluted. “Greetings,” He said. After a pause, he said, “Do you really believe that this place is in the Minov Boundary Sea?”
The Zakos, a little thrown off by the intrusion of a gundam, nodded.
“What are you doing here, zako?” Asked Blue Mic.
“I was brought here by a beam of light, similar to you,” As he said this, Captain projected a video on what happened onto the wall from his helmet, “Moments before, SDG's sensors detected a dimensional rift opening up in the room we were in.”
“Was anyone else caught in the transfer?” Asked Yellow Mic, a `?' in his eye.
“Yes,” Captain projected pictures onto the wall, “Shute, Zero, Bakunetsumaru, and Princess Rele. I believe they are here, somewhere.”
“Maybe that guy knows something.” Red Mic said, pointing.
The Zakos freaked out and scrambled to get behind Captain as a newcomer landed before them.
It vaguely resembled Captain(See a pattern here?), but only in outline. Its edges were more sharp, giving off a vibe of danger. It was colored mostly black, with some grey and red. Its eyes were lacking pupils. (This one's Pysco C)
Captain didn't know what it wanted, but he had a feeling he should be on his guard.
“Everyone, stay clear!” He ordered.
The Zakos needed no more prompting, as they scurried away and dived into an ally three blocks down. The reporter Zakos peeked out from behind.
“We've got your back, Captain!” Red Mic said.
“From waaaay over here.” Blue Mic quipped.
“Zako.” Yellow Mic commented.
Captain didn't have time to reply, as his fears were proven to be well-founded. Without a word otherwise, Pysco C fired two bursts from its V-Rod ends. Captain launched himself away with his flight boosters, and returned fired some rounds from his head guns. This proved to be useless, as Pysco C activated its own boosters and flew out of the way. The Zakos on the ground watched as the two combatants engaged in a dog-fight of sorts. Captain and Pysco C traded hit and run shots, but neither could get and advantage.
“I have to finish this, “ Captain thought, “I can't give him time to get an edge.”
Captain's vents opened up and gathered energy. “Hyper mode, power up! V-Attack, fire!”
Captain fired his V-Attack, but Pysco C countered with its own. When the two beams connected, there was a flash. While Captain was temporarily distracted by the brightness, Psyco C followed up with a barrage of shots from its V-Rod and wrist gauntlets. As Captain was pelted, his flight boosters lost power and he fell. As he hit the ground, the disc was knocked out of a compartment and landed a ways away from him. The Zakos could only watch in helpless fear from the ally as Pysco C took the disc and flew off.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Meanwhile, Princess Rele was in what could be assumed was a state of terror. Here she was, the crown princess of the Kingom of Lacroa, trapped on some wayward world in a deserted city, with no one around her.
As she nervously turned around a corner, she found herself face to face with a ominous mono-eye.
“Eeeek!” She shrieked.
“Aaauugh!” Zapper cried in alarm.
“Waaah!” Genkimaru yelped, diving behind Zapper.
“It's you!” She gasped, forcing her heartbeat to slow down to a reasonable level, “What are you doing here?”
“What are we doing here?!” Zapper blustered, more than a little sore from being scared by a human, “What are you doing here!?”
“I was kidnapped!” Princess Rele snapped, a little upset at being yelled at. She then looked unsure, calming down. “At least…I think I was…”
Zapper sweatdropped. “Oh, that makes sense.”
A vein became visable on Rele's forehead as she glared at Zapper. “Well, you haven't told me how you got here!” She snapped back.
“We were kidnapped!” Zapper said boldly, pausing afterward. “Um, I think…”
“You don't know what's going on anymore than I do, do you?” Rele said quietly, looking at him through half-closed eyelids.
Before Zapper could come up with a decent retort, Genkimaru noticed something in Rele's hand.
“Hey!” He said, “You've got one too!”
The other two looked at Genkimaru. The Musha Gundam child snatched something from her hand. He held it up for them to see.
It was a disc.
“See, just like yours!” Genkimaru said proudly.
Princess Rele was flabbergasted. She looked back and forth between Zapper and the disc Genkimaru was holding.
“What do you mean?” Rele asked uncertainly.
In answer(And with a sour look on his face) Zapper pulled out his disc from under his missile launcher and displayed it for her to see.
“I don't…I don't understand.” She said at last.
“Neither do I, but I ain't complaining,” Zapper growled, “Wait a minute, yes I am! How did I get into this! What did I do?”
While Zapper was griping, none of them noticed Pysco Z and Pysco B landing on either side of the group. At least until they heard the clang of their feet.
Confused, Rele looked aside. When she Psyco Z racing towards her, sword pointed forward, she quickly summoned a mana circle, blocking it. “What-?”
Meanwhile, Zapper had to bring his heat hawk up to block an assault from Psyco B. “Hey, whaddya think you're doing!?” He snarled, exasperated. It was one thing after another…!
Genkimaru didn't miss a trick, and unsheathed his knife. Leaping over Zapper's head, Genki' made to plunge it into Pysco B…
“Hi…Yah!” Genkimaru shouted.
…Who calmly slapped the boy aside with its sword.
“Oof!” Genkimaru grunted as he hit a building wall and landed on the street. Just before his world went black, he saw the disc fall in front of him.
Meanwhile, Rele received a shock of her own. While she had negated Psyco Z's initial assault with a magic shield, Psyco Z did something unexpected…
ZZZMM!
Psyco Z release a pulse of black energy…a kind that she felt before…from General Zeong!
As Rele's magic shield shattered she instinctively fell back…right into Zapper! Who, at the same time, was trying to end the stalemate he was in with Pysco B by use of his forehead blaster. Unfortunately, the Princess' sudden intrusion on his personal space caught him off guard, and Pysco B used the distraction to bring its foot into Zapper's side. As Zapper went flying, the disc he held fell from his hand…!
With all three of the unexpected trio on the ground, Psyco Z and B took the discs and left.
`Who…' Princess Rele thought, rubbing her hurt back, `Who were they…?'
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Elsewhere, back with Shute, the boy in question was busy running. Running from what? Currently, nothing. However, his attempts to contact Captain were unsuccessful(Was it jamming?), so Shute, in a blind panic caused from being alone to along, broke into a cold run. He didn't bother to look where he was going or take a turn, he just kept going straight ahead.
It was at this time that Shute saw it. A massive pike like structure, jutting out of the otherwise bland metropolis, colored a brilliant white as opposed to the darker, smaller(in comparison) buildings.
“Whoa…” Shute breathed, staring up at it. Suddenly, he heard the sound of rocket boosters, coming from up and behind him.
“Huh?” Shute turned around and saw a figure in the sky flying towards him.
“Captain?” Shute wondered aloud, but then his eyes narrowed. No, it wasn't Captain. Shute didn't know what it was, but he wasn't going to assume it was anything friendly. Not in this place.
As Shute backed away from it, he kept his eyes on the incoming enemy. However, that meant he wasn't looking at where he was going, and as such, was unprepared when he vanished in a flash of purple and yellow.
When Psyco C landed, it wondered where Shute had gone as it picked up the disc the boy dropped.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
“Well, that's that.”
The man working at his computer was tall, skin tan and hair a graying yellow.
“I finally have all five discs in my possession.”
He was of a lean build, though it looked as if he didn't exercise regularly.
“It's true those infidels are still existing, but I can remove them whenever I wish now.”
His eyes were a mysterious shade of blue. His face was handsome, but looked worn. His clothing was black.
“Now, I can begin my final operation.”
He pressed a key.
“Project: Control starts now.”