SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Commander Kuroda ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 8 - Commander Kuroda
 
“So, the Knight has returned to this pathetic planet. Who would have thought that nuisance was a woman?” said a deep dark voice of a Dark Axis commander who looked on to the stoned warrior.
 
“It appears that the Knight has an heir as well. A son who is not as trained as she is, but is still powerful. It is said that he will free this planet from your grasp, Master Kuroda,” said a cloaked man on one knee in front of the Commander.
 
“Free the planet, huh? Well then, we'll have to make sure that doesn't happen,” he walked down in front of Rosalyn and put his metallic hand against her stone face, “She will do nicely. I believe you know how to fix her.”
 
“Yes, Master Kuroda,” the cloaked figure raised his head to show empty brown eyes as he walked over to her.
 
“You are a good servant, `King' Yataro.”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
Shute had already used the gem to heal the ship, but it was taking a long time, so he focused on the box again. Captain looked over to him, “Is something wrong Shute?”
 
“No, I'm just trying to see if I can talk to my Mom again. Wow, it feels weird to say Mom and actually know its true,” Shute said with a sad smile.
 
“Do not worry Shute, we will find your Mother and save your home,” Zero said as he and Baku sat by Shute.
 
“Thanks, but I just want to see if I can talk to her again. Ask for her guidance or something. I wish I knew how this thing worked,” Shute moved his fingers over the box again.
 
“Shute, what did your mother talk to you about the first time?” asked Baku asking the question that had been eating at him for quite a while.
 
“Not much, just that I had to save our home world and restore it to what it once was. She said something about bringing back the Goddess Toki, but I don't even know who this Goddess Toki is,” once the name was spoken the box flashed.
 
“Yasuo…” Rosalyn's voice echoed through all their ears.
 
“Mom?”
 
“Yasuo, thank goodness. Things are much worse then I thought,” Rosalyn's spirit appeared over the box in a very tiny form and everyone was eyeing her.
 
“What is it?” asked Baku almost afraid to hear the answer.
 
“His name is Commander Kuroda and…oh Yasuo…Kuroda has taken your Father and made him his slave!” exclaimed Rosalyn as you could see the tears in her eyes.
 
“Do not cry Rosalyn. We will be there as soon as we can, the ship is 94.36% completed,” Captain said, but Rosalyn just shook her head.
 
“By the time you get here it will be too late. Apparently Yataro isn't enough for Kuroda. Yasuo, I don't have much time left, but I want you to promise me something.”
 
“What Mom?”
 
“Yasuo, Kuroda wants me to become his next slave. When you arrive to Armonia, I want you to kill anyone who is on Kuroda's side, including me and your Father. Promise me Yasuo,” Rosalyn looked at Shute as her image was fading.
 
“I can't do that Mom! I can't!” Shute yelled not even wanting to think about losing his parents twice.
 
“Yasuo if you don't, Yataro and I will be forced to kill you. This won't be those times when the good guys always prevail. Once you fall to Kuroda, you are lost forever. Please Yasuo; kill us as soon as you see us. I don't want to destroy my only baby. Promise me you'll destroy us. Promise me!” Rosalyn was crying now and at this point she didn't want to stop.
 
Shute couldn't say anything, what could he say? “I…I…can't Mom. I can't promise that. I'm going to free Armonia and you guys too! I don't care what it takes!”
 
Rosalyn looked at Shute and smiled, “You truly are my Son. I guess you will have to try your best. I'm sorry for any harm I may cause you upon your arrival. Know one thing Yasuo…I…”
 
Rosalyn's spirit disappeared and then a dark cloud appeared over the box, “Listen well young Prince. No one can stop me, not even Toki could. You have no chance, you will be destroyed as soon as you step foot on Armonia. Give up now, and we may spare Neotopia.”
 
“Forget it! I'm coming to Armonia to stop you Kuroda and free my family and my home!” yelled Shute as a golden aura was surrounding him.
 
“Well then, this may prove entertaining yet. See you in three days,” and with that the cloud disappears and the box went back to normal.
 
The eerie silence then overtook the area when the glow disappeared. Shute's bangs covered his eyes as his golden aura stayed where it was around his body. He looked up at the ship and it was complete. He stood up and turned to his friends, “Let's go guys. We have three days to save my world and when we're done we're going to save Zero's and Baku's homes as well.”
 
“Right Shute, but what will you do after this is finished?” asked Baku as Shute opened up the ship.
 
“I don't know Baku. Let's just focus on freeing my planet first, then yours and Zero's home and then I'll decide. By that time, I'll probably have made up my mind,” Shute said as his form changed to that of the Golden Knight's armour.
 
“Why are you in armour Shute?” asked Zero.
 
Shute looked back, “We don't know what the atmosphere will be like, so I figured that the armour would give me some protection from it.”
 
“A logical decision. Shall we go?” Captain asked as he and the others entered the ship.
 
“Yes Captain. I only hope my Mom and Dad will be okay.”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Is it complete, Yataro?” asked Commander Kuroda sitting impatiently as he saw Yataro enter with a shadowed figure by his side.
 
“Yes, Master Kuroda. She is under our control and Goddess Toki has been sealed inside her so the only way the Prince can free the planet is to destroy his own Mother, if he lives that long. Also, Toki has finally succumbed to our influence and will drive her actions,” Yataro said bowing to the dark leader.
 
“Excellent work Yataro. Now, come forward my new servant,” ordered Kuroda as the shadowed figure stepped forward to reveal their face.
 
The figure that stepped forward was in black armour and a darkened sword. Her long brown hair was straight and brown eyes were blank and void of light and had a black mark over her left eye. Commander Kuroda stepped down and took his finger and cupped her chin making her face him.
 
“So beautiful when darkness takes hold of you. Welcome, Rosalyn, my Black Knight.”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
Oh the suspense! Sorry it took so long, but had the holidays and studying for Exams…wait I have Exams? OH NUTS!!! [dives for the books] I'll update soon!
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva