SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Black Knight ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 10 - Black Knight
 
Armonia was once a peaceful planet. Full of flowers, animals and other living creatures. There was almost never any darkness, the two suns kept the planet warm and everyone was at peace. That was all destroyed when what they called the Dark Dimension came to their world and started a fatal battle with the Armonian's. The Armonian's weren't ready for a battle, but one person was able to defend them. The Golden Knight of Hope.
 
It was said that the Golden Knight's of hope were the Goddess Toki's children to protect Armonia. The Golden Knight was the most powerful creature in the universe, also known as the Treasure Bearer. The Treasure is in fact the Knight themselves. The power is the courage within and the soul that drives them. If anyone were to have that power, the dimensions would be in disarray. And now, the Treasure is in the hands of a young boy who knows nothing of his memories and nothing of what he holds.
 
A child born of Hope and the Sun will bring a light that will forever shine over the darkness and rule over the dimensions. Yasuo/Shute is that child of Legend. Once he realizes his true power, no enemy of the light will dare stand in his path. The child who brings the combined strength of different dimensions to his aid is the true leader of Armonia. Unfortunately, Commander Kuroda knows the legend and he is going to any lengths to stop it from happening.
 
He holds the Hope of Armonia in his control, both the Goddess and her servant. Shute will no doubt meet his greatest challenge yet, he will have to fight and defeat his own Mother.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
“Are you ready Rosalyn?” asked Commander Kuroda as the Golden Knight turned dark turned his direction.
 
Her eyes were so empty and void of emotion. Her skin that was once a beautiful tan was now a pasty white; she looked like a porcelain doll, like she could shatter by just touching her. Her armour was black as if she had jumped into a pit of tar and she had her once chestnut hair as black as her armour. Even her voice wasn't as it used to be, she sounded like a ghost; her haunting voice would stick in any persons mind forever. “Yes Master Kuroda. The boy will be disposed of upon his arrival along with any allies he may have with him.”
 
Kuroda nodded, put his hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, “Very good my little Knight. When this is over, I will reward you greatly.”
 
Kuroda stopped his antics when he heard someone clear their throat, it turned out to be King Yataro, “Master Kuroda, you should remain inside for when the battle begins.”
 
Kuroda growled slightly, “Fine Yataro. Keep watch for ships with Rosalyn. I'll be inside.”
 
Kuroda went inside the old Kingdom of Armonia, once golden now destroyed by large versions of control horns. Yataro walked up to Rosalyn and took her hand, “Master Kuroda should watch what he says.”
 
“Jealous are we Yataro?” said Rosalyn with her mouth forming a wry smile at Yataro and he only chuckled.
 
“Are you prepared for your battle? He holds the Treasure,” Yataro told her in all seriousness knowing the full extent of the power.
 
“And I hold Toki within my body. The boy stands no chance of survival; he has no training and no knowledge of the power he holds now. I have no worries,” she said, as her wry smile got bigger as she continued to watch the sky.
 
Soon the streaking light of the ship falling from the sky came into view of the two Armonian's keeping watch. Rosalyn turned to Yataro, “Time to fulfill my duties. I shall bring back the boy's head along with any parts that his comrades leave behind.”
 
Yataro watched as she jumped off the balcony, landed softly then rushed off to where the battle would take place. Rosalyn took out her sword and wasn't waiting for them to land before staging her attack. She took her sword and sent a blast of energy at the ship; knocking it off course and making it crash to the stone ground.
 
From the Gundam Force's point of view, it looked like it was going to be an easy landing until they saw a person in black armour race towards them and send a blast of dark energy at their ship sending them straight for the ground. Everyone in the ship fell forward on top of one another, luckily for Shute, he was in his armour or else his friends would have crushed him. He was the first to speak considering he was on the bottom of this dog pile, or Gundam pile as it turned out to be, “Is everybody alright?”
 
“Still functional Shute. How are the others?” Captain asked being the lucky one since he was the one on top of everyone else.
 
Zero gave out a groan; “I will be fine if you would remove yourself from us Captain!”
 
“Yeah! No offence, but you're not exactly light you know!!!” yelled Bakunetsumaru from underneath Zero and all you could see was one of his swords waving in the air.
 
Shute sweat dropped looking down where Baku's other sword was, right between his legs and it was pretty close to hitting its mark. “Uh Baku, just be careful when you move because your sword is pretty close to cutting me here! Just someone get off! I'm still human and I need to breathe!!!”
 
At that remark they all jumped off of Shute all with their hands behind their head and sweat dropping from embarrassment. Then they remembered the reason that they were in that position to begin with, someone had shot them down. They all got their weapons out and barged out of the ship.
 
They looked around the cold, stony area. Everything there was lifeless, the Dark Axis had completely destroyed everything that made the planet what it was. They may have seen the video diaries, but nothing compared to actually seeing it for themselves. It was like looking at a black and white image of a desert and people all turned to stone. Their taking in the scenery was cut short when another blast was aimed at them.
 
“About time you showed up Dark Axis scum!” yelled Bakunetsumaru into the smoke let over from the blast only seeing a shadowed figure.
 
As the smoke cleared, they all gasped. Rosalyn was standing there and she wasn't the same when they last saw her. Every fabric of her screamed that the Dark Axis had taken her over. She held her sword up by her face as her blade covered half of it.
 
“Let us start, shall we?”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
Sorry, but that is all I could think of for now, but the battle is coming soon! I promise! Review please!
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva ^_^