SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ A Knight's Heart ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 11 - A Knight's Heart
 
Rosalyn had her sword raised and charged at Shute. She brought her sword down hard and fast just barely missing Shute as he moved out of the way. When he turned back to face her, he withdrew his sword and then the battle begun. Shute was putting the skills he had learned from his friends into play and some of the moves he new didn't even register to Rosalyn.
 
Even though he was using different techniques, she was still ahead of him in strength and skill. She blocked every one of his attacks and her attacks were hitting their mark, “You may have trained boy, but you don't have the experience.”
 
The sounds of metal clashing on metal were heard and sparks were seen as the two of them fought. As the Gundam's were about to join in and help their friend, an army of Zakos was marching up. Rosalyn saw them coming, she pushed Shute back and said, “Damn you Kuroda. I can handle them myself.”
 
When she wasn't looking. Shute came up and hit her left arm with his sword and the contact pushed her to the ground clutching her arm. She glared over at him, grabbed her sword with her right hand and stood up. A black aura surrounded and swirled around her body as she continued her assault on Shute. All the boy could do at this moment was defend himself, not seeing an opening for an attack at this point.
 
While that battle was progressing, the Gundams had their hands full taking on the army of Zakos. There were endless numbers of them and they weren't as weak as the Zakos they had fought in Neotopia, these were really strong. In order to defeat one Zako, the Gundams had to use their strongest attacks. They were surrounded and the Zakos advanced on them. Shute looked over and saw that his friends were losing, but was knocked back by Rosalyn.
 
“I can't believe how easy this is. You and your friends are out of your league, although…Kuroda said that I would defeat all of you and I can't exactly do that with those stupid Zakos in my way. I want a challenge, not just a puny human who doesn't even know the power they hold,” Rosalyn raised her sword again and brought it down to her left where the Zakos were surrounding the Gundams.
 
Her blast destroyed a whole row of Zakos and she turned to look at the rest, “Go back to your posts! Tell Kuroda that if he sends anymore of you to assist, I'll destroy you all along with them.”
 
As the Zakos retreated, the Gundam Force looked at her with complete confusion. Bakunetsumaru was the first to speak, “Why did you help us?”
 
She snorted turning her head away and then turned back to face them, “I wasn't helping you. My orders are to destroy all of you, not those mangy Zakos. I want to face all of you at the same time. Then the Dark Axis will claim the whole universe once you Gundams are out of the way. I don't see how you were such a threat to them, you couldn't even handle those Zakos.”
 
“Milady, this is not who you are. You will be hurting the ones that you care for in your heart. Do you not even recognize your own son?” Zero said to her hoping in some way to reach a part of the Knight that was still good.
 
“Oh I recognize him and frankly I don't care. Now, we'll continue our battle, shall we?” Rosalyn then began her attacks on the Gundam's yet again, striking whoever was in her path.
 
Her first victim was Zero; she slashed through his shield and his sword. She sent a dark energy blast his way sending him flying into a large, stone rock and his eye screen was blank.
 
In Bakunetsumaru's blind fury at the damage done to Zero, he charged at Rosalyn. He used his twin katana and was slashing furiously at her while she was easily dodging his efforts. As he did his Tengyoken, she flipped over his head and thrust her sword through his center then sent him over to the other side of the area face down in the ground and motionless.
 
Once she got through the first two Gundams, she went for Shute and was striking to kill. She knocked Shute's sword out of his hands and brought her sword up to finish him off, when another sword stopped her. Captain's beam saber held off her strike and all the Knight did was smirk and knock the saber from his hands like she did Zero and then slashed him down the middle like she was going to do Shute.
 
It was like time stood still as Captain's eye screen went blank and he hit the ground in front of Shute. Shute didn't know what to do, his friends were possibly dead and he was going to be next. He knew he wasn't powerful enough to take on his Mother. He was visibly shaking and she was approaching him, “Three down, and one more to go.”
 
Shute went to his knees and he could feel the tears going down his face. Rosalyn didn't give him any mind as she came up to him. She took one hand off her sword and raised it with her other one, “Unfortunate it has to end this way boy. I wish you were more of a challenge, but with Toki inside of me, you had no chance in the beginning. Goodbye, my Son.”
 
We will always be your family even though you are not our real son, know that we love you and we'll always be here for you when you need us.
 
My homeland Ark may need me, but my friend is here now, and I will not abandon him.
 
You have my word as a Knight that I will help you Prince Yasuo.
 
You have been with us Shute and helped us in any way you knew how without asking anything in return. If you'll have me join you, I would stand by you as you have stood by Neotopia and by all of us through all the tough times we've had. It's only fair that we return the much needed favour to you.
 
You are the light of Hope that once shone brightly throughout our kingdom, bring back the Goddess Toki. Restore us Yasuo. You have my blessing, guide your friends here safely; my soul shall protect you, my Son.
 
The voices of his friends and his family entered Shute's head and as the sword came down on his head, it stopped. A Golden barrier surrounded him and he stood up. He felt his friends and family's spirits around him and it gave him a warm feeling. Rosalyn took a step back, it was impossible! How did he activate it?
 
The mark of Armonia was on Shute's forehead again. Shute started walking towards her and for every step he took forward, she took a step back. When she couldn't go any further, Shute had reached her and he took his hand and touched right over where her heart would be. The Golden Aura that was on Shute went to her and covered her in a bright light. The light spread out to all of the places on the planet.
 
When Shute opened his eyes, he swore he saw someone standing before him. It looked like a woman and she was smiling at him, “Thank you for bringing me back.”
 
The light soon faded so that it was possible to see again and Shute looked around to see that his Mother was on the ground in normal Armonian clothing. Her brown hair flowing down her body covering her sleeping form. Shute continued to look around and saw that his friends were getting up. Shute smiled with tears coming down his face.
 
While in the Armonian Castle, Kuroda was furious, “No! How could this have happened?!”
 
“I believe I can answer that,” came the voice of Yataro from behind Kuroda in his royal garments again, “but first, I was like my crown back.”
 
Kuroda saw Yataro and uneasily gave him the golden head ring, and Yataro put it back on, “The Goddess Toki is back Kuroda, so get out of my sight!”
 
Kuroda wasn't one for staying behind in a battle he couldn't win, so he ran out the front of the Castle, only to come face to face with a lot of angry Armonians, ticked Gundams and two Golden Knights who said, “Get him!”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
Sorry I cut it short, the next chapter will be interesting, OHHH Kuroda is getting his butt kicked ^.~. Review folks!
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva ^_^